Getting the same job.

Angels' Protection.

 

You gasp when you looked up at those 6 bloody hot males, staring at you with their ever- so- mesmerizing eyes. Oh dang.
“Byeol.” they greeted in a nonchalant, synchronized order.
“What the hell are you guys doing here? I thought I clearly told you guys to wait for me at home?!” You whispered softly to Suho who was standing the nearest to you.
“We want to have a look at where you’re working at. Moreover, we missed you.” You almost wanna puke out your dinner when you heard that. You were never good with those mushy words.
“Suho-shi, can you just go back? I’m in the mid-”
“Ah –ah, Byeol Dal yah, are those your friends?” Your boss asked curiously.
Apparently, your boss, is just a little interested in males, was already eyeing them head to toe. He gave you a sultry look. If you could ever regard anyone as a friend, that would be your boss. He’s a little gay and eccentric but he never judge you for who you are.  “Byeol Dal ah, look at me. I got judge a lot too but I’m still fine standing here! So don’t worry, you have oppa here! I’ll be here for you!” This is what he always says to you when you’re having a hard day in school. He is just like a big brother whom you could leaned on.
“Ah, dae.” You answered shyly. You already knew what your boss is gonna say. He is sure going to recruit them, all 6 of them.
“Byeol Dal yah, are they interested in-”
“Oppa! They will not be interested in anything you offer so hit that thought off your head!”
“Umm, no Byeol. Boss-nim, we’re interested in taking up some part time job at your shop. We came here wondering if there’s any vacancies.. Are there?” Kai asked and twitched his eye brow at your boss. Damn this guy is just, ugh he’s ridiculous!
“Of course there are! I can’t wait for you guys to join our congee shop!” Your mouth turn O-shaped with your boss’s reply.
“Oppa! We clearly don’t have any vacancies any-”
“Byeol Dal, what’s with that! You don’t welcome them?” You gave a nod so reluctantly anyone could see you don’t want them working at the same place as you.
Upon looking, you boss chirped, “May I welcome the 6 new workers and, Byeol Dal make sure you treat them well!” With that, your boss gave you a wink. Very happily, the 6 of them were smiling with their jaws spread wide across their face. You just shook your head in dismay. This is bad, so bad.

You were instructed to give them orders while your boss goes off for his gay dating.
“Who’s good at cooking?” You look at them and no one replies. Ohh, angels don’t cook. -.-
You showed them how to cook the basic chicken congee and D.O and Chanyeol picks up this skill immediately. Ohh Chanyeol will make a good cook with his ability of flame.
Then you ordered Sehun and Baekhyun to cut the ingredients.
“Carrot.” You commanded while showing them the correct way of chopping. Contrary to your expectations, Sehun can’t even hold a knife straight. They can’t even hold a knife in the proper way. Cha Byeol Dal, what great deed have you committed in your previous life? You showed them the correct way of holding it but baby Sehun still doesn’t learn it. You gave up teaching him and ask Suho to replace him instead. Of course as Leader-shi, he did it in a perfect way! Baekhyun was doing fine too. You’re left with Kai and Sehun. You placed Sehun as another waiter and taught him all the congee and side dishes in the shop. Lucky for his great memory, he had no problem in memorizing the dishes. You went around checking them and look at the time. 11pm. These guys are so lucky I have no class tomorrow. Just when you are about to go check on D.O and Chanyeol, a pair of strong hands make you stay put. You eyed him and said,
“Kai-shi, your hands.”
“You didn’t give me a job. Your boss said 6 of us are recruited. Why am I not assigned with anything?”
Aish, this guy. What do you want me to assign you as when you’re so arrogant.
“Fine, you have heard what I said to Sehun, be a waiter too! Hands off!” You tried very much to give him a death stare but he melt you with his mismatched eye smile and loosen his grip. And he skipped to Sehun and they practice memorising the dishes name together. He basically acted like a kid. He’s totally like a kid right now. So not him.

It was past 1am and you fell asleep on one of the chairs. You were tired after all these strange guys appeared and showed you their special talents. Just when you have drifted to dreamland, happy virus Chanyeol just have to wake you up.
“BYEEEEOOOL! BYEOOL! Try the congee me and D.O made! Byeoool wake up! Try it! Faster!” You gave in due to his endless shoutings and woke up.
“Chanyeol-shi, its unhealthy to have supper! And I’m dead beat so can we just clear this and we head home!” You complained. All Chanyeol do was to give you a sorry look with his big round eyes. And you definitely fell for it. Yeesh, all of them.
“Fine.”  Chanyeol blew the congee for you and all 6 pairs of eyes turned to stare at you. You took an extremely slow mouth and when you taste the congee, you just spat out everything. Oh my, thats the saltiest congee I’ve ever eat!
“Yah, did you use the Dead Sea to cook the congee? Its too salty!” His face fell slightly but regained his bright smile again.
“Its okay! D.O, lets try again!” This time, its you whose face fell. You guys ended up staying at the shop till 4am and Kai teleported you guys home. You went straight into your room and fell into a deep slumber. Sehun checked on you and thought to himself, I think we make her this tired. But its okay, we’re working tomorrow. I need energy! He returned back to his room and joined his hyungs to sleep. Baekhyun got awoken by Sehun twisting the doorknob, but he was half dead as well. Goodnight my Byeol, have good dreams. He ended up snoring. They all did. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another update! :) 
tumblr_m4g597ZRek1qzk4kqo1_250.gif
this guy is too hot to be ignored. ohh and the smirk. *dead*
gif not mine btw, credit to owners. :D