Chapter 10

Mr. Panda, Don't Be So Shy !

Tao walked Dayoung home, and they had reached her house in just 10 minutes.

"Thanks, ... Tao" Dayoung smiled, bit her lips in slight blush. It's awkward since they were together.

Tao chuckled, he found it amused when Dayoung acted blushy around him. Tao leaned in, brushed a strain of hair off her lips, made Dayoung stop breathing for a good moment.

"You know, you should call me oppa from now on" Tao said, grinned widely. Dayoung blinked at him, she brushed her hair and lightly nodded, "O-Okay ..."

Tao didn't move, he kept staring at her, holding on her hands, his eyes were round and he buried his gaze into her.

"What ?" Dayoung chirped up, startled, "Why are you staring at me ?"

"Why don't you call me oppa ? I am waiting here ~~" he sang, poked her cheek again and again.

Dayoung giggled, "Aigoo, cheesy cheesy Panda, arasso, um ... Tao oppa !" she called him oppa without any hesitation. She hugged his arm and released the next second, "Are you happy now ?"

"More than okay now. So, I'll see you tomo-"

Dayoung and Tao were cut off by some loud yet familiar voices from inside her house.

"Yah ! Jongin ! Don't push me !"

"Appa ! You took all the place ! You should let me hear too !"

"You two, don't bother me evesdrop on my dear daughter !"

 

BAM

 

The door cracked open and three people piled outside, Kai was under both his dad and mom.

"A-Anyong !" their mom waved her hand and straightened up. She pulled her husband up and Kai stood up also.

"Aigoo, my back is hurt now" Kai groaned, hitting on his sore back. He shut up the moment he saw Dayoung cross her arms, looked at him with disapproving eyes.

"What are all of you doing ?"

 

***

 

The last thing Dayoung knew, Tao was sitting on her sofa, in her living room. With her mom and dad sat in front and she was in between him and Kai.

The tension was weird, her parents seemed happy and excited to know that their angel daughter finally had a boyfriend. But in Kai's case, he looked so unreadable, he had his arm on Dayoung's shoulder, pulled her towards him, made sure that even her hair can't be touch by Tao.

Dayoung frowned, she held on Tao's hand since she realized how tense Tao was. 'Don't worry' she mouthed and Tao nodded.

"So ... who is this friend of yours ?" her mom made a move first, she asked with a genuine smile sent to Tao.

"My boyfriend"

"Her bestfriend only"

Both her and Kai said at the same time. Dayoung glared at him, "Oppa !"

"What ? I was just saying the truth. Since when he is your boyfriend ?" Kai protested, raised his voice. Oh please, he was just kidding around, he didn't have anything against Tao being his sister's boyfriend, teasing her abit didn't kill anyone, right ?

"Since this morning !" Dayoung paid back. Kai tried to hold back his smile, he still kept his cool, "Then break up"

This time, Tao held Dayoung back before she could jump onto Kai and tackle him down. Tao politely bowed to the Kim.

"I am her boyfriend. My name is Tao, and I am from China. Nice to meet you" he smiled shyly. His smile melt Dayoung's mom already.

"Awww, so cute ! I like you !" she clapped her hands, elbowed her husband, showed how happy she was.

Mr. Kim cleared his throat, "Ehem, ... do you know you are her first boyfriend ?"

"I am ?"

"Dad !"

"You go, dad !"

Dayoung pinched Kai's waist, made him wince in pain. "You stay out of this, oppa" Dayoung hissed. Kai shook his head, ignored the pain, "Why should I ? I must know if he is really the best for you"

*They are really siblings, both talkative and never give up so easily* Tao thought with an amusing smile.

"Don't worry, ahjussi. Even if I am her 10th, I still believe that I will bring happiness to her" Tao said, his eyes were stern and showed such strong attitude.

Mr Kim and Mrs Kim looked at each other, sharing a knowing smile. Mr Kim turned his attention back to Tao, he nodded his head, breathed out, "Okay, I believe to give my precious daughter to you. Take care of her well"

Tao widened his eyes, didn't expect everything to be this easy. "Y-You sure ?"

"Don't be so worry ! You can feel like home and come here anytime you want. And I also want you to call me mom too ! Awwww, I always want to have a cute son like you !" Mrs. Kim left her seat and went to sit next to Tao, she caressed his hand and talked non-stop.

"Yeah right ! I am not your son, now I know it" Kai snickered bitterly. He crossed his arms, made faces and sulked alone.

Dayoung chuckled, she poked Kai's arm, nodding at Tao. Kai raised his eyebrow, "What ?"

"Say something to my boyfriend, who is also your future brother !" Dayoung became pushy. Kai groaned, shook Dayoung's arms off him. "Never !"

"Please, oppa !~~ Buing buing ~" Dayoung used the famous aegyo which Tao taught her a while ago. If this worked on Dayoung when Tao did, it must worked on Kai because this was his dear sister did it.

"AISH ! Okay okay !" Kai gave in. He leaned towards Tao, narrowed his eyes, "You are not done here. Remember, there are still Jaekyung and Sehun. They will cause a big mess tomorrow, believe me"

Tao stared back, "You mean ... ?"

Kai stood up, threw his arms behind his neck and walked upstairs.

"I will not let them hurt my Dayoung, so just let the drama for me to take care of. See ya !"

Dayoung smiled softly, this is why she loves her oppa so much.

 

***

 

The next day, Dayoung and Tao headed to the canteen and they can't help but realize how much weird stares they were received.

"Yah ! Kim Da Young !"

A voice hissed from behind, Tao spun around and he cautiously glared at him, "What's your problem ?"

But Sehun pushed pass him and grasped Dayoung by her wrist. Dayoung blinked up, looked at Sehun in surprise, "Sehun, you hurt my wrist" she tried to pull her hand back, but Sehun held on it tighter.

"I like you ! Why did you choose him over me ?! Can't you see I am a better guy for you ?!" Sehun asked, almost yelling at her.

Tao cluck his tongue, annoyed, "Excuse me, but she is my girl now"

"A WHAT ?!" a high-pitched voice attacked the scene.

Dayoung sighed, she knew this will come any sooner. "Not again ..."

Jaekyung shoved through the crowd and skrieked as if she was betrayed.

"You ditched me ?! For this ugly girl ? Don't you know who I am ? I am this school greatest queenka !! And you just ditched me for this unfamous girl ?!" she exclaimed and without a warning, she walked towards Dayoung.

"You ! It's you who caused all of this !" she raised her arm in the air, aimed into her for a slap.

Sehun and Tao widened their eyes as Jaekyung pulled on Dayoung's collar and yanked her around.

"Dayoung !" they shouted in unison.

But before any of them could make any move....

"STOP !"

Kai went in, glared at Jaekyung like she had just done something hard to accept. Kai pushed Jaekyung off Dayoung, he hugged Dayoung by his side. Kai brushed Dayoung's cheek with his thumb and smiled slightly, "I am amazing, right ?"

"Yeah, right" Dayoung mocked back without leaving her eyes off Jaekyung. Tao rushed and stood next to her. "Are you okay ? Did she hurt you ?" he asked in worry. Dayoung beamed, shaking her tiny head, "It's okay"

Jaekyung stared at three of them in not understanding. "Kai oppa ... what are you ... who is she ? And why did you defend her ?"

Kai casually shrugged, "Simple, she is my sister. My one and only sister"

"What ?!"

"Oh my god ! Dayoung is Kai's sister ?!"

"That's why I found her look so much like Kai !"

Jaekyung gasped, her jaw dropped on the floor, and she didn't bother to close , "W-What ?!"

"You heard that. She is my sister, Kim Da Young. So be wire and don't mess with her. If you mess with her, you mess with me" Kai warned, he pointed two of his fingers from his eyes to Jaekyung.

Jaekyung gulped, she didn't want to get on Kai's bad side. Moreover, she didn't want to lose Kai. *I can give up on Tao. But what if Kai hates me because I pick up on Dayoung ? I want him more than I want Tao* with that, Jaekyung turned to go without a word.

Dayoung blinked, amazed, "She left like that ?" she looked up, asked Kai with her big doe eyes. Kai chuckled, "She is my pet, I guess".

Both her and Kai, even Tao laughed. Sehun sighed, he knew that he didn't have a chance now if Kai had accepted Tao.

"Kai, I'll see you around" Sehun waved his arm. He looked at Dayoung and also sent her a smile, "Don't think much about what I have said. We could be just friends"

"Okay, anyhow, thanks, ... Sehun" Dayoung smiled and waved back at him.

 

Tao hugged Dayoung, he kissed her in front of everyone. Even Kai gasped at him, "Yah !"

Tao pulled off and laughed at the frozen Dayoung.

"Now I have marked you as mind. No one can separate us again"

 

                                                                                                                                                                        

 

Like I said, this is a shortfic :D

So this is the end <33

Thank you so much for reading, guys !!

And I have made another story as well !

Check it out if you like !!

It's a Kai's story !

A Playboy's Buyable Heart