Having Fun

The Lie Hurts, but then Truth Kills

{Kyuhyun driving in his car}
~Kyuhyun's POV~


I was driving Seohyun back to her house; Amy told me her address and how to get there. As I drove into her driveway, I could see flowers and plants everywhere it was so beautiful that surrounded the house.

I parked my car in front of her two big white doorway. I looked over to Seohyun seat that was right next to me, she was silently and heavenly sleeping. I wanted to wake her up but I couldn't because she was sleeping so soundly. As I sat there waiting for her to wake up, I couldn’t help looking at her face she look so cute with her eyes close like a sleeping beauty. Her face was shunning so beautify I wanted to kiss her.

After 10 minutes later, she woke up.

"Kyu…hyu..n…. where are we?" She positioned herself upward. She began to rub her eye and blinks a couples times, trying to wake herself up from her good sleep.

"You fell asleep; did u have a nice dream?" I give a little smirk.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" she blush a little.

"You were sick, and I didn't want to bother you, so I just waited."

"You shouldn’t have? I didn’t want to waste your time? I know u needed to be somewhere."

"Well, anyways I had nothing better to do. I'd rather stay here watching you sleep than going out with Sunny anytime." I was saying the truth, while I rub my head feeling a little embarrassed.

"Uhh, thanks.” Seohyun mumbled as she turned her head over I could seeing her blush with a smile from the car window reflection.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna go now, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Mmkay," I walked out of the car to open the door for her and walked her up to her door.

As she opened her door, I gently grabbed her arm and lightly pulled her in and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Get well soon" I whispered. "See you at the party."

I had nothing to do so I just went to the mall to see Heechul, Sunny and the rest. There was hardly any parking space I need to park real far which I hated the most, but then I guess the weather was nice so I didn’t really care as the wind blew lightly on my face.
As I was walking to the mall, I saw a familiar person, she was seating on a bench playing a guitar.

"Yoona???..."

She looked up and really it was her.

She paused laying her guitar and smiled. "Hey Kyu."

"What are you doing here?"

"Didn't I tell you, I like to play guitar during my spare time." she winked.

"YEAH, not on the streets though."

"Why not, the weather is lovely."

Instead of going to mall, I decided to stay with Yoona and walk around the beach area.

"Do you always do this when you're bored? And bring out your guitar on the street playing?"

"Ya." We took off our shoes and walked in the sand. I notice coins falling out of her pocket jean shorts.

"Yoona your change is falling out." I said with my head looking down, staring at the coins that had already fallen out along the beachside making a tail.

"UGH, I really hate carrying change sometimes." we wondered off.

As we were walking coins was continuing to trailing us, there was pennies, nickels, dimes, even quarters tailing along the beach line.

"Yoona seriously, I think a lot of coins from your pockets are falling out, don't you care. All you’re hard worked is going to waste. Shouldn’t we pick it up?"

"I know, but I only do it for fun, to entertain people" She said with a carefree smile so bright and beautiful.

"Haven't you notice when little kids find a penny on the ground how happy they are."

"Or when they find one and they go hunt for another, they dig deep in the sand as if they're in a mission or something." I knew what she meant, and felt delight.

"Maybe it could even flow through the ocean and end up in a random place around the world. Can't you just imagine all the possibilities?
I was totally captive by her words. It was very deep.

"Sooo.." She unexpectedly fell on the sand near the shoreline. She was happy lying on sand looking right up at the clouds and then closing her eye as she listen to the waves, I fell on the sand along with her. The water raised up and trickled our feet. She giggles.

"Kyuhyun-sshi, how was your "lovely" date with my "beloved" Sunny?" she giggled while saying this half rowing around from her laugh at Kyuhyun

"Fail, I ditched her, I was also supposed to be with her now, but you can see I currently have "company"." I said mockingly.

She looked at my face blinking.
"Liar" she smiled.

"What no? Really I ditched her for you." I exclaimed.

"Yeah partially... Yesung called me and told me about you "guys", you just so happened to volunteer to drive Seohyun home, and "ditch" Sunny for "me".

"Who's this Seohyun I haven't heard about her? A girl who fainted in your arm, just by looking at our handsome Kyuhyun how cute." Giggles

"Hey, she really had a fever, and gentleman like me takes her home to rest."

"And you ditch Sunny TWICE for her."

"WOAH! How did you find out about that day too?"

"I have magic powers and I can see through you Kyu. I feel you" She said with her eyes sparkling at me, trying to be creepy but fail.

She plants her hand on my chest as we were lying down not caring about the sand that was engraving through our body. I felt as though an electric jolt went through me.

I gave a smirk and said "Yeah and I feel you too Yoona." I placed my hand on her head as I started to play with her hair, with both of our eyes close and enjoying the surrounding us.

She then smiled and opened her eyes. "No, Sunny told me, you're evil Kyuhyun, still I can feel you Kyu, so don't lie to me I can hear your heart. I know everything." She then got up with her both of her arms up in the air facing the water, and then turn half way to face me saying. "But, don't worry... I'll keep it a secret.lol”

We then sat there staring up at the sky watching the sun slowly setting, it was so beautiful and peaceful it felt so free. Her fingers would sometimes dance on my palms. There were times where the water would rush up to our feet, we'd shiver together and she would squeeze my hand when she felt cold.

The sun finally ended and she suggested we should start heading home.
I realized we spent hours with each other that only seem like minutes to me. My mind was so refreshed and clear. I felt like I wanted to soar to the sky.

We then continue to walk for a while, I didn't want to go.
"Soo who's this Seohyun girl... Is she pretty????" She asked overly excited.

"I don't know, I just have feelings for her."

"I know you do. eehheeheh."

"Don't laugh!" I began laughing with her.

"I don't think she likes me anyways" I said disheartened.

"Maybe she doesn't..."

"Whha-t-t!"

"I'm just kidding you know that right. Anyways it's already dark I have to go." She said

"I'll drive you"

"Nahh. I don't live far and it's a pretty night, I want to walk." She pointed up to the sky.

I looked up, stars were glistening.

"You know, I'll walk with you"

"You sure?"

"Yep"

She was clinging on to my arm as we were walking, with the guitar on her back.
Our walk seemed very fast.
She lived in an apartment.

"Well, I have to go. See you lataaaaa!"

*gee gee gee gee baby baby *
Yoona's phone begins to ring

"It's Yesung" She picks up and goes to the corner, I stand there with a little droop.
She then runs back to me. "Okay, my boyfriend is nagging at me."
I laughed. She my cheek. "Byeeee" She runs off.
I turned around and started to walk away from the lobby.

"KYUHYUN!!!" I turn around hearing my name
She runs back to me. She scales up, putting her hands on my shoulder and plants a light kiss on cheek, then whispers in my ear, "don't worry, Seohyun likes you, or she wouldn't have fainted from your iness." And then runs off.

I slowing walk off smiling. Yoona is... definitely one of a kind. I put my hand on my heart. I gazed up to the stars and felt a smile within my heart.


-----------------
{Amy & Yesung went to the Mall, shopping for the “Welcoming Party”}
~Amy POV~


"Hmmmm. Oppa, what dress do you think I should wear for my welcome party?"
I asked looking confused.

"Amy you, look gorgeous in any outfit. I don’t think there is anything that you try on that can make you looks ugly, my dear little sis." Yesung said with a erted smirk.

"Aww…Yesung Oppa…you are making me blush la " I said: While she continues trying on more dresses, then she finally found a pretty baby light hint of pink but then not white ether, we both thought that dress was prefect. I quickly tried it on; I came out standing in front of the mirror turn from side to side and playing with my hair seeing how it looks. I notice that my step brother in the mirror was starring at me with one of his hand on his chin and a finger touching his teeth as his eyes fallowing my every movement.

Yesung got up to Amy and holding her waist and said “I like this pink one it looks cute on you.” He gave me a hug from the back as he lens in close to my neck and gave me a kiss…. “It’s prefect, you founded your dress princess.” He whispered in my ears I started to blush and went in to the changing room.

“Is my little sis nervous about tomorrow? It is your first day back to school.” Yesung said outside the change room door.

"I'm going back to school tomorrow I almost forgot.” I wonder if I will see Ryeowook tomorrow and what should I said to him, when I see him? My heart couldn’t stop beeping faster and faster………..
………

----------------------------

This is going really slow isn’t it ……?

Please feel free to comment ^.^