CHAPTER 6

Yoseob's secret

“Don’t you feel…uncomfortable?”

“A bit”

“Its weird”

“nothing is weird. They’re lovers and its common for lovers to do that with each other”Yoseob explain.

“I know. But why are they doing IT when we’re still in the dorm??”

“I don’t know .. ask them later” Yoseob continue to doodle.

"there's lunch at the kitchen'Hyunseung said.

"neh"

#################################################################################################

Yoseob was sitting alone in the living room. The other members were busy with their own schedule. Yoseob sighed. He was really bored. He tried everything to entertain him but Yoseob still feel bored. So he decided to take a nap. He went to his room and lay comfortably. Minutes later, he fall asleep.

(YOSEOB’S DREAM)

Yoseob was playing on the playground. He play the swing back and forth. He heard a familiar voice calling his name.

“YOSEOBBIE~”

Yoseob turned his head to look at the owner of that voice. It was Doojoon. Yoseob smile at him. Doojoon wrap his arm around Yoseob’s waist. He blew hot air to Yoseob’s ear. Yoseob shivered as he felt the hot breath. A smirk appear on Doojoon’s face.

“seobbie, lets go inside the dorm now. Its getting darker now”

“Arasso”

They walk into the dorm together. As soon as they enter the dorm, doojoon pin Yoseob to the wall so Yoseob was standing between doojoon and the wall behind him.

“Hyung what are you doing?”

“Im going to make you feel good” Doojoon said as he the exposed skin on Yoseob’s neck.

“H-hyung… A-aah..”Yoseob moaned as Doojoon found his sensitive part on his neck. Doojoon grins widely.

“Seobbie, you voice is y”

“Aniyoo..Hyun..ngghhh”Yoseob stop his word when his felt doojoon palming his covered member.

Doojoon cant take it anymore. He was by yoseob’s moans. He start to Yoseob’s car and his own shirt. He kiss Yoseob lips hungrily. Yoseob kiss him back. Doojoon stuck his tongue out to Yoseob’s lips. As yoseob parted his lips, Doojoon insert his tongue into Yoseob mouth, every spot in Yoseob hot cavern. Doojoon grind their crotch together.  “” Doojoon was getting more harder.

Doojoon pull Yoseob to their room. He cant take it anymore. He push Yoseob to the bed and pull Yoseob’s trousers down. The tent was visible. Yoseob blush intensely. Doojoon position himself on top Yoseob’s body. Doojoon runs his tongue on Yoseob’s chest and start to and Yoseob’s s. While yoseob was busy , Doojoon pull his boxer down. He smirk when he saw Yoseob’s bounce out form the boxer. Yoseob groan when he felt cold wind on .

“Your member is cute seobie” ..

Yoseob stiffen his body when Doojoon the top of Yoseob’s .

NANANANANANA I wanna sleep tonight in the midnight.

(BACK TO REALITY)

NANANANANANA I wanna sleep tonight, in the midnight.

Yoseob groan when he heard his phone rang. “what the heck.. I was sleeping peacefully just now and OHMAGAD!” His eyes widen when he saw a bulge under his trousers. He remember about his dream and blushed. “my dream is crazy” he shook head. He never thought that he will dream about those things.

################################################################################################

A/N: This is embarassing.....Dont forget to comment :3 Sorry for a fail *Run into a cave and hide in there*