Chapter 4

Mr. Panda, Don't Be So Shy !

Morning came and Dayoung was still in her dream land.

She nuzzled against her pillow and buried her body inside a warm blanket.

On her face was no sign of wanting to wake up.

If you expected a sunshine to shone on her face and woke her up, well, you are so angelic to think about it. Because actually, there was a certain someone, who run into her room with a visible smirk on his face.

Kai walked to her bed, dropped his knees on the spot next to her and he laid down next to her also. Kai chuckled and kissed her cheek, "Youngie, wake up"

Dayoung mumbled some nonsense words and dragged a pillow randomly and slammed on her brother's face. Kai laughed and sat up, he pulled on her wrist and yanked her up, "Wake up right now or I will use violence on you".

Still, Dayoung didn't seem to move. Kai sighed, he said was a thing, but he could never use violence on his dear sister. He observed her sleeping figure and a soft smile was formed on his handsome face.

Kai loved his sister a lots, and he would do anything only to bring happiness to her. Then an idea popped in his mind. He slyly leaned down an whispered into her ear, "Dayoungie, is Tao your boyfriend ?"

Like he expected, she shot sit up and blankly stared at him. "W-What ? Noooo oppa !" she shook her messy head and pouted. Kai chuckled and puller her up and into a bathroom. "I know that new boy affects on you a lots. Now prepare yourself and come down to have breakfast". Kai patted her head and went out of her room. Dayoung thought about his words and her cheeks flamed red, she covered her cheeks with her palm and a smile crossed her face.

 

***

 

Dayoung ran downstairs in her blue yellow uniform. She had her backpack on and she back hugged Kai. "Oppa ! Where are appa and omma ?" she cooed cutely and watched over his shoulder an gasped at a delicious breakfasts he had made.

Kai spun around and hit her head lightly, "They are heading to Busan already. I made your favorite sandwich and hot Choco. Don't thank me, I know I am awesome" he sarcastically said and sat her down on a seat while taking her backpack off.

Dayoung rolled her eyes at his statement, however, she immediately smiled and hungrily bit on her sandwich. Kai sat down next to her and watched her eat with a brotherly gaze. "Don't eat like a pig, or else you can't have a boyfriend" he warned but Dayoung just ignored him, she knew where would he push this topic to.

Kai smirked since she didn't reply. "I wonder ... Is that Chinese friend your boyfriend ?" Kai slowly hit the point. Dayoung choked on her sandwich as she widened her eyes, she rubbed with squinted eyes. Kai panicked and handed her a cup of hot Choco. Dayoung gulped down and choked even more.

Once she was okay, she glared up to Kai, who smiling innocently. "Oppa ! You almost killed your only sister !!" she accused him. Kai shrugged, "I will die after you, don't worry. Even in heaven, we are still siblings"

She puffed her cheeks and rushly stood up, "I'll go to school first". She walked pass Kai after kissing his cheek and headed to the door. Kai cleaned up the table in just a minute and dragged her backpack, ran after her.

 

***

 

"Kim Da Young ! Wait up !" Kai yelled as he caught up with her. Dayoung spun around on her sneakers and rounded her eyes, "Hey !! You stole my backpack ! Give it back !" she reached for it and held it securely into her chest.

Kai raised his brow, "Really ? You seriously treat your oppa like that ?"

Dayoung giggled and hooked arms with him, "Just kidding. Thank you my not clumsy oppa for taking care of this clumsiest sister"

Kai laughed and ruffled her hair, "You should stop your sarcasm"

Dayoung abruptly released his arm as they nearly reached school. Kai pouted, which was odd for other to see, "Why don't you want everybody to know you are my sister ?". Dayoung tucked her tongue out, "Because you are too ugly, I don't want to be looked down on" she .

Kai rolled his eyes, "You were saying a kingka of SM High is ugly ?"

Dayoung nodded eagerly and her eyes could even smile as soon as she spotted a familiar figure by the school gate.

"Taooooo !" she called and waved her arm. Kai turned to the direction where a neat, slim, tall boy was standing, he was attracting attention from all the schoolgirls, even boys looked at him with disbelief. Kai also blinked in interest. *That is a poor looking boy who I used to bully a while ago ? Since when did he turn into this ... hot?*

Tao heard his long-awaiting voice and his head, which was hanging down, shot up only to see a person only - Kim Da Young.

Dayoung skipped to him with her hands put on her backpack's straps. She stopped in front of him with a beam.

"Hi Taooo !!" Dayoung sang and she can't help but stare at her friend. Tao was in his normal uniform, but maybe because of his new hair, or maybe because of her unknown feeling, that he looked extra perfect in her eyes. Tao smiled and nodded a little, "Hi"

Dayoung glanced around, then she asked him in a curious tone, "Why are you standing here ?"

Tao sheepishly rubbed his nape, "I-I was waiting for you"

Her heart skipped a beat at his truthful answer. "Ah ... Is that so ..."

Tao nodded with the same arkwardness. "Can we go inside now ?" he asked and pointed to inside the school. Dayoung nodded with a wide smile and they both walked inside.

Wherever Tao walked to, students would look at him while pointing, girls would gossip and giggle, sending him flirting winks and kisses.

However, Tao didn't feel the change at all, only Dayoung noticed it an she somehow felt proud, because it was one of her effort. She elbowed Tao with a teasing grin, "Tao, you are the main topic today !"

Tao scratched his head, "Wae ?". Dayoung chuckled and made him look at a crowd of girls, immediately, those girls squealed and red flamed their faces. Tao blinked at them and they squealed even more, some of them even fainted. Dayoung giggled and patted Tao's back with a fake sob, "My beastie is grown up" she wiped her fake tears away and bursted into giggle.

Tao scowled, "I feel nothing. Come on, just get into class already" he pushed her to go faster.

 

***

 

Tao went to his seat and like a flash of light, all the girls surrounded him.

"Tao, why don't you show us this side of yours before ?" "You are darn hot, you know ?"

And a strain of praise was made endlessly.

Dayoung gave out a soft smile as her looked at Tao and a lot of girls with him. She felt a light pain shot through her heart at this sight, however, she felt good for Tao.

Dayoung tried to go to her seat, but it turned out to be an impossible mission, because her seat is next to Tao, and it was literately taken over by one of the girls.

"Excuse me, but this is my seat" she nicely asked the girl to give her back the seat. Tao uneasily glanced at all the girls whom he hardly remembered all, but one thing he knew for sure that thy used to look down on him.

He opened his mouth to say something, but the girl crossed her arms and stood up. Yes, she is taller than Dayoung. Dayoung looked at her with her big doe eyes, but that girl smirked and pushed Dayoung without a warning.

Tao widened his eyes but before he could take action, Dayoung stumbled back away and was caught by a pair of strong arms. At that precise moment, Tao felt like his heart was crashed into million of pieces.

Dayoung raised her head up slowly only to find Sehun looking down at her with his famous cold face, "Are you okay ?" Sehun asked and his face turned to tender. Dayoung held her breath and nodde before pulling off from his grip.

Sehun didn't let it go, he turned to the girl and he warned, "I'll cut your hands of your ugly body If you touch her again" Sehun pulled on Dayoung's hand and held it tightly. Dayoung blinked nonstoply, still, she thought Sehun was protecting her like Kai would do.

That girl was too scared to say a word, she darted back to her seat and her friends tailed after her also. Dayoung took her hand back and bowed to Sehun, "Thanks, Sehun oppa" Sehun smiled and sanked back on his seat, didn't forget to send Tao his death glare.

Dayoung sighed and sat down. Tao balled his hand into a tight fist. *What was that ? Why the heck just happened ? Sehun, who you are to her ? The last time I checked, you are just her brother's bestfriend* "Are you okay ?" Tao asked as he leaned towards her.

Dayoung smiled sweetly, "Of course I am. I am used to this before. When those fangirls of Kai picked up fight on me. I guess, your fangirls will be nothing better than ..." she sighed along with a smile.

Tao silently looked away, he touched his hair and a heavy feeling filled his heart. *This is going in a wrong way ... I don't need to be famous if she is suffering*

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Annyong ~ ^^! I'm so sorry for not updating much !

Still hope you guys will all support me <3<3

Saranghae <3 Please do leave comment :D:D:D