WHERE DOOSEOB TRIES TO KEEP THEIR RELATIONSHIP A SECRET

Yoseob's secret

Lets skip the part neh? sorry~

 

The newly couple walks towards  where the others were sleeping as the wear their clothes back. Holding hands, stealing glances and big wide grin plastered on ther faces. Well, Yoseob said that they should keep their relationship a secret for awhile just to prevent unwanted attention from reporters or fans about it. As they walked closer to them, Yoseob released Doojoon's hand from his grip. Understandingly, Doojoon just smiles and nods. How he wish that he could tell the world that Yoseob belong to him instead of keeping a secret. He knew that people wont mind,right?

 

Doojoon wakes Junhyung up saying that they did their punishment already. Instead of answering, he just nods and went back to slumber. Such a lazy bum.

#########

(AFTER THE PICNIC, AT THE DORM)

Tonight, it was Yoseob's turn to cook for s. As always, when Yoseob cooks...means there will be a disaster. Last time when he cooked, he flooded the kitchen with water due to his forgetful attitude to turn off the sink. Last month, he almost burn the kitchen down. The other members said that they shouldnt let Yoseob cook again but the manager said that if Yoseob doesnt cook, it would be unfair, EVERYONE living in the dorm needs to follow every rules that the manager made.

Yoseob was cutting vegetables slowly in the kitchen making sure that wont do anything wrong.  Humming to their new song as he carefully put the small pieces of veges into the bowl. He promised doojoon tht he wont cause any trouble anymore.

:"Yeobo~", Doojoon called Yoseob in a sing song voice. Yoseob widen his eyes as he realised thatDoojoon is called him Yeobo in public. he usually use that name when they were alone in their room.

"yah!, they might heard you, pabo ",  Yoseob pouted crossing his armon his chest signing that he is mad. Doojoon doesnt find it scary. he just chuckled at his lover's cuteness.

"Let them hear. i dont care~"

' But  i care, baby" yoseob whispered the last word. Doojoon cant help but shrug it away. He moves closer to his lover thatwas cracking the eggs into the frying pan. "whatchu making, yeobo?"

"egg roll." Yoseob answered blankly. "yah baby, is you keep on hugging me like this, i might mess the food "Yoseob added.

Doojoon pecked his neck releasing Yoseob's waist. "make sure to cook it nicely, YEOBO" , Doojoon pressed his last word, earning a slap on the arm from hislover. Doojoon love to tease yoseob. with Yoseob trying to hide things about the two of them are quite interesting. Its somehow feels like an adventure to Doojoon.

##########

(Dinner)

Everyone sits on their respective sit to wait for yoseob to serves the food. As Yoseob gives the egg rolls to them, Kikwang startts to make a conversation. "did you guys heard just now? Doojoon was talking to someone named ' Yeobo'"

"What?! there's no one here named Yeobo." Hyunseung with his 4D-ness.Yoseob was just trying to make a cool face so it wont be obvious. Junhyung facepalmed at hyunseung's statement. Doojoon smirked.

" ah! i know who! Its  Yoseobbie hyung!!!" Dongwoon stated as he remembers that Yoseob told him about their relationship and about what doojoon called him.

"YOSEOB!?" the 3 other guys said in unison.

"Neh! Doo Hyung and Yoseobbie Hyung are currently in a relationsh--"Dongwoon stop when he realised that Yoseob was giving him a death glare. Doojoon laughs so hard that their secret were revealed by the only one secret revealer, Son Nam Shin.

" I swear you're gonna have the worstnightmare tonight!' Yoseob stands to catch dongwoon.

As the 2 maknaes were running around, the 3 dumbfounded guys congratulate Doojoon.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A/N; This is such a crappy ending! i promise to make a better story and better ending in the future. im just having a hard time to update my story. once again, im really sorry. i just hope you enjoyed the story

see you guys again. i love you all! *hugs everyone*