Chapter 6

Mr. Panda, Don't Be So Shy !

Dayoung didn't have her 5th classes because her teacher was sick for some reason, so she decided to go to an ice-cream shop first and waited for Tao.

Skipping happily out of the gate, Dayoung met Sehun, who was also going out.

"Oh, hi Sehun !~" Dayoung waved and slightly bowed. Sehun abruptly stopped and nodded, "Hi ~"

Dayoung smiled, "See you later" she walked pass him, but Sehun took a chance to get closer to her, again.

"You go home now ?" Sehun asked with hopeful eyes. Dayoung shook her head, "Aniyo, I am goi-"

"Then I'll treat you coffee, come on" not letting her to finish her sentence, Sehun pulled her into a nearby coffee shop.

Dayoung glanced at her phone for time, *Still an hour left, I guess having coffee is not bad at all*.

"What would you like ?" Sehun asked, showing the menu to her. Dayoung looked at it, she smiled at her favorite drink's name, "Banana Smoothie"

Sehun chuckled and ordered the drinks while she skipped to a table and sat down.

After a while, Sehun sat down and handing her drink. "Your banana smoothie, Dayoung"

"Thanks, oppa" Dayoung took a cup and quickly gulped down the sweet treat. A sweet smile formed on her lips as she could drink her loved drink. "I'll repay you sometime, promise" Dayoung said and Sehun smiled also. "I'm waiting for our next date then"

"D-date ?" Dayoung choked on her drink as he said that. Sehun smirked lightly as he leaned in, wiped a stain on the corner of her lips, "Clumsy you"

Dayoung blushed pink, she looked down and occupied with her fingers. *Why suddenly Sehun acts like this ?*

Sehun cooly sipped on his drink and looked longingly at Dayoung. "It has been a while since we had chance to sit together and have drinks like this, right ?"

Dayoung looked up and nodded, "Yeah, like ... 3 years already. Since the day Chanyeol oppa made you and Jongin oppa join his 'Kingka's club', aish, silly Chanyeol oppa". Dayoung shook her head at the thought of the cheesy Chanyeol.

Sehun bobbed his head, listening very careful, he wanted to know how can he gets close to her again. "So ... you hate me because I am a kingka ?"

Dayoung rounded her eyes, then a cute giggle sent to Sehun's ears, Dayoung chuckled, "Not that I hate you, I just dislike the way you and my oppa act like you guys own the school ... that's ... just urgh. You know, like you Chanyeol smiles creppily or when Kyungsoo oppa rounded his eyes"

"What ?! How can you compare me with that creepy Chanyeol ?!" Sehun whined and made a fuss, he whirled his arms and legs like a child. Dayoung laughed and wiped her tears from laughing away, "Omg, oppa, you are not changed at all". The way she laughed made Sehun look at her so intently.

"Dayoung, is ... Tao your someone ?" Sehun blurted out with red face, he has never asked a girl about this before, it was all girls asked him about that.

Dayoung blinked, "Why you asked ? Actually, we are just friends ..." *Why my heart reacted so weirdly at his name ? I didn't have this feelings before ...*

Sehun finally broke a wide smile, "Is that so ? Okay !" he bit on his straw with a big grin.

Dayoung smiled and they continued talking like this until it's time for dayoung to meet up with Tao.

"I gotta go. See you around, oppa" Dayoung stood up. Sehun also stood up, he led her out and waved goodbye. "Bye, I am looking forward to receiving your treat, Dayoungie".

 

***

 

Meanwhile, Tao was restless in his class, he just can't wait to meet Dayoung again, after 2 hours.

*Why I feel like classes in Korea go so slow ? Come on, come on ~* he shook his legs impatiently.

Jaekyung glanced his way, saw how Tao acted around, and she happened to guess Tao will see Dayoung after school. Jaekyung smirked and out of nowhere, a teacher asked.

"I need two people to help me clean up this class, so, who volunteer ?"

Jaekyung smirked even more, she looked at Tao then turned to a teacher. "Sir, I will do it with Tao"

Tao widened his eyes, "No wait ! I can't-"

"Okay, so Jo Jae Kyung and Huang Zi Tao" he checked and shot Tao a firm look, which made the poor boy to shut up, can't complain a bit.

Jaekyung smirked victoriously. *I will make your precious Dayoung stay away from us*. She winked at her friends, who giggled and nodded obediently.

Tao worriedly looked out of the window. *How can I do !? I don't want Dayoung to wait for me !*

 

                                                                                                                                                                         

Just a short update ! ^^! I will update soon tomorrow :D:D

Sehun is still nice, huh ? I can't make him look bad, he is so cute in my eyes :D