CHAPTER 10 ; DOOJOON ISH BACK!

Yoseob's secret

 

Saturday. Hyunseung, Gikwang,Yoseob and Dongwoon were sitting at the living room watching Immortal Song 2.

“Hyung, why did you lost to Hyorin?”Dongwoon asked.

“It’s not my fault. She’s too good”Yoseob answered.

They heard the door opened by someone.

“YAH! Help me to carry these groceries”Junhyung shouted from the door.

They all helped junhyung to carry the groceries to kitchen. When Yoseb left the kitchen, Junhyung went to Hyunseung and whisper, “I bought a maid costume for Yoseob kekeke”

“You’re crazy!”exclaimed Hyunseung.

“what? . Its my revenge. He will be my maid until doojoon come back home” junhyung explained.

“whatever..”hyunseung walk out from a kitchen.

##########
Junhyung went in Dooseob’s secretly and put a maid costume on Dooseob’s bed.

“keke he must shocked when he saw this” junhyung thought to himself.

(30 minutes later)

“WHO PUT THIS THING HERE???????”Yoseob shouted from his room.

The other members who was sitting at the living room quickly run to Dooseob’s room.

“what happened…”dongwoon words was cut when he saw a maid costume on Yoseob’s hands.

‘yong junhyung tch..’ hyunseung mumbles.

Junhyung went to Yoseob. “remember my revenge?”

Yoseob widen his eyes and nervously nod his head.

“you will be my maid until doojoon gets back from japan “Junhyung explained..

“but I don’t want to wear this ….stuffs!”

“you need too..if not, I think of another thing which is more worst than being my maid”Junhyung threaten.

 Without complaining again, yoseob just agree to it.

########

(A/N: a little notes from me. So, Yoseob is now a maid for Junhyung. I leave this for you to imagine what happen while Yoseob is a maid.)

 

~ONE MONTH HAD PASSED~

(IN THE DORM)

“YAH ATTENTION! DOOJOON WILL ARRIVED AT 12. WE WILL FETCH HIM AT THE AIRPORT LATER.SO GET YOUR BUTTS FROM THE COUCH AND CHANGE!” Junhyung said as he received a meesage from the manager saying that Doojoon is coming back. Junhyung grab yoseob’s arm.

“you’re not my maid anymore,”Junhyung whispered.

“jinja?”

Junhyung nod his head. “its was a friendly revenge actually keke”

“thanks hyung! “Yoseob said and hug Junhyung.

“no more revenge..”Junhyung said.

Yoseob walk happily to his room. He open his closet to search for someclothes. He strip off his maid costume and wears a white Tshirt and tight jeans. He walk to living room to meet the other members.

“oh hyung, its good to see you without the maid costume”the maknae teased.

“SHUT UP!”yoseob shouted.

“YAH! QUIET PLEASE! We’re getting late now”Junhyung told them to go out from the dorm and go into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

(AIRPORT)

Doojoon was searching for s at the arrival room. Its hard to find the members when they all are using disguise. Doojoon feel someone is taping his shoulder. “Doo hyung” “DONGWOON?”

“YAH not too loud. People will notice us”Junhyung said.

“ooo~ someone is being a responsible guy hehe”Doojoon teased Junhyung

“whatever”

Doojoon met Gikwang,Hyunseung,Junhyung and Dongwoon already. He didn’t saw Yoseob anywhere.Dongwoon noticed that Doojoon is searching for someone.

“who are looking for ,hyung?”MAknae asked.

“where’s Seobie?”

“there~”Dongwoon point to a figure standing at the ice cream stall near the airport.

“you all go to the car first, I’ll go there”Doojoon said to the members.

As Hyunseung, Gikwang, Junhyung and dongwoon went into the car, doojoon walk to the ice cream stall. He stand behind Yoseob.

“Are you Yoseob oppa from BEAST?”Doojoon said in a girly voice. He saw Yoseob’s body stiffen.

“a-aniyo..”Yoseob answered without looking at the person who was asking.

“Oppa, it is you.. I recognize your voice”Doojoon said again in a girly voice.

Yoseob was about to run but the ‘fangirl’ hold his arm and turn his body around to face ‘her’

“D-doojoonie hyung?”

“hahaha you’re so gullible”

Yoseob hug Doojoon tightly. “ I miss you so much hyung and im not gullible.”

“lets go now. The others are waiting for us..”

When they open the car’s door, junhyung and Dongwoon shouted, “DOOSEOB ARE BACK nyehehehe”

Dooseob was surprised. “what?”

Yoseob blushed intensely as he enter the car.

“Yoseob is blushing hahaha”Gikwnag teased.

In the car, they’re busy  talking with each other.

(AT THE DORM)

As they went in the dorm, doojoon saidto them, “im going to rest first”

“okay” they replied.

Doojoon walk to Dooseob’s room. He remembered when he first when into the room. The wall was plain but now,it was decorated with B2st’s picture, Yoseob’s picture and Doojoon’s picture. Something caught his eyes, he saw a picture of Yoseob and Doojoon hanging on the wall near their bed.

“how cute” he mumbles.

He walk to the closet and saw a maid costume laying in the floor. “what is this?” he pick it up from the floor. “ There’s a girl in our dorm???in our room??”he thought to himself.