Chapter 3

Mr. Panda, Don't Be So Shy !

Dayoung successfully pulled Tao with her to her friend's barber's shop.

She went in straight with Tao following her behind. "Dayoung ah, why are we here ?"

Without answering him, Dayoung craned her neck and looked around, looking for a certain someone.

She spotted him.

"SUHO OPPA !!"

*Who is Suho ?* Tao blinked and looked over Dayoung's head and found an angel-looking boy skipping to them while stretching his arms out wide.

Before Tao could understand anything, Dayoung ran to Suho and went inside his embrace. "Oppa ! You are grown up !" Dayoung squealed and pulled off, observed Suho.

Suho chuckled and cocked her head, "We last met last month, I do not grow up that fast"

His eyes went to Tao, who was nervously standing in a hard to understand situation. Suho's eyes shined and he made teasing face to Dayoung, "Eiiiii, my Dayoung dongseang has a boyfriend without introducing to me ??"

Tao enlarged his eyes and opened his mouth to protest, but Dayoung was faster, "No oppa ! He is my friend ! Tao is from China ~" Dayoung smiled and pulled on Tao's arm, dragged him to stand next to her. Tao smally smiled and bowed deeply to Suho. He can't help but feel sad when Dayoung said they are just friends.

Suho grinned and patted Tao's shoulder, "You are lucky to befriend with this chatterbox" he saidand rubbed Dayoung's head. Dayoung whined like a kitten and quickly bounced up and down, "Right ! Suho oppa ! Can you give Tao a new haircut ??"

Suho chuckled, "Sure, but I am kinda busy now. I will call someone to do, okay ?" he made sorry face and sniffed. Dayoung smiled, "Of course oppa. I know almost all the workers here. So who is free now ?" Dayoung whirled around like kid. Tao bit his lips, he hadn't said a word since he met Suho because of shyness, yet, jealousy. But he didn't aware of a newcomer to his jealousy.

"CHANYEOL ! COME OUTTA HERE !" Suho called and gave Dayoung a sly smile. Dayoung gasped, "C-Chanyeol oppa ?! No way oppa !"

"Suho hyung, I am not feeling like working right now. Can't you just call Baekhyun ? But who is the customer anyw- DAYOUNG BABY !!" Chanyeol snapped out from his lazy state and quickly pulled Dayoung for a teddy-hug. "OMG ! I miss you so much !!!" Chanyeol squealed with his deep voice and kissed Dayoung's cheek. Tao's mouth flew open at a sight. *And who is this husky-crazy boy ?*

Dayoung frowned and pushed Chanyeol off her, "Stop giving me skinship, oppa. I don't have time, so can you quickly do your job ?"

"Sure baby. Which style do you want ?" Chanyeol asked and skillfully swung a scissors around his index finger.

Dayoung meekly pushed down on a chair and smiled, "My friend needs a kingka hair-style"

Chanyeol smirked at Tao, "You are my baby's boyfriend ? Cool ~ I like you now" Chanyeol sang and started pulling Tao's hair.

Tao uncertaintly reached for Dayoung. "Dayoung ...um ... do I need to ... cut my hair ?"

Dayoung lightly nodded, "Of course ! I will make a brand new you !~ Believe in me" she tapped her chest and urged Chanyeol, "Oppaaaa ! Pali !! If you make a wrong cut, I'll cut your hair instead !"

Chanyeol shook his head and expertly cut Tao's hair with a smile.

Not until 30 minutes later when Dayoung had fallen as sleep that Chanyeol finished with Tao's hair.

"Here, prince. You can show your princess the new you. Don't be so surprised. I know I am a good hair-stylist ~"Chanyeol boasting about himself. Tao completely ignored him since he was too focus on Dayoung.

Tao looked at her sleeping figure, she was curling inside a small chair with a magazine still on her hand. She looked so peaceful that Tao didn't dare to wake her up.

Chanyeol stopped his boasting after realizing no one listened to him. He glanced at the concentrating Tao and chuckled lightly. He squeezed Tao's shoulders, whispered into his ear before approaching Dayoung. "Prince, I'll show you how to wake up your princess"

Chanyeol bent down and pressed his lips near her ear, Tao shot up from his seat, Chanyeol blew on Dayoung's sensitive ear and mumbled, "Baby ~ Wake up or Chanyeol oppa will give you a kiss ~"

"Whoaaaaa" Dayoung immediately sat up and covered her face. Chanyeol laughed and poked her head, "Time to wake up ~ Because your prince is ready ~" with that, he left.

Dayoung puffed her cheek while looking at the walking away Chanyeol. She turned her direction and froze as soon as she saw Tao.

"T-Tao ?!" she called in puzzlement. Tao blinked in response.

Dayoung gasped and walked to him, she covered her hanging mouth and stared at him.

Tao grew uncomfortable and broke the arkward moment. "Um ... is my face okay ?"

"Okay ?! What do you mean by okay ?! You are super handsome !!" Dayoung can't help but blurt out her thought.

Tao was lost for a second before grinning too wide for his orginal shyness, plus his new hair, which was a bonus point to kill any girl with just a smirk.

Dayoung gulped down and began dancing some weird dance, "La la la ~~ I know you are handsome, but I didn't know you could be this handsome !"

Tao blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, "You are just being nice ..."

Dayoung pouted, "I'll prove you then. Let's go outside" she pulled his arm up and dragged him to a door only to be called by Suho. "Yah ! You haven't paid yet !! I'm not going to give you free service, you know ?!"

Dayoung pouted even more. Tao quickly took his wallet out, "I'll pay for it". But Dayoung stopped him, "Nooo ! I will ! But, oppa !! Can you ask money from my brother ?!" she called back.

Suho gave her an OK sign. With that, she smiled and left with a puzzled Panda.

 

***

 

Dayoung and Tao were walking along the main way of Myeongdong Street, where lots of people go throught everyday.

And like Dayoung's expectation, all the attention was on Tao today. Girls looked at him with hungry eyes, while boys were trying to snap their girlfriends back.

Tao looked down when there was someone who met his eyes. He asked Dayoung while still looking down, "Why people look at me like that ??"

Dayoung laughed, "Pabo ! Of course because you are really really hot here !" Dayoung punched his arm.

Tao sheepishly smiled, "...Really ?" *She thinks I am hot ? Does it mean she likes me ?*

Dayoung nodded without hesitation. She pushed Tao's head up, made him look straight. "Now you need to practice to act like you are the center, don't look down"

Tao glanced at her, *But I want to look down to look at you*

Walking for a while, Tao asked. "Dayoung, who are Suho and Chanyeol to you ?" he asked while looking ahead.

Dayoung her lips, "Um ... my brother's friends ... they used to be kingkas of our school before"

Tao nodded, but another question popped in his mind, "So who is your brother ? Do I know him ?"

Dayoung closed her eyes, and smiled in defeat, "I guess I shouldn't hide it from you now. Actually, my brother is Jongin, or you can call Kai ..."

"Kai ? Who bullied me ?" Tao was surprised. He didn't know his only friend is his bully's sister.

Dayoung managed a nod, "I'm sooooo sorrryyy for not telling you !! But you are the second person in school know about this ! Because I don't want anyone to know me and Kai are siblings"

Tao chuckled, "It's okay. I'm not thinking much. As long as you befriend with me not because your brother asked you to" he smirked at Dayoung. She gasped, "No way !! I never do anything my brother said !! He is a meanie !"

Tao softly smiled and looked at her explaining. Then he thought about Sehun.

"Wait, Dayoung ... so ... the other one who knows about this secret is ... Sehun ?" Tao asked in a bit of annoyance. *Why everything is related to that guy ?*

Dayoung widened her eyes, "Whoa ! How do you know ? You are a genius !" she applaused.

Tao just kept silent and walked ahead. Dayoung blinked and ran after him.

She and him both heard people gossiping around them.

"That guy is so tall. He looks like a model"

"He is freaking handsome ! Should I ask for his number ?"

Hearing all of this, Tao blushed and looked at Dayoung for her reaction, he was expected her to frown a bit, which means she does care about him. But instead, Dayoung smiled really bright. "Tao, look ! Girls are swooning over you now !". *Yeah, whatever. What about you ?*

Then they heard some more.

"But ... who is that girl with him ? She looks too normal to be his girlfriend"

"She looks like a poor fangirl of him. Is she a crazy fan who follows her idol around ?"

"She is too short, too ugly for his style"

And this was the first time Dayoung was affected by people's talk. She didn't know why but those words like bullet shot through her heart. *I am ... not matching with him ... ? Why should I feel like this ? Should I be happy for him ?*

Slowly, she didn't walk along side with him. She walked behind and kept distance. She looked at Tao's figure and her heart winced in pain again. *They are right ...He is too high now ... right ?*

Tao glared at those freetime-girls who badmouthed about Dayoung. He can take it all when the whole Korea disgusting with him, but hearing those untruthful words about Dayoung, he could have killed them.

Tao looked on his sides and panicked when seeing no Dayoung. He turned around and his eye slightly rounded at a sad-puppy-like Dayoung.

"Dayoung !" he called and ran back to catch up with her.

Only with her name being called by Tao could wash off all her worry. She knew Tao was still the same.

*He is still a shy Tao, he is still the same with the way he calls my name ...* Dayoung smiled.

Tao hesitantly took her hand, interlaced his finger with hers. "Don't get lost her ... because I don't know how to get home" *Because I don't know how I will be without you*

Dayoung flushed pink and walked next to him again.

They started talking about some random things, totally unawared of what will happen to them once Tao went to school with his new style ...

 

                                                                                                                                                                        

Sorry for not updating soon ^^!

I promise to update as soon as I can tomorrow :D

Do you expect something big when Tao reachs school ?!

Tell me !!