Chapter 9

Mr. Panda, Don't Be So Shy !

The whole school had a chance to be in chaos.

Jaekyung and her friends shot daggers from their eyes to Dayoung.

Kai and D.O smirked excitedly, dropped their spoons and eventually stopped eating, crossed their arms and cooly leaned back to their chairs, watching the upcoming scene.

Tao made his way to Dayoung and Sehun, for once, his dark eyes were seen. Tao frowned deeply while Dayoung didn't aware of his coming, she was chatting friendlily with Sehun.

Tao gritted his fist, carefully approached the two from behind and tapped on Dayoung's arm. "Dayoung ..." he called softly, as always.

Dayoung's smile froze, she turned back with a smile still on her face, "Ah ! Tao !" and her smile automatically spreaded wider. In return, Sehun hid his smile and his face showed nothing but plain annoyance. *What the hell is his problem ?!*

Tao uneasily glared at Sehun. Sehun held his chin up and also looked up, totally not scared of Tao.

"What ?" Sehun mocked back, he raised his brow with a smirk.

Tao clucked his tongue inside his mouth, formed a small ball inside and narrowed his eyes, his hand held on Dayoung's tight, sending his warmness to her heart. Tao made Dayoung stand behind him and coldly snapped at Sehun, "Don't touch her"

Dayoung rounded her eyes, she could tell, her heart was just skip a beat because of his simpliest sentence. *Don't touch her ... What does he mean ?*. Dayoung bit her lips, happy yet nervous, didn't know what Tao was up to.

Sehun abruptly stood up, reached Tao's level with ease and stared deep inside his eyes, sneered dangerously, "Who do you think you are to tell me do so ?"

"She is mine"

Dayoung froze, did she hear it wrong ? Did Tao just say she is his ?

Oh yes, he did.

Tao smiled as shy as his oldself would always do, but in his eyes was a bright twinkle, showed how much confidence he had to say that out loud. Tao turned around, didn't say any word to the speechless Sehun, he pulled on Dayoung's wrist and brought her out the canteen, headed to another more silent place.

"T-Tao ! Where are we going ?"

 

***

 

It's lucky that lunch time was not over yet. But however, Tao didn't care if it's over or not. All he wanted to do, and actually was doing right now was staring at Dayoung, as if she would disappear like a ghost if he turned away.

Dayoung shifted on her feet, felt uncomfortable, or to make it right, she was embarrassed and blushing under Tao's hot eyes.

They were standing in somewhere of the school, where Dayoung could literately recognized as the school garden. *Why did he take me here ?* she glanced around, observed the beauty of nature in her own school. She now wondered, how could Tao know such place when she haven't been here once before.

Tao chuckled, he finally released some noise from this awkward atmostphere. Dayoung raised her head up, locked eyes with Tao, "Why did you laugh ?"

Tao shook his hear but can't hide his smile, "Nothing, really"

"You liar, you laugh at me ! Whyy !" she whined, punching on Tao's chest like a seal, but Dayoung's punchs were nothing to Tao, he is way stronger than her. Tao laughed even more saw her putting her effort in hitting him, she looked so cute in his eyes. He reached for her arms and held on her hands tightly with les-effort than her.

"You just wasted your energy, Dayoung" Tao grinned and stopped Dayoung from waving her arms.

Dayoung puffed her cheeks, totally annoyed that she was humilated by her crush. "Yah, if you don't have nothing to do but teasing me, I will go back in". She turned to go, but Tao expertly sneaked his arm around her waist and pulled her in, crashed herself into him and he smiled down on her.

His gaze dug big hole on her eyes, his eyes were unreadable, there was passion, happy, yet nervousness. After a good long time, he opened his mouth to say, "You promised to turn me into a kingka, who will be loved by everyone, right ?"

Dayoung gulped down hard, she hardly can answer him while he was staring at her like that. "Y-Yes ... and I did it !" she exclaimed happily, proud that she was able to do such amazing thing.

Tao's smile faded, "No ... you didn't ..." he whispered lowly, showed his disappointment so obviously. Dayoung blinked, she was clueless of what Tao meaned.

Tao broke a smile, "Listen, I have never wanted to change. And I regretted going to school that way, the day I showed up with new hair style, new style and a new me. The day that changed everything I wished. I almost lost most important person in my life because of the new me"

Dayoung bit her own lips, she could understand a little from it, and she could also take a guess of who he meaned. It's her.

"But, change into a kingka isn't a good thing ? It's better than be no one and receive bullying" she explained, wanted him to feel better.

Tao agreed with an affectionate nod, "Yes, then I can protect my love from anyone who wants to get near her".

*His love ? ...* Dayoung quickly thought about Jaekyung, her eyes slowly dropped down to the ground. "Um ...you're right ..."

Tao held her head up, he gave her his trade-mark shy smile, "You taught me everything, but you forgot one thing"

"One thing ? What's it ?" Dayoung asked, ready to teach him more, as long as she can help him, she didn't mind what it was.

Tao leaned down, pressed his forehead against her, "You didn't teach me how to confess to a girl as a famous boy" his lips was played by a sly smile.

Dayoung gasped, taken a back by his answer, "Confess ?". Tao nodded and he shrugged, "Now tell me, what's kind of confession do you like to hear from a nice kingka ?"

Dayoung took a step back, she tapped her bottom lip by her finger, pouting lightly, "Um ... I like simple confession. As long as he truly loves me, I don't care about which way he uses to confess his love. A simple 'I love you' would be the most romantic sentence that I will have been heard in my entire life" she said while smiling too wide, she was into it, she was drawing a picture of Tao confesses to her, and that's how she re-told to Tao.

Tao gazed at her with loving eyes, *Is that so ? She is just too cute for word*

"I love you"

Those three words were made in broken Korean, but the accent was full with love.

Dayoung stopped on her talking. Her heart jumped out. Her mind was taken away. Her hands dropped down limply. Her eyes glued on his serious face.

She managed to talk back, "Eh ... Tao ... I thought you should say those words to your love, not to me, you know what I mean ?" she smiled awkwardly, pushing Tao slightly.

Tao chuckled, he cupped her face and positioned his own 5 cms away from her, made sure that their eyes were locked.

"Pabo, I love you" Tao smiled widely, his smile was no long shy and cute, it was bright and real.

A tear escaped from a corner of Dayoung's eye, she didn't mena to cry, and she didn't even know why she cried. But she knew, she believed that Tao was talking his heart out.

Without further hesitation, Dayoung hugged Tao's waist and buried her head inside his tone chest, both smiled and cried because of his suddenly sweet confession.

Tao laughed heartily, "You are supposed to say something in return when you receive confession, you know ?"

Dayoung pulled her head away and nodded her head eagerly, "I love you, too"

Tao smiled, "Finally, I was worried you will reject me because of your precious Sehun" he joked, planted a soft peck on her forehead. Dayoung closed her eyes as the kiss touched her skin, she opened it the moment later and shook her head, "Sehun oppa is a good friend of mine, what are you talking about ?"

Tao leaned down, matched her level and tilted his head, "I was jealous, you two looked like couple"

Dayoung glared at him, crossed her arms with sulky expression, "And I thought the whole school already know you and Jaekyung sunbae are together"

"We never are, and will never be. She made all it up, tricked both of us in her game, and separated me from you. Tskkk, I was mad" Tao sulked with his puppy pout. Dayoung giggled, she now understood and didn't blame him though. She knew Jaekyung, and she never be surprised about her drama.

"Well, guess. We are back to normal" Dayoung smiled and bounced around.

Tao reached out and pulled her into his embrace once again, "No we are not. Because now you are no longer my bestfriend, but my girlfriend"

Dayoung blushed, she hid her face by turning away. "You really mean it ?'

Tao picked her up with ease, he just simply held on her waist and now she was hanging up in the sky, face to face with Tao. Blame her for being short, just because Kai took all the good gens.

"I mean it, now you are my Mrs. Panda !" Tao pecked on her lips, caused her face to form a serious red.
"Tao !" she defended and kicked about, she rested her arms on his shoulder, hoped that he won't drop her. Tao chuckled and really dropped her, but before Dayoung could hit her face on the ground, she had her arms around his neck and Tao had his arms around her tightly. "I will never let you go off my arms, because I can't tell when will other boy come by and steal you away from me"

Dayoung shook her head, "Aigoo, since when you became a cheesy Panda ? I didn't know you can sweet-talk like this"

"Since I met you, and moreover, since I met Suho, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun, they are hard-to-beat rivals" Tao answered without a hint of joke. He was serious.

Dayoung felt warmness run down her spine, his words made her day.

"Talk about Jongin oppa ... we are in deep trouble ... He won't let me have a boyfriend this easy ..." she bit her nail, worriedly.

Tao assured her by a loving hug, she was covered inside his chest again, "Don't worry, I will make him change his mind"

                                                                                                                                                                        

<3<3<3 This is fuffly !!! =))

I guess, we will have once more chappie to go :D:D

I felt goosebump while writing this LOL

Now I feel bad for myself, I haven't been in a relationship for 4 years already ! TT___TT

I broke up with my latest boyfriend 4 years ago, on Valentine Day ! Can you believe it ? *Sobs* He broke up with me ! Oaoa !! I need Chanyeol or Kris by myside, right naw !!