CHAPTER 5 ; DOOJOON GO TO JAPAN

Yoseob's secret

"Im going to rest now"Junhyung said as he walk in his new room. he suddenly stop his movement as he look into his room. "ONLY 1 BED?!"he burst in frustration.

 

as they heard the JOker  sudden burst ,the other run to their room to check their bed. As they expected…ONLY ONE KING SIZE BED.

“YEAH!!!!WE CAN CUDDLE ALL NIGHT”Kiwoon said in unison.

‘One bed with doojoonie hyung?nice’yoseob tought in his mind.

‘what?! One bed?! I really feel awkward after I overheard about his secretly liking me’doojoon thought.

(DOOSEOB room)

Doojoon was siiting at the edge if their bed.

“Hyung, aren’t you gonna unpack your things?”Yoseob tried to make the atmosphere less awkward.

Doojoon shook his head.

“don’t you remember that I have to go to Japan today?”

Yoseob just made an ‘O’ shape on his mouth,feeling sad that his plan  sleeping with doojoon tonight was ruined just because of the stupid schedule.They turn their head to the door which was open by….their manager.

“doojoon,are you ready? We need to go to the airport now.”

Yoseob just frowned at the manager’s word. Doojoon stand up and pull his luggage to the living room. As doojoon close the door, yoseob thought ‘why does he need to go to Japan ‘.yoseob walk to the living room to meet the other members.

(IN THE LIVING ROOM)

“Yah Dongsaengs, im going to leave for Japan now. Take care,ara?”

“BYE DOOJOON” Junhyung said with a sing song voice.

“DOOJOONIE HYUNG HWAITING” the other said in unison.

Doojoon smile at Yoseob who was trying himself to smile. Doojoon knew that yoseob is sad that Doojoon is leaving him.

“Bye seungie,woonie, junnie,kwangie and… seobie.”Doojoon smiled wider when he said yoseob’s name.

Doojoon walk outside the dorm with a heavy heart to leave the members to JUNHYUNG who is gonna be in charge in the dorm. Yoseob sighed deeply as he saw the door closed.

“Im going to rest in my room”Yoseob said.

Yoseob walk slowly to his  room (not literally slow as a snail). ‘how I wish that he will be sleeping with me tonight’

MEANWHILE~

(KITCHEN)

Junhyung was smirking like a crazy pedo. ‘WHAT IS UP WITH THIS GUY’ HYunseung thought  as he walk into the kitchen and smack Junhyung’s head with his recipe book.

“WHAT!?”Junhyung rubbing his head.

“Dude,you’ve been smiling a like EWWW since Doojoonie left the dorm. What are you thinking?”

“REVENGE”

“STILL?!”Hyunseung said in disbelief. He thought that Junhyung was over about the revenge stuffs.

“YEA~”

“PABO” Hyunseung walk to the sink ignoring the Joker.

him,torture him?nah~ too violent.. maybe ask him to be the maid?MAID? YOSEOB? IN A MAID COSTUME? NICE! .Junhyung thought.

After finished cooking the lunch for his dongsaengs, Hyunseung walk to the corridor to wake Yoseob up. DOoseob room is at the left, Junseung ‘s at the right and Kiwoon in between them. He was about to knock Yoseob’s room when he heard : “AH Woon. W-WOONIE HIT IT AGAIN!!UGHH” “NGHH~” Hyunseung widen his eyes and immediately went in Yoseob’s room without knocking. YOseob saw Hyunseung’s pale face.

“You okay,Hyung?”Yoseob said while his headphone still on his ears.

“huh?”

“I said are you okay?” Yoseob took his earphone from his ears.

“YOU HEAR THAT?” Hyunseung was talking about the messy moans.

Yoseob nod his head.

“Don’t you feel…uncomfortable?”

“A bit”

“Its weird”

“nothing is weird. They’re lovers and its common for lovers to do that with each other”Yoseob  explain.

“I know. But why are they doing IT when we’re still in the dorm??”

“I don’t know .. ask them later” Yoseob continue to doodle.

#####################################################################

UPDATED~~ hehe  hope you like this chappie.. DOojoon went to japan :/

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT ARASSO :3 I LOVE YOU

~ANGIE~