Embarrassed.

Angels' Protection.

 

“Yah hyung softer! Byeol is still sleeping.” You shot your eyes open. Its 7.15 in the morning and they’re making a din. Those guys are really something. You came home at 4am and they’re awake at 7.15am. You’re a light sleeper and will wake up even to slightest sound. CLANGGGG!
“Its Sunday and I can’t even have peace.” Shaking your heads, you went to the bathroom and did your morning routine. You’re feeling just a little light headed and your steps became wobbly.
“What the hell are you guys doing?” You demand.
“Byeol! Good morning!” They greeted in unison.
“Morning.” You sniff and smelled the aroma of congee in the air. Curious, you walked to the kitchen and looked at what D.O is doing. He’s cooking the congee you taught him last night.
“We decided to make some breakfast for you but the only thing we knew how to make was the congee you taught us last night..” Chanyeol replied sheepishly.
“Its alright. Hopefully it won’t be too salty or too sweet. If you’re done, lets dine in.” You answered. Its still hard for you to look at them eye-to-eye. You never like making eye contact. It made you blush easily. Moreover, you have to admit that they’re hot.

You took a sip of the burning congee. It is finally right, not too salty, not too sweet. You were pretty hungry and continued with your breakfast. That’s when you realised 6 pairs of eyes staring at you. Especially Chanyeol and D.O staring intently. Do these guys wanna have a staring competition? You eyed each of them and cleared your throat, breaking their burning stares,
“Ehem. Not bad this time. The congee.” Having heard this, The two chef high fived each other and the rest resume their eating.
“Are you guys serious in working at the congee shop? What I meant was it is going to be real tiring and I don’t think you guys-”
“Do we looked like we’re joking about it? And tired? Its not in our dictionary.” Kai scoffed and went back eating. This bastard! How can someone whom have such angelic features talk in such a way! You snorted angrily, folding your arms together.
“We really serious in it! Of course it’s going to be tiring but we’re going to endure all the hardships for you, Byeol.” Suho crooned. It’s useless asking them to quit. You gave up on the thought of asking them to quit working.

After finishing your breakfast, you went to the living room and on the television. There was an advertisement about a department store having a 50% store. You realised they hadn’t changed out of the clothes they were wearing yesterday.
“Yah, don’t you guys changed? Why are you still wearing clothes from yesterday?”
“We only have this.” Sehun pointed shoulder to toe. A thought crept up your mind. Since they’re working at the congee shop, I just buy some clothes for them from the department store. And have them pay me when they get their salary! Muahahahahaha! An evil laughter erupt at the back of your brain. I’m kind enough to bring them to a discounted shop! And I could probably ask them to pay in the full undiscounted price! You sure have a brain Byeol Dal!
“I see! Since the congee shop is not open today, I’ll bring you guys out!”

You took the subway train with the 6 of them and you swear it was the most embarrassing moment in your life ever. More embarrassing than when you got ridiculed by Kwanghee.
Since they don’t have the card for entrance to the subway, you bought them deposited tickets and gave each of them one. You went in after tapping your card at the gantry and notice the absurd silent surrounding you. They were so noisy on the way. You look back and saw them at the gantry. D.O had both his hand on each of the gantry, trying to pull them apart. Sehun at another. You saw Chanyeol raising up his hands and you know where this will lead to. OH NO CHANYEOL! NO NOT THE FIRE NOW! You ran back shouted,
“YAH WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?” By then, these 6 hot guys were attracting lots of eyeing from others. You bow and apologised.
“Babo! You’re supposed to tap the card I gave you guys!” You showed them how and they obediently followed.
“Omma, those big brothers don’t even know how to tap a card!” You heard a kid speaking to his mother and the ahjumma eyed you since you’re with 6 idiots who don’t even know how to enter the subway. Smiling just a little, you bowed and apologised. Stay calm Byeol Dal, for the sake of the money. Yes, you can do it. You took in a deep breath and breathe out. But you can’t help shaking your head. What else can they bring for me? These guys are so unpredictable! You looked at them when they said they are done and 7 of you walked to the platform to wait for the train.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tumblr_m4dbw4dTnH1qhigkno3_250.png
This is so cute lol. Picture not mine! Credits to owner! Do comment! ^^