CHAPTER 2

Yoseob's secret

(STILL DOOJOON'S POV)

WHAT DID YOU SAID?! SO IF I TELL MY SECRET THAT I LOVE DOOJOONIE HYUNG,WILL YOU TELL THEM TOO?? YOSEOB LOVES ME?? Is it true? I must be dreaming or imagining stuffs again. I leaned my ear closer to the door to hear more. I heard that woonie is asking if its true or not but it seems like Yoseob is trying to avoid the question. JUST ANSWER IT SEOB! Haish.. im so curious now! Dongwoon asked him again then I heard a long silence. “yes”I heard yoseob said YES. I stand up stiffly and walk to the living room like a zombie. I saw Hyunseung and Gikwang look at me with a weird expression on their face. “um, i-I think im going outside eh no I mean at the park to take some fresh air”I said to them. They nod their head. I walk out from the dorm and straight to the park where the B2st member always hangout. It was quiet. No one was there except me. Huge smiles grow on my face. I can’t control my happiness anymore.

(END OF DOOJOON’S POV)

 

(NO ONE POV)

Doojoon was smiling like an idiot. “YES!!”he screamed and jump to the air. “HE LIKES ME EHH.. NO, HE LOVES ME. EOTTOKKE?? Cmon doo! Think something!” he slap himself on the face. “I think I should confess to him. Eh, no.. he will be shocked of the sudden confession and will sell woonie to the zoo… *sigh*  I need to know more about him. While he was thinking of a way how to get more closer to Yoseob, his phone rings. MYSTERY MYSTERY WHY,MYSTERy MYSTERY.

 

DJ: Yoboseyo?

HS: Yah Doojoonie! Enough fresh air mister! Go home now!

DJ: Yes umma~

HS: YAH DID YOU JUST CALL ME……

Doojoon hang up the phone. He walks back to the dorm with a smile plastered on his face. He open the and was greeted by the fake maknae. “HYUNG~ where did you go?? Did you went to the ice cream shop? Did you eat ice cream? Why didn’t you brought me with you?”Yoseob whines. “I just went to the park to get some fresh air. That’s all.”Doojoon said not making an eyes contact with Yoseob. “You didn’t eat any ice cream?” “nope”doojoon replied. Doojoon walk to the kitchen leaving the fake maknae in the living room. “Yah, doo!”Hyunseung shouted at Doojoon,who just enter the kitchen. Doojoon raised his eyebrow. “DID YOU JUST CALL ME UMMA ON THE PHONE CALL JUST NOW??????!!”hyunseung continued while chopping the tomatoes..  “Well, you sounded like an umma,you know.”Doojoon said. Hyunseung gritted his teeth to control his anger. “Yah Yoon leader, Do you know what im holding?”hyunseung show the knife on his hand. “Yah , its dangerous!”Doojoon said while widen his eyes. “call me umma again, I will chop you and cook you then serve it for the B2st members including Papa Hong.”Hyunseung said while continue to cut the vegetables. “where’s Dongwoon?”Doojoon tried to change the topic. “he’s with Gikwang doing some exercise or maybe something else” “how bout Junnie?”Doojoon asked. “maybe he is sulking cause he didn’t get to kiss Yoseobie.” “PSHHHH~~”Doojoon roll his eyes and walk back to the living room to search for the Joker. “JUNNIE WHERE ARE YOU? COME OUT NOW!” Yoseob approach the leader. “Hyung can I help you to find Junnie hyung?”yoseob asked.  Doojoon nod. “I have an idea”Yoseob said with a  huge smirk on his face and whisper his plan to Doojoon. Doojoon agree. 

######################################################################################

A/N: Just a short update today :/ maybe i'll try to post more tomorrow. what will Yoseob do? what's his plan? want to know? SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!! :3

thanks for subscribing my fic I LOVE YOU!!

Like-me-for-who-I-am = hey dongsaeng, remember me ?angie? btw thanks for subscribing. hope you enjoy reading it
Inspirit060910 = thanks for subscribing this fic
KoreanFreak = thanks for subscribing
deedee2011= sorry for a short update
ImB2UTYPrimadonna= thanks for subscribing my fic. dont forget to comment!
AegyoB2st= thanks for the comment, i hope you enjoy reading it
Beastlovebeauty =thanks for commenting! hope you enjoy it
Awesomegirl1306 = thanks for subscribing! :3
rasyaSH   =hope you enjoy reading it
b2utifulyoebo = DOOJOON KNOW!!! KYA!!
iloveminho32 = hope you like my short update