CHAPTER 4 ; NEW DORM!

Yoseob's secret

a/n: hello~ im gonna change it into a rated fic. im sorry for those people who voted 'NO'. please dont hate me :(

###############################################################################################################

“now, find your partner~”the manager instruct them. “seob, whats your number?”Junhyung asked Yoseob. “Number 1,”he answered with a huge smile on his face. “haish! Who got number 2??”Junhyung shouted in frustration. The 4D prince raised his hand. “YOU!?”  Yoseob and Doojoon widen their eyes. Im going to sleep in one room with Seobie???????? Eotokke!?doojoon thought in his mind.

"WHY DOOJOON,"The joker said. Manager just ignore him."You may pack your things now"

(NEXT DAY)

They are all set to go to their new dorm. In the car,Yoseob sit between Doojoon and Gikwang at the front sit while Junhyung sit between hyunseung and Dongwoon at the back sit. Junhyung lean his head to the front and whisper to Yoseob, “When Doojoon is away,get ready to feel my revenge” “MWO!?ANDWAE!”Yoseob screamed while holding Gikwang’s shirt tightly. Doojoon hit Junhyung’s head. “what did you said to Yoseob?”he asked. “I just said GOOD LUCK sleeping alone with DOOJOON and get ready to be by the leader,”Junhyung finish the sentence with a smirk. “PABO I WOULDN’T DO THAT!”

 

(MINUTES LATER)

They arrived at the new dorm. “GOMAWO PAPA HONG!!”They shouted as they saw Papa Hong approaching them. Papa Hong give them the key to the dorm. “Hope you will like the new dorm”. Papa Hong said goodbye and went back into his car. Doojoon open the front door of the new dorm. “WAH~~~~~~~~~”they all shouted in unison. The living was like wow! They have bath tub in their bathroom. They walk further into the dorm and they saw three doors with labels on it. ‘DOOJOON AND YOSEOB’s ROOM’ ‘JUNHYUNG’s and HYUNSEUNG’s ROOM’ ‘GIKWANG and DONGWOON’s ROOM’

DOOSEOB's room

DOOSEOB's ROOM

 

 


JUNSEUNG's ROOM

 

 

KIWOON's Room

 

 

their bathroom

 

 

their kitchen

 

 

 

"Im going to rest now"Junhyung said as he walk in his new room. he suddenly stop his movement as he look into his room. "ONLY 1 BED?!"he burst in frustration.

 

####################################################################################################################3

i want my room to like DOOEOb's room too!! too bad for me.. so here's the update. im going to make the rated chapter soon :DDDDDDD COMMENT,ARASOOOOO~ I LOVE YOU!

~angie~