((i DONT KNOW>....

Yoseob's secret

A/n: sad to say that this chappie is SUPER DUPER SHORT.. Im having a mind block again... T.T

###############################

“you’ve got to be kidding me..”Dooseob said in unison. “well..Kwangie and woonie did their punishment already. Now its your turn”Junhyung smirk. “let’s eat while they swim. “Hyunseung added. They left Dooseob alone near the water.

 “are you going to swim..?”Yoseob asked while controlling not to blush. Doojoon nods. Yoseob blush and went into the water with his clothes. “aren’t you going to take ofyour shirt?”Doojoon asked. “I am.. stay there.. don’t go into the water” Yoseob take of his shirt and pants in the water. He throw them on the sand near Doojoon. “a-are you already?”Doojoon asked. Yoseob throw his boxer. “neh..you can go in now..”Yoseob blush. Doojoon starting to get more hotter now. Doojoon approach him slowly to the water. He take off his clothes and boxer. Doojoon swim closer to Yoseob.. ‘omo..im with him’They both thought. Doojoon stare at Yoseob’s bare shoulder. He really want to bite it. He swallow the lump in his throat. This is it… its time to confess.. “Yoseob, are you gay?” Yoseob startled by the question. He shakes his head. “ I know you’re lying”

 

 

 

 

 

#########################
A/N: i promise next chapter will be better than this. *kills myself*