CHAPTER 11 ; WHO IS SHE?

Yoseob's secret

He walk to the closet and saw a maid costume laying on the floor. “what is this?” he pick it up from the floor. “there’s a girl in our dorm. In our room???”

 

(IN THE LIVINGROOM WHILE DOOJOON is in their room)

 

“Hyung, my cousin is coming to visit me today. Can you cook for us?”Yoseob said to Hyunseung.

“What time will your cousin arrive?”

“Around 5 min” yoseob answered.

 

5 MINUTES LATER ~

 The members were in their rooms except for Hyunseung and Yoseob who were busy cooking in the kitchen. DING DONG~ they heard the bell rang. Yoseob run to open the door.

“LEE HEE YUN!”Yoseob shouted when he saw his cousin’s face. All the members went out from their room to see what happen including Doojoon. Yoseob hug HeeYun tightly. “ I miss you!”

( A/N: just imagine this girl is Yoseob's cousin. i found this photo in google hehehe)

 

(Doojoon POV)

I went out from the room because I heard Yoseob shouts. I saw a girl. Her face looks like Yoseob’s sister. I bet she is the owner of the maid costume in our room. I sneered at her. “Heeyun-ah, what are you doing here today?”The maknae asked. Woonie know this girl? Did she hangout here often while im gone?? Did she sleep in our room with YOSEOB?? This is crazy!

(end)

 

“Yunnie~seungie and I cooked kimchi soup for you today. are you hungry?”Yoseob asked. Heeyun nod her head. when she meet Doojoon at the kitchen, she bow politely at him. “Annyeong,cheonun Lee Hee Yun imnida. How are you Doojoon oppa?” “im fine” Heeyun sit beside Yoseob and doojoon sits infront of Heeyun. “Yunnie-ah, you should taste this. Its yummy. Say ahh~”Yoseob feed Heeyun. “oppa, you made my mouth dirty~”Heeyun whined. “Mianheyo”Yoseob wipe Heeyun mouth before she could wipe it herself. Doojoon who saw the scene , feels something unusual boiling inside of him. ‘I thought Yoseob is not straight.’Doojoon thought in his mind.

 

(7 o’clock pm)

 

“are you ready to go?”Yoseob asked Heeyun.

“GO WHERE?” Doojoon asked.

“we’re goi ng to watch a movie~”

“can I join you, hyung?”Woonie asked.

“no, we only bought two tickets”

Dongwoon and Gikwang pout.

 “Yunnie, lets go” Yoseob grab HeeYun’s hand and walk out from the door.

“BYE OPPAS!” HeeYun wave her hand .

 

Doojoon stare at the door. ‘they’re going on a date?’ doojoon thought. Woonie , who noticed that Doojoon’s face changed when Yoseob was holding Heeyun’s hand says, “I hope they will have a great date today”  Gikwang gave woonie a what- the-hell –are-you-talking- about face. Dongwoon winked Gikwang and Junhyung to play along. “Neh, I bet Yoseob would give his first kiss to Heeyun”Junhyung added. ‘I thought he is interested in me, isn’t he?’ Doojoon thought. “um, I think im going to have a walk at the park for awhile”Doojoon said. “Manager hyung said to me that you should rest more”Hyunseung said. Doojoon sighed. “arasso, im going to sleep early”

(IN DOOSEOB’s ROOM)

Doojoon cant go to sleep. He is curious what Yoseob is doing right now. “You better tell me what happened on your date, Yoseob” Doojoon said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

A/N: hello im back! wohoohoho Doojoon dont know that Heeyun ish Yoseob's cousin.kekeke

Since i just completed MIDNIGHT CONFESSION, im gonna make a new Fic again named Me and the Prince,which is a dooseob's fic. i hope you will read check it out~

here's the link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/268847/me-and-the-prince-dooseob