I THINK I LIKE HIM ; CHAPTER 15

Yoseob's secret

Little that they know, someone heard their little conversation. “so he didn’t enjoy our kiss huh?”the guy said to himself.

 

LATER THAT NIGHT,

                Doojoon went out to meet MBLAQ’s Joon. They meet at Cube Cafe. “What’s up,Doo?” Joon asked as he walk to Doojoon.

“i heard that you and Mireu are together now..in a special way.”

“neh. Wae? Dont tell me that you’re gonna confess to me....Im not gonna break up with Mir!”Joon confidently said to Doojoon.

“Yah, i think you’re crazy! Why would i like you? I just want some advice from you”

“pheww... i thought that you’re going to say that you like me.”

“what ever~ you said that you found out that Mir likes you first.. What’s your reaction when you know he likes you?”

“Im shocked,astonished! But somehow, i felt happy that he likes me”

‘I felt that too when i knew seobie likes me’ Doojoon thought

“how did you know that you like him?”

“one night, he went for a walk with Seungho hyung. They hold hands and i feel kinda jealous.... shizz... i still remember how my mood went down because of them.”

‘gosh! I felt that when he walk with HeeYun’Doojoon thought.

“Since we’re sleeping in the same room, something amzing happened! Kekeke.. i kissed him... then he was suprised by the sudden kiss. He asked me why i kissed. I confessed and we made love~”Joon said happily.

“Did Mireu enjoy the kiss?”

“Neh”

‘Seobie doesnt enjoy our kiss’ Doojoon thought.

 

“Why are you asking this?”Joon asked

Doojoon went closer to Joon, “I think I like Seobie”

 

########################################3

(MEANWHILE AT THE DORM)

“SEOBIE HYUNG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~”woonie whined.

Yoseob was ignoring Dongwoon for the whole day. Yoseob sit at the living room watching TV and totally ignoring the maknae’s whines. “HYUNG~~~~~~why are you ignoring me???” Yoseob give Dongwoon a death glare. “Because.......you did something wrong...” Yoseob stand up and walk to Junhyung at the kitchen. “Junnie hyung, where’s Doojoonie hyung?”Yoseob asked. “He’s with Joon” Junhyung answer.

 

“KWANGIE! SEOBIE HYUNG ISH IGNORING ME!”Dongwoon shouted as he sullk at the corner of the living room. “what did i do?” he asked himself.. “You told me his secret”Hyunseung absent mindedly replied his words. Dongwoon widen his eyes.. “i just threw myself in a deep ”