CHAPTER 12 : FIRST KISS

Yoseob's secret

(IN DOOSEOB’s ROOM)

Doojoon cant go to sleep. He is curious what Yoseob is doing right now. “You better tell me what happened on your date, Yoseob” Doojoon said to himself.

(4 Hours later)

 

12:00 am. Yoseob open the dorm’s door slowly. The living room is empty. All the members must be sleeping already. He tiptoed into the dorm to prevent any noise. When he enters his room he saw Doojoon lying on their bed with his eyes closed. Yoseob strip his clothes off and change into his pajamas. Doojoon had one eyes opened and see Yoseob stripping his clothes. “Oh..”He mumbled. Yoseob turn to find the voice. Doojoon immediately close his eyes again. Yoseob shrugged and walk to the bed. Tonight will be the first night for him to sleep with Doojoon in one bed.  As Yoseob closes his eyes, Doojoon started to talk, “having a great time just now huh?” Yoseob open his eyes and shocked to see Doojoon with his eyes staring on him. “what?”Yoseob is now confused.

“what time is it?” Doojoon asked

 “12 am. Yoseob answered nervously.

“Where did you go after you watch the movie?”

 park” 

“With HeeYun”

Yoseob nod his head.

“What did you do at the park?”

 “Walking” 

“Anything else?”

 “No.” 

Did you give your first kiss to her?”Doojoon raise his eyes brow.

 “What are you talking about, hyung? I don’t give her my first kiss” 

Jinja?” Doojoon lean his face to closer to Yoseob.

 Hyung..” 

“If she took your first kiss, then you won’t mind if I take your second kiss” Doojoon attach his lips to Yosoeb’s.

Yoseob was too shocked by the sudden kiss, he widen his eyes. Doojoon pulls back.

 “HYUNG! That’s my first kiss!” Yoseob shouted.

“Liar! I know you give Heeyun your first kiss.”Doojoon put on his angry face.

 “WHY WOULD I KISS MY OWN COUSIN??  Didn’t you know she’s my cousin?” 

“Ya-a, what? She ‘s you’re cousin?”

“Of course she is! Didn’t you notice that our face almost look the same?”

No one told me that she’s your cousin”Doojoon said.

“You must a pabo..”

“Don’t call me that!”

Yoseob ignored doojoon and turn his body so his back is facing Doojoon’s face.

Realization hit Doojoon’s head. “That means I took you first kiss?”Doojoon said. Yoseob blushed. “I’m going to sleep now. Bye hyung.”Yoseob ignore the question.

 

(DOOJOON’s POV)

 

I TOOK YOSEOB’s FIRST KISS! OHMYGOD!

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

A/N: Dooojooooonnnnnnnn took Yoseobie's first kiss! *Throw candies everywhere*

Next chapter will be about A CONFUSED DOOJOON..

Dont forget to comment this story :3 saranghae <3

dont be a silent reader, arasso~

PAI PAI~