Getting used.

Angels' Protection.

 

“Yah pathetic loser! I’m in a bad mood so let me have some fun!”
“Sorry but I’m not a toy.” You replied coldly. Those are one of the things you have to handle everyday. But you’ve long got used to it. You grew up in the orphanage but left when you’re 15. Ever since, you got looked down, despised and laughed at. Its been 3 years and you just got used to all of those things. Mean remarks, people casting pitiful glances at you. Its hard to accept at first but now, all these things are part of your life. No matter how much you try to shake away, they just stick to you. At first, you hated being called names, being laughed at. You used to cry really hard each time you heard those mean comments. But slowly you grew out of it. You got so used to that. But you hated people to pity you. You felt ridiculed. But you also got used to it. You practically got used to all of it.  Your day at school normally ends with a bunch of hurtful comments.

It was late at night and raining. You never like rainy days. It reminds you of your parents, whom you have no memories of. You dread raining. That is the only time you let yourself off guard and ended up crying. You would curl up into a ball and keep crying. Appa, Omma, where are you? You would always think about them whenever it rains. So you’re never fond of the rain. Tonight was the same old. You had just ended work and came home when it was pouring. Its raining. Rainy days make you real moody so you went off for a sleep. And whenever it rains, you would have nightmare. A car crash, rain drops. Then you’re brought to a white palace. A voice from a female will be heard. You’re here. Come to me. Then another voice from a few males will shout in unison, NOOOOO! Then you feel 12 guys running towards you. Just when you’re going to turn your head to see who’s coming, you come awake. This night is the same too. You had the same nightmare and woke up to see the darkness of your room. You walked to the kitchen and realised that the rain had stop. Strange enough, you felt relieved. You make yourself one cup of warm milk and headed back to sleep.
Though you went to sleep, there’s still 6 other beings in your living room. The 6 angels have arrived.

“Hyung, its her. The one we’ve been looking for.” D.O said.
“Yes, lets make an appropriate introduction tomorrow! Now, lets head back!” The leader make a yawn and all 6 of them flew out from your balcony.
“I can’t wait to introduce myself!”
“Shut up Sehun, you’re making me feel embarrassed!” Kai high fived with Chanyeol.
Sehun gave a snort and gave a pout.
“Aigoo ah, our Sehun is a total cutie!” Leader praised the maknae.
“Hyung, I don’t like being said cute! I’m not cute!” The rest laughed.
­Byeol Dal, why do you looked so troubled? Baekhyun gave out a long sigh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First chap up! Its pretty short though! Anw, those in italics are what the characters thinks, not speaks. :)