School Year Starts~*

The Lie Hurts, but then Truth Kills

{SM High School Gate}

"Ahhhh" Seohyun was pacing herself trying to make her way back to school.

"SEOHYUN" Ryeowook ran over to her and gave her a tight hug.

"I missed you soo much, hardly gotten the chance to see you throughout the whole summer."

"Ya, nobody told you to go to Canada to find thh…" Seohyun stopped and couldn't help but notice that Ryeowook's face suddenly turning cold. He looked like he was about to cry at any moment.

"I'm sorry." Seohyun hissed to Ryeowook and gave him a light hug.

-------------------
~Ryeowook Mini Flashback~

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME.? I CAME ALL THE WAY TO CANADA AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!"

-------------------
~Kyuhyun’s POV~

Hmm….walking with an empty stomach is really painful, I feel light headed. All of a sudden I see a Heechul figure walking towards me with Hankyung's arm linking to him.

"HEY BUDDY!" Heechul punched me in the arm. OW. I brushed the pain a little to ease it off. "Soo guys ready for the school year again?"

"TOTALLY GET TO SEE MY LOVELY LADIES EVERYDAY AGAIN" Hankyung said it in the most cheerful way possible. Heechul gave him a glare. I always wondered what was up with those two.

I also notice Tiffany walking up with her four little “Clique’s Group,” they’re known around the school as the five prettiest girls. Though I had never really seen the fifth one in the group, always they would go without her. They all had that prefect body with their silky long hair; I bet they spend hours in the morning to get it looking prefect along with their make-up before they can show their faces. I started to smirk with the thought in my head.

"Hey guys… how was your break?" Tiffany said in a nagging voice I kind of disliked.

"Uhhh… not much. 1,2,3,4... where's the fifth one?” Heechul asked with a full-on attitude.

"Yoona's with her new boyfriend, that ." Sooyoung talked back with an annoying tone to Heechul.

"Well, ain’t that nice?" I noted to her. Sooyoung always had a trash mouth which I loathe all so very much.

"Kyuhyun oppa how was your summer?' Sunny said trying to be cute. PSH she couldn’t be cute with a puppy mask on.

"Fine… I guess I was busy over the summer, that's why I never reply to your phone calls." I said turning my head the other way showing no interest to talk to her anymore.

"Oh, I see then." she seemed very disappointed with tears forming in her eyes, I felt bad. It's not that I hate her, it's just I don't like her the way she thought I did.

"I'm not busy anymore though" I regretted saying that. Instantly, her face all lit up after my words.

"Okay, then oppa I'll call you again." she started to giggle in her own little world.

I decided to leave the "group" before she stopped giggling and started to yap again. As, I was walking I remembered there was still one person that I didn't see in the group yet, I slightly turned around.

"Bye, oppa" Jessica said with a honey glide tone gripping her book which looked quite heavy for her; I had an urge to carry it for her. Yet, it was pointless, because I already saw Hankyung hyung approaching her. I waved ‘bye’ and continued to find my first class of the day.

Jessica was the only one there I could stand, she was preppy and cheerful, NOT LIKE SUNNY WHO WAS PREPPY YET EXTREMELY ANNOYING. The others I just didn’t like and I haven't even met that Yoona girl yet, though she was probably another .

-------------

GAh this was a boring chapter, I promise the next coming chapter will be better!!!!

I am only bringing in character, sorry 4 slowing the story.

Comment please <3