A day at the mart.

Angels' Protection.

 

You brought them to their rooms and have them settled down.
“6 of you will have this as your room.” Its the only extra room you have since your apartment is rather small.
“Byeol, I’m hungry.” Sehun is whining like a kid now.
“Alright then, lets grab lunch outside!”
You guys went to a small food cart just down the street and ordered dddeokbokki and sundae.
“OHHH BYEOL, THIS IS AWESOME!” Chanyeol yelled. You looked at them munching down all the food. Such great appetite! Look at how they eat, doesn’t even look like angels. Yeeesh. You thought quietly. After lunch, you brought them to the nearest supermarket, wanting to do some groceries shopping alone. But they stick to you, not leaving at all. You were pushing the trolley while they were just fooling around. Angels they claimed, more like immature kids! You went past the ice cream section and an ahjumma was introducing the newest ice cream flavour from Ben & Jerry. You went up, wanting to have a taste of the ice cream. The ahjumma gave you a sampler of the ice cream and you tried. The ice cream melts in your mouth immediately and you feel like you’re in heaven. WAAAA!
“Ohh ,Byeollie, whats that?!” Sweet and innocent looking Sehun asked you. Byeollie?  You shook out of your thoughts and replied,
“Thats ice cream! You don’t know whats that?” Having heard of something they don’t know, the remaining 5 guys swarmed towards you.
“I wanna try!!”
“Me too! I wanna eat what our Byeol has eaten!”  You looked at the ahjumma, feeling apologetic for their child-like behaviour. Clearly, she’s shocked at the 6 of them. Waoh, this lady must be on luck! 6 such handsome guys are with her.
“Ahh, mianhapnida. Can they try the ice cream too?” The ahjumma then gave all 6 of them big spoonfuls of ice cream. Your eyes grew round at how they got bigger spoons of ice cream. Yeeessh, the ahjumma is so bias! You thanks the ahjumma quickly and walked away. You walked to the fruits area and Sehun began sticking to you like honey. “Byeol what is this?” and “Byeol what is that?” He bombarded you with lots of questions and people around were staring at both of you.
“Sehun-shi, not so loud! People are staring at us!” You shook your head when he continues with, “Byeol what’s that red colour thing?!” You finish your shopping and head home with them, both hands holding onto the groceries. The 6 came to you and grabbed the bags of groceries away from your hand.
“We’ll do it, Byeol!” Suho smiled and answer. Chanyeol and Sehun held your hands and you guys went home.
Its 6 when you reached home and you told them you have to go for work.
“Can you guys stay at home while I go for work? Please don’t make any trouble while I’m away!”
“Rest assure our Byeollie! We’ll be good!” Suho gave you his signature smile.
“Annyeong Byeollie!” You went off for work with that. I hope they don’t make any trouble while I’m away. You worked as a part-time waitress at a nearby congee shop. There weren’t many customers on weekdays but since today is Saturday, inevitably, the shop was crowded.
“Ahgasshi, one abalone porridge!”
“Yes, coming!” You spent your days at work like this. Today was no exception. The door bell rang and you greeted the customer with the remaining workers.
“Welcome to the congee shop!” You looked up and gasp. Oh dear, why are they here? Why are they all here?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tada! Another chapter up! This chapter is kinda short! Promised to update! ^^

tumblr_m3uk9o0NE81qzh5sno1_500.gif

Look at his buing buing! SOOOOO CUTEE! Sehun you're such a cutie!