chapter 1

Yoseob's secret

 “HYUNG!!”Woonie screamed while running to the living room. “ ANDWAE WOONIE ANDWAE!!DONT TELL THEM!”Yoseob chasing Dongwoon from his room.Yoseob jumped on Dongwoon from behind and they landed infront of Doojoon, JUnhyung and hyunseung who were watching Tv peacefully before the maknaes run into the living room. “YAH CAN YOU TWO PLEASE SHUTUP FOR JUST ONE DAY?!”Junhyung said furiously. “Hyung hyung,seobie said mmmpfff..”woonie’s words was cut by Yoseob’s hand. Yoseob show his innocent face the his hyungs while covering Dongwoon’s mouth with his hand. Being a curious hyung,Hyunseung asked them what happened. Then Gikwang,who was eating at the kitchen walk in the living room while singing SHINee’s SHERLOCK.. “IM SO CURIOUS” “YEAH” Junhyung continued. While Yoseob was busy looking at the two dorks singing, Dongwoon take the advantage to bite Yoseob’s hand. “OUCH!WOONIE” .. DOngwoon jump on Doojoon’s lap. “ Yah  maknae! Get away from my lap!” Doojoon said as he try to push the maknae away. But too bad for the leader, Dongwoon just tighten his grip on Doojoon’s shirt. “YOU GONNA RIP MY NEW SHIRT!”   Dongwoon glare at the shouting leader and whisper to him, “Shut up or I will not tell you seobie’s secret”. Doojoon follow the maknae’s instruction. When there is something about Yoseob, the Yoon leader always give his full attention to it and he will do anything just to know what happened to the fake maknae. "okay,Seobie said that he…OWWIE! Seobie don’t kick my cute leg~”Dongwoon said while rubbing his precious leg.  “its not even close to cute and shut up!”Yoseob answer. “Aw seobie..Woonie is the maknae. Don’t kick him,”Gikwang said defending his lover. (A/N: in this fic, KIWOON is official.) “You’re lucky that your boyfriend is here, ARABIAN BOY”Yoseob stated. “Continue your words,woon”the eager leader said. “SEOBIESAIDTHATHENEVERHADHISFIRSTKISSBEFORE”dongwoon said as fast as a lightning. The others stayed silent for awhil,trying to catch up what dongwoon had said just now. Then a smirk grow on Junhyung’s face. “Jinja?You never been kissed before?”Junhyung asked. “Umma always kiss me”Yoseob answered. “what hyung meant is LIP KISSING.. Is it true that you never experienced a real kiss?”Gikwang asked again. Yoseob just nod his head while blushing. Junhyung smirks grew wider as he approach the blushing fake maknae.The others look at junhyung and wondering what will the Joker do to the Aegyo king. “Then if you never been kissed before, let me show you how kissing feels like,”Junhyung said as he cupped Yoseob face.Junhyung leaned his face closer to Yoseob.

(A/N: just imagine that Junhyung did that to Yoseob :3 )

Doojoon,who saw the scene,quickly push Dongwoon form his lap and run to Junhyung and kick him away from Yoseob. “YAH DOO,why did you kick me?”Junhyung asked the angry looking leader. “why? Why?? You almost kiss Yoseob! That’s why!”Doojoon burst in anger. “ what do you care?”They continue to argue with each other

 

(YOSEOB’s POV)

OHNO! JUNNIE HYUNG IS SO NEAR TO MY FACE! ANDWAE DON’T KISS ME! MY LIPS IS A . I close my eyes tightly. I was waiting for his lips to touched mine but instead,I heard Junnie hyung groaned. Slowly,I open my eyes. I saw Junnie hyung was laying on the floor while hilding his arm. DID DOOJOONIE HYUNG KICKED HIM? Aww~ my hero~~ wait.. I didn’t said that. While Junnie and doojoonie hyung were arguing,I took a glance at Dongwoon. He was rubbing his . Maybe he fell for doojoonie’s lap or something. I quickly stand up , grab Woonie’s hand and pull him to our room.

(END OF YOSEOB’S POV)

  

(NO ONE POV)

~in the room~

“ woonie, why did you tell them about it?”Yoseob whines. “Last time you told them my secret too”he continued. “Your secrets are interesting. I want the other members to know too”Dongwoon said. “But that’s my secret!”Yoseob said. “mian” “MIAN!? IS THAT THE ONLY THING YOU CAN SAY? WHEN I TOLD YOU THAT IM AFRAID OF THHUNDER AND LIGHTNING, YOU TOLD THEM TOO.AND IF THERE IS A THUNDER OR LIGHTNING, THEY WOULD TEASE ME.. well not all. Doojoon and hyunseung didn’t tease me BUT STILL YOU TOLD THEM MY SECRET.AND NOW WHAT?? YOU JUST TOLD THEM THAT I NEVER KISSED ANYONE AND THE Y JUNNIE HYUNG TRIED TO STEAL MY FIRST KISS!”Seobie said bursted in anger. “well, at least I didn’t tell the internet or paparazzi”Dongwoon tried to defend himself. “WHAT DID YOU SAID?! SO IF I TELL MY SECRET THAT I LOVE DOOJOONIE HYUNG,WILL YOU TELL THEM TOO??”seobie accidently told his BIGGEST secret to the maknae. Woonie’s eyes widen and his jaw almost drop to the floor. . Yoseob just realized what he just said. “tell me that I didn’t heard it.” “is it true?”Dongwoon asked in disbelief. “woonie is that a new T-shirt?”Yoseob said trying to avoid the question. “Don’t try to change the topic! And yes, this a my new shirt.Tell me~ is it true?”woonie repeated the question . “*sigh* yes,DON’T TELL ANYONE. If you tell them,therefore, I,YANG YOSEOB, will sell you, SON DONGWOON to the zoo..oh and I’ll make you stay in the same cage with the gorilla.Just dance with the gorilla”Yoseob said with a serious face plastered on his face. “KWANGIE WLL NEVER LET YOU DO THAT TO ME! ARASSO! I wont tell”Dongwoon said. “deal?” “DEAL!” they both hug each other.

 

 

~meanwhile~

(DOOJOON’S POV)

((A/N: the italic word is the convo between Yoseob and dongwoon that doojoon heard))

I was arguing with junnie. He almost kiss Yoseob! DA HECK! While I was calming myself down after a long well not to long argue with Junnie, I glance around the room and  I didn’t saw Yoseob. “where did Seobie go?” I asked. They just shrug at me. I walk to our bedroom leaving the three guys at the living room. I can hear that Seobie was shouting from the room. Is he fighting? The closer I went to the room, the clearer I can hear them. I stop infront of the door. YOU JUST TOLD THEM THAT I NEVER KISSED ANYONE AND THE Y JUNNIE HYUNG TRIED TO STEAL MY FIRST KISS! Wow! I never heard that Yoseob was that mad. well, at least I didn’t tell the internet or paparazzi .i wanted to go in to stop their fight. I hold the door knob. I begin to turn it but I stop after I heard yoseob’s words. WHAT DID YOU SAID?! SO IF I TELL MY SECRET THAT I LOVE DOOJOONIE HYUNG,WILL YOU TELL THEM TOO?? YOSEOB LOVES ME?? Is it true?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hope you like the first chappie :3 and sorry for my bad grammars :/

Please comment and subscribe!! :D