Chapter 7

Mr. Panda, Don't Be So Shy !

After school, everyone had left home excepts for Tao and his unexpected partner, Jaekyung.

"We should finish this soon. Because I have a date" Tao informed as he stood up and walked to the board, he took the eraser an started washing the board.

Jaekyung smirked and looked out of the classroom, her friends were there, sneakily with their phones. Jaekyung nodded her head, signaling them to start their mission.

"Of course, Tao" she sweetly replied and approached Tao. Jaekyung took another eraser and acted like helping Tao cleaning the board. She glanced up and smirked as she tried jumping to clean the chalking words on top of the board. *You will fall for my seductive act, little boy*

"Tao-ah, can you help me with this ?" she called while pouting, raising her arm up high but still can't reach for the top.

Being a gentleman he is, Tao nodded and walked to her, reached out and wiped the board with his long arm. Jaekyung was pressed against the board by him, smirking, she pulled his shirt and Tao was crashed against her.

"Jaekyung, w-what are you do-" a finger was on his lips, cut his word off. Tao panicked and he leaned back but was dragged by the collar and his face instantly so close to her. "I am interested in you, can't you see ?" she ily whispered into his ear, Tao felt shiver send down his spine, "Sorry sunbae, but I-" "You like Dayoung, I know"

Tao froze, he hadn't made that conclusion about his feeling yet. "How do you know ?"

"Oh please, I'm not Jaekyung for nothing. I hate her, that's why I have a special attention on what was going on around her. And I found you, hottie" she leaned in, cupping his chin with one hand and forced his lips on hers. Tao's eyes grew wide and he pushed her off with ease. He looked at her with sternness and hate in his eyes, he spat coldly with all his mind, "You are nothing compared to Dayoung. You are not worth to be respected. You are just an ugly girl, which I mean is your heart, it's the most disgusting heart in girl population".

Tao wiped his lips with the back of his hand and glared at her, he could be shyless right now when she had just made him explode.

Tao cooly swung his backpack over his shoulder and walked off, left Jaekyung stunned. Yet, instead of crying or calling after Tao, she was smirking evilly.

Right after Tao was out of the room, she smacked her fingers and immediately, her slave girls went in, all giggling.

"Did you take those scenes ?" she asked, smoothly took the phone and laughed like hyenas after she saw a lot of pictured taken by her slaves. "Of course, the Jo Jae Kyung will never back off. Just watch, I will have you, Huang Zi Tao. Your precious Dayoung will be crushed just like a poor puppy". She balled her fists and threw a smirk out of the window, where she could easily saw Tao running out looking for Dayoung.

 

***

 

Dayoung had waited for over an hour, she grew worried about Tao. Dayoung strained her neck, darted her eyes out of the coffee shop's window with stirring eyes. *Is he okay ? It has been an hour already ... Tao has never been late before ...*

Ring

Her phone vibrated, Dayoung's attention returned to a new message. She blinked at an unknown number. *Who sent me message ?*. Curious, she touched on the 'Yes' button and a photo popped into her phone's screen.

It's a photo of Tao and Jaekyung, they were standing too close, dangerously close that their faces were literately touching. Jaekyung's face showed such mischief but Tao's face showed nothing, as blank as a paper. Which caused Dayoung to be confused. "What is ...this ?" she zoomed an image, looking closer at it, her face became rigid and she could feel blood rush around her body.

Below a photo was a short note, "Your little prince was cheating on you with the school most gorgeous queenka. Poor you, I hope you know where you belong to ..."

*No way* Dayoung turned off her phone and rushly stood up, picked her drink, but at that time, Tao ran in with his heavy breathing.

"D-Dayoung !" Tao spotted her and rushed over right away.

Dayoung bit her lips, didn't know how to do right now. She could have believed the stranger who sent her a text, but she wanted to hear it from Tao more.

Reluctantly, she flashed a smile and sat back down. "You're late" she muttered.

Tao sank down in front of her and panted, "Sorry ... I was busy ..."

Dayoung tucked her hand inside her pocket, gripped on her phone, "What was you busy with ... ?". She tried to act as normal as she could.

Tao stopped breathing, he looked up into her eyes, he shallowed hard. *Should I tell her about Jaekyung ? But ... isn't she her brother's friend ? I can't just jump into conclusion about someone to her, when she knows nothing about Jaekyung ...*

"I met up with Mr. Lee for some math problems" Tao lied and sheepishly smiled.

*He lied. He lied to me ... So he had changed, he changed just like how my brother did. He definitely loves these kind of girls, who look gorgeous and beautiful like Jaekyung sunbae. What are you dreaming of, Dayoung ? You are just a more than normal girl. Crack the fact you are Kai's sister or his first friend here, you are still nothing ...* Dayoung played with her mind, a lot of things popped up that caused her to have a bad dizziness.

Dayoung looked at Tao, who looked so innocent in her eyes, and that made her feel nothing better. *So, he acts like wanting to be with me ?*

"Guess ... Jaekyung sunbae is much better than me, though ..." she muttered bitterly, she waited for Tao to react, and he actually widened his eyes, stared at her. "W-What ?"

*He just shuttered* Dayoung shook her head with a forced smile, "We should stop hanging out, Tao. I will just be a burden to your new life. Goodbye ...". She stood up, took her backpack and ran out of the shop.

"DAYOUNG !" Tao called and ran after her. *What was that ?!* he screamed inside his mind.

Like there was fate, Dayoung was just out of the coffee shop then she pumped into someone.

Because of her tears, Dayoung bowed without looking up. "I'm sorry". She was expected to hear "It's okay" or "My fault", but there was a snicker.

Looking up, Dayoung suddenly stepped back and her eyes didn't blink for once after that.

"Sunbae ..." Dayoung mumbled as the one in front of her now was Jaekyung.

Jaekyung dusted her shoulder and smirked, tilting her head aside, "Oh, what happened to my hoobae ? You were dumped ? Ohh, poor you then" she mocked and chuckled with her y face.

Dayoung gritted her teeth, she was about to snap back, but someone called her behind and a hand wrapped around her wrist.

"Dayoung ! Please tell me the reason before you run away like that !" Tao shouted and pulled Dayoung back, she quickly pulled her hand off. "Don't play with me anymore, Tao ..."

"What ?! Play with you ?! Since when did I play -" "Tao-ah ~ Didn't you ask me to wait for you at the school gate ? Why are you here ? I hate waiting, you know !" Jaekyung butted in and cut off his words again.

Tao stared at her in disbelief, "What are you talking about ?! I didn't say that !" he swung his arms angrily. Tao looked over Dayoung, saw how dark her face was already, he realized this was an act from Jaekyung. "Dayoung ! You have to believe me" he begged. 

But Jaekyung once again burned out everything, she hugged Tao from behind and acted all lovey dovey on her own. However, with a photo from a message, and Tao's coming late, his lie, what was just come out from Jaekyung's mouth, plus how Jaekyung acted, all of those had proved enough to Dayoung.

"Sorry, I guess I had been a third wheel. Bye" she shortly said and ran all her way home.

Tao was speechless, he should run after her, he should explain to her, ... but he knew better that she will never believe him when everything turned out like this.

Furiously, he shoved Jaekyung's off him and glared down at her, "Don't you have your life ? Why you did this ?! Don't you find yourself not a human ?! You looked like a real just right now". Tao said all the Korean he knew, and unexpectedly, since when he had known those bad words ? This was not a question in his head now, all he wanted was Dayoung not misunderstanding him and the worst, ignore him.

"I am not done, hottie. The most exciting drama is tomorrow ~" Jaekyung sang and actually could plant a kiss on his cheek, which caused Tao to growl dangerously. "You hurt her, I will kill you"

"I'm not scared, little boy" she smirked and spun on her heels, tossed her hair and walked away.

 

                                                                                                                                                                        

Wow ... I find myself in a really bad-term with my character for the first time !

Urgh ... Jaekyung is impossible ! >.<

I hate her, too ! No ! Three ! No ! 100000xxx