AT THE BEACH

Yoseob's secret

(NEXT DAY)

Doojoon gather all the members in the living. “Papa Hong gave us a day off. So any suggestions what we should do?” Doojoon asked. Junhyung suggested that they should just relax,Hyunseung suggested that they should practice their dances, Gikwang suggested that they should play ball and Dongwoon suggested that they should help him to get Yoseob to talk to him again and he want foods. “Lets go to the beach!”Yoseob suggested. They all stare at Yoseob. “what? Junhyung can relax there,Hyunseung hyung can dance there,Kwangie and Doojoonie hyung can play beach volleyball and that someone can eat there.”Yoseob explained. Doojoon pat Yoseob’s head. “You’re so clever!” “Hyung, are you going to talk to me at the beach?” Dongwoon ask. Yoseob didn’t answer him. He just ignore Dongwoon.  “THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!”Dongwoon shouted. “lets make sandwiches hyung~”Yoseob grab Doojoon’s and Hyunseung’s hand and drag them to the kitchen.

 

(At the beach)

“WAH~” the all said in unison. They haven’t been to a beach after they debuted. Yoseob is now unpacking the stuffs with Hyunseung. Doojoon and Junhyung are building the tent while Gikwang comforting a sulking maknae in the van. “Gikwang! Bring that guy here and eat!”Yoseob said. Gikwang carried the stubborn maknae out of the van and sit next to Hyunseung. “Woah… why are you carrying him?”Hyunseung asked. “Woonie doesn’t want to go out of the van. He made me carry him out”Gikwang explained. Dongwoon is stealing glances on Yoseob. Yoseob ignore the maknae glances. Doojoon took a seat next to Yoseob and whispers, “seobie, you’re torturing him. Just forgive him.” Yoseob slightly shivers when he felt Doojoon’s hot breath on his neck. “okie..”Yoseob pouted. “Woonie-ah, do you want some sandwich?”Yoseob asked him with his famous smiles. Dongwoon gasped. “you’re not ignoring me anymore?”Dongwoon asked. “stop asking questions, eat this before I change my mind.” Dongwoon immediately take the sandwich from Yoseob and eat it. Doojoon pat Yoseob’s shoulders. “that’s my boy”He whispers to Yoseob. ‘wait…..since when Yoseob  is my boy?’he thought. “yah, quit whispering you two.”Junhyung said annoyed by their closeness. “You’re just jealous that you cant do  that to Hyunseung” Doojoon said. “what is he talking about?”Hyunseung asked.

After eating, Gikwang suggested that they should play a game. BEACH VOLLEYBALL! They are divided into 3 groups. DOOSEOB, JUNSEUNG and KIWOON. First, Kiwoon will match with Dooseob. Then the winner will match with JUNSEUNG. Losers needs to be punish by the winners

Dooseob won the first match. They punished Kiwoon to Kiss each other for 30 mins. But unfortunately for them, the kiss turn into a make out session. While Kiwoon were busy with their business, Dooseob was having a match with Junseung. The winner is JUNSEUNG~~~~. Junhyung came up with an evil plan. Junseung punish them to Skinny Dip( Swimming) at the water for 1 Hour ..