SM High School

The Lie Hurts, but then Truth Kills

{Inside SM High School}
~Narrator POV~

Seohyun and Ryeowook made their way to the main offices to pick up their schedule. As they both tried to get pass all the students just standing in the way talking to their friends.

"Thanks for always being there for me, Seohyun," Ryeowook said.

"Of course! I'll always be here for you no matter what happens" Ryeowook stood right in front of Seohyun grabbing her shoulders.

"Noona, you look very pretty today" Ryeowook complimented to Seohyun with a big smile on his face that shined so bright.

"Thanks, Wookie!" Ryeowook reacted with a red blush all over his face.

Seohyun touched Ryeowook's hand, and she interlocked with his.
They walked hand in hand towards the main office.

----------
~Ryeowook's POV~

OMG we're holding hands. Does that mean we're together? GAH
Noona's beautiful today... Slowly day by day she's taking my pain away from what happened and my heart started to heal, at the same time my heart started to have feelings for Seohyun. I hope she feels the same for me.


----------

As they entered the office, Seohyun realized that they brought a new fish tank filled with colorful, dazzling fishes.

"Fishy..." she mumbled.

Just then Donghae walked pass with Sooyoung.
Donghae took a seat while Sooyoung went to ask the secretary to get something.
Ryeowook went off to get his schedule.
Seohyun was still crouching down on the floor staring at the fishes that were swimming oh so rapidly. She unexpectedly felt a hot breathe on the right side of her face.

"Miss me, sweet heart?" Donghae whispered.

Seohyun turned and his face was centimeters away from her. Her heart beat rapidly, staring into Donghae's eyes that had such a charm to them. He slowly moved closer.

"Noona...”

Ryeowook was standing right in front of them, with a disheartened look on his face. Donghae looked up at Ryeowook and they both gave each other dead glares.
Seohyun slipped, twitched and knelt down on the hard floor, with her face looking down, she crawled out of the situation and bumped into a tall-looking figure once again.

"Ahh…. I'm so sorry." 'I have got to stop repeating my mistakes' she thought. She instantly stood up and faced yet again the same handsome person she had bumped into earlier this morning.

"Gahh...." she hissed under her breathe.

"Kyuhyun, your schedule is ready for pickup." the secretary called.

"Coming." Kyuhyun fixed his eyes on Seohyun and softly said, "I have your journal, here" He then passed the pink notebook to her. Seohyun blushed and mumble. "Thank you and sorry, about today"

"No, worries. You can repay me later." and walked past her.' I do wish to repay you' Seohyun thought of saying but nothing came out from her month.

Sooyoung gazed at the two and smirked. "Looks like our Sunny has a little competition" She walked toward Donghae who had a somewhat envious look on his face, and wrapped her arm around Donghae’s arm.

"Ready to go, I got both of our schedules" Sooyoung said as she had a sweet but evil smirk on her pretty face.
The two walked passed Ryeowook. Seeing them together made Ryeowook’s heart feel uncomfortable; his heart reaffirmed to him that Seohyun still loved Donghae and was not over him yet. But what was that with Kyuhyun?

Seohyun turned and saw Ryeowook. "That was nothing, ready to go?" She winked and smiled.
Even though she said it was nothing, something in Ryeowook's heart just didn’t feel right.


-----------------

Kyuhyun walked to his first class, with the teacher standing in the front of the class room.

"Kyuhyun, please take a seat next to Yoona.” the teacher said pointing an empty seat next to Yoona.

"Assigned seating, eh?" Kyuhyun thought.

He took his seat next to Yoona.
Kyuhyun was never in the same class as Yoona before. He had heard much about her, but never once interacted with her. She was different from all the other girls in the school. The private school was filled with rich kids. She wasn't rich like the others; her mom worked hard and insisted her to go to this private school for its special Arts Program.

Ryeowook was sitting right behind them, staring angrily at Kyuhyun with an evil glare. Kyuhyun felt an uncomfortable aura at the back of him, but he ignored Ryeowook as the class was about to start.


-------------------
~Kyuhyun’s POV~

I notice Yoona drifted off into slumber. She was wearing her school uniform with fish-net leggings, with her hair tied back. The top of her head was bleached, and she looked totally unique. Tons of boy were dying to be with her, I have to admit she was really pretty... I couldn't help notice her leggings were caught on one of the hooks under the desk, I wanted to tell her. All I can do was just stare at her legs. They were some pretty legs.

"Kyuhyun, you " Ryeowook said loud enough that Yoona could hear.
Yoona quickly snapped out of her sleepy state and looked at me.

"Your leggings were caught" I slowly pointed out.

"Oh, thanks" she mumbled in embarrassment. She unhooked her leggings, trying to cover her legs.

"You're welcome, I'm sorry." I said awkwardly. The tension between us was very odd, What should I say...?
I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so I decided to start a topic, but instead she started to talk to me.

"So, you're Cho Kyuhyun?" Yoona asked.

"Umm, yeah how did you know?" Now I felt even more uncomfortable.

"I heard about you from Sunny, that's the only thing she talks to me about." she said rolling her eyes. "At first, I thought, ‘Who was this Kyuhyun dude? He must be a player to like Sunny.’" Yoona said giving a smirk.

"I don't like her." I sighed.
"She's always bothering me... but don't tell her I said that!"

"I won’t, it'll be between you and me. It’s very nice to know that you would let her be annoying and bother you everyday rather than breaking her heart." Yoona said with a smile on her face.

We talked for most of the period, from time to time I would notice that Ryeowook was still staring at me, but my conversation with Yoona distracted me from all the tension.


*DING DONG*

"Class dismiss, you may now leave." The teacher said.
As we were heading out of the classroom door, I stopped and something popped in my head.

"Shouldn't you be mad at me for lying to Sunny and avoiding her all the time? You know since you're friends with her and you're in that ‘clique thing?’” I pointed out with air quotes.

She chortled, "You can't force love, but you can force the truth. Most truths are so that people feel ashamed of them and cover them up, at least a little bit. I'll be covering for you.” She winked and smiled at me.

She was strangely interesting. I was totally curios; she was different than what I had imagined, especially since she was in Tiffany’s clique. Her being so different from the other four girls maked me like her even more as a friend.

I saw her walking up to two boys. I recognize them: it was Sungmin and Yesung. Sungmin was wearing a pink scarf over his neck with a Hello Kitty pin on his uniform. I always thought he was gay or biual. He was well-known because of his overt love with the color pink. Yoona hugged the two and Yesung quickly pulled her in for a kiss. People around them turned and stared at them jealously. Yoona didn't seem to care and neither did Yesung. The teacher saw and began to yell at them. Sungmin pulled the two apart and was now in the middle, he smacked both of their butts and led them away.

~End of Kyuhyun POV~


-----------------
{After School}

"Ryeowook, where are you planning to go?" Seohyun said and gaving him a warm hug. At that moment Ryeowook didn't want to let go from that hug, but eventually broke off.

"Nowhere. I'm just gonna go home" Ryeowook replied.

"Come to my house, Muffin misses you ALOT!” Seohyun burst with enthusiasm.

"Suuure…" Ryeowook replied as he blushed.


------------------
{Seohyun's House}

"Lisa, we're home" Seohyun said to her maid. "I brought Ryeowook with me."
Ryeowook was on the floor petting Muffin, Seohyun's cat, who purred while enjoying his lovely on her back.

"Ryeowook!! Omigod, when was the last time I seen you, hun? Did you get cuter or is it just me? Are you hungry sweetie??" She pinched his cheeks really hard, and then kissed his forehead.

"No, thanks" Ryeowook blushed trying to run away and went up to Seohyun’s bedroom.

"You know that Kyuhyun guy, what's going on between you two?"

"Nothing, I dropped my notebook this morning and he just happened to return it. Stop being so sensitive."

"He's evil! And I think he has a girlfriend already."

"So, it's not as if I like..."


*RINGGG*

Seohyun was cut off by the phone.

"Miss, Amy’s on the phone" Lisa called Seohyun.

"Ok" Seohyun became aware of Ryeowook’s face having a sudden drop, and went out of the room to answer.
Ryeowook's heart startled he did not know why all of a sudden "Amy" would call. Meanwhile he was waiting for Seohyun to come back, his heart couldn’t stop beating harder and harder in pain from just hearing Amy’s name.

Seohyun slowly walked back into the room, turn to look at Ryeowook in the eye and said...

"Amy's coming back to Seoul tomorrow, and coming back to school with us."

... ...

----------------  


I know Ryeowook is older than Seohyun. But in this story I wanted him to be younger.