Fresh Start...or NOT?

The Lie Hurts, but then Truth Kills

LIFE IS JUST A CHANCE TO GROW A SOUL~

--------------------------------

{Kyuhyun House}

"KYUUUUUU~~~ wake up, hun wake up... NOWWWW! DONT BE A LAZY BASTARD, KYUUU!!" Kyuhyun's aunt Jess yelled, taking away his blanket. Jess is Kyuhyun maid that has been taking care of him when he was a baby till now, to Kyuhyun she is like family to him, so he calls her aunt.


"Nahhhh~ go away aunt Jess" Kyuhyun moaned and attempted to grab the blanket from Aunt Jess but failed.
 

"It's the first day of school you know, and I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY THAT STUPID VIDEO GAME LAST NIGHT!!!"
 

"GAH! It's only the first day of school! I never knew" Kyuhyun spazzed as he started to strip himself and put on his uniform.
 

He quickly pulls down his pants then immediately stopped and looked up at Aunt Jess who was opening the curtains and was fixing the sheets of Kyu's bed.
 

"Umm.. Aunt Jess, you know it would be nice if you would leave me in private to change" Kyuhyun said in a very awkward tone.

"Does it matter anymore just hurry up and get change it's not like I haven't seen you before. Who was the one that taught you how to shower? I know your whole package, Kyu" *shivers*
 

After getting changed Kyuhyun ran down the stair and roughly bumped into Ahra his older sister. Kyuhyun was irritated and walked straight pass Ahra.

"You know there's something called respect, especially to those who are older than you, Kyuhyun" Ahra said in the most mature tone.
Kyuhyun stopped walking and whispered in Ahra's ear, "You don't deserve any respect, sis."

 

"JESS, WHERE'S MY LUNCH?" Kyuhyun yelled back upstairs to Aunt Jess.
 

"I PUT BOTH OF THE LUNCHES ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER, I’M CURRENTLY TRYING TO WASH YOUR BED SHEETS KYU, GET IT YOURSELF K? " Aunt Jess yelled back.
 

"Oki, thanks" Kyuhyun turned around to face the kitchen, when he saw his sister holding both of the lunch bags in her hands.

"Sorry, I'm taking both of the lunches oki oki, my boyfriend told me to make him homemade lunch, so why don’t you go buy your lunch for today?" Ahra said with the most infuriating voice to Kyuhyun.

"Give my lunch back, I don't want to buy!" Kyuhyun glared at Ahra, who dropped both lunches on the ground with a distressed face.
Just then both siblings heared their Aunt's voice, “I'll remake the lunches for you guys again, instead of two, I'll make three.” She strolled over back in the kitchen.

"It's okay, don't trouble yourself again." Kyuhyun walked out the doors leaving the room cold silent.

"Kyuu" Aunt Jess whispered under her breathe.
Ahra then decided to walk out too. "Don't wait for me, I won't be home for dinner tonight"
"When are yo..." BAM the door shut close. Aunt Jess stumbled and sighed.


-----------------------------------
{Seohyun House}

"Seohyun dear, are you ready?" asked Seohyun's mother.
 

"Yes mum this time's gonna be different, I'm gonna leave the past behind and move on. I'm focusing my everything only on my school academics and my friend, NO more love relationships." Seohyun cheered happily.

"Good thinking! But, hun, don't overwork yourself, like I said before true love can wait, just focus on school for now and leave love postponed." Seohyun's mom patted her on the head with a smile on her face.

"OK, I'm going BYEEEE, MUM" she waved and kissed her mother goodbye and left the house.
 

"NO MORE FISHY!!!! I'M THROUGH" she thought strongly in her head. Walking with her head down in deep thoughts and suddenly.
 

~ BAM….! She fell on the ground laying on the street.
 

"Ahh~~ omigod, I'm soo sorry, she notices something * THE SHOES * 'OMFG it's fishy's shoes. OH NO' she thought in her head.
Seohyun panicked, she quickly turned around still lying on the sidewalk and slowly crawled to the opposite direction, hoping that "fishy" will just walk away"
All of a sudden, she felt a light tap on her shoulder, Seohyun panicked even more and was about to collapse from the pressure of facing "fishy" again. Her face was beet red.

UNTIL~~


"Umm…Miss, are you okay?" the voice didn't sound like fishy at all, it was soft and different, with a melodic tune to it, yet something very sad and painfully insightfulness about it.
Seohyun slowly turned and saw a tall, handsome, looking figure in front of her.

 

"Gah!" she mumbled
 

"What?" the stranger replied.
 

"Sorry" she whispered to the handsome stranger with her head down bowing. Seohyun thought she was going to die from embarrassment; she immediately got up, and bowed once more. Then right away dashed her way to school trying to get there as fast as possible, losing her breath. She started recovering her memory, she saw that guy before he went to the same school 'OH SHOOT’ she thought, ‘I BETTER NOT SEE HIM AGAIN THAT WAS EMBARRASSING'

Meanwhile the tall handsome guy that Seohyun bumped into said to himself “Is she in a rush or is it just me?"
He realized that there is a notebook lying on the ground. He picked it up and on one of the pages flapped opened. The page had multiple sentences of:
"I HATE FISHY", "ANTI_FISHY", "NO SUSHI" was written all over the book.
"What's with her and fish?" and started laughing out loud.
He closed the notebook and read the cover, "Seohyun,” he read out “I might just see her again...”


------------------------------------------------

Please Comment<3
This is my first fanfic, so feedback would help me improve and please let me know what you think of my story as it goes on, thx you.
HOPEFULLY EVERY1 WILL ENJOY READING~~