Taestal (i)

She vs Expectation & Reality

Krystal sit at the edge of the bed - holding an photo album of the memories between her and her ex boyfriend, Taemin. She still remember the first time they share their first kiss. It was 3 years ago.

 

"Oppa, the weather is so hot today" she pouts. Taemin smile at her "I'll buy some ice cream for us. Wait here. Okay" he pinch her cheek and she giggle and watch him walks away. She's so happy to have him as her boyfriend because he's every girl dream boyfriend. He really care about her. He even wait for her to end her detention because she was arguing with a girl that try to steal him away from her.

She laugh by herself until she didn't even notice that Taemin already sit beside her. "Thinking about me?" he hand her a cup of ice cream and she blush. "No. I'm thinking about Suzy's face when I told her that you're mine. Forever" she shove a full spoon ice cream into .

Taemin gulp his saliva as he stare at her lips. He slowly put his ice cream down then he grab both of her hand and kiss her lips. "Oppa" she said right after he looks away - hiding his blush. She laugh at him and kiss his cheek then she continue eating her ice cream. Taemin's face turn into red as tomato but inside he's really happy about it.

 

She smile when she remembered about it. She put the photo album back to its place and walks to shower. 

She enjoy the moment of the water fall into her. It's cold but she feel peaceful. Once again, the memories come back into her mind. She dance while showering while the shower is her music. 

 

"May I have this dance?" he asked. She laugh at him "are you kidding me? We don't have any music"

 "did every dance needs a music?" 

"I don't know"

"come on!" he pulls her closer to him. He put his hand on her waist while she doing the same thing. They dance slowly and their smile can't get off their face. She put her head on his chest and said "I can hear a beautiful music right now"

He stop dancing and hug her tight. "What music?" he asked as he put his chin on her head. "Music of your heart beating. You're nervous don't you?" she looks up at him. "Nope. My heart is beating fastly because I don't want my heart to stop beating because I still want to be with you." he kiss her forehead.

She smile and put her head back to his chest. "I want to stay like this...forever" he whisper.

 

 

As she walks out from the bathroom, she heard her phone blowing up. She walks to the her bed and take her phone. She looks at the caller name, it's Taemin. 

She put the phone back and walks to her closet. She ignored it for three times until she can't handle it anymore. "Hello?"

"Soojung ah" she heard he said. He sound so alone. She just keep silent and he knows that she's listening.  "I miss you" he whisper and tears start to roll on her cheek. 

"I can't forget everytime we kiss. I still feel it on my lips. Do you remember the time we dance without the music playing?" he said but she still didn't say anything. "I miss all of those times" he chuckle then he stops for a minute. "I regret saying goodbye" he sob. 

She bit her lips try not to make any sound while listening to him. "Can you forget that I said goodbye to you and can you please forgive me?" he sounds begging and she can't hold it anymore. She's sobbing and fall into her knees. "If you forgive me, please open the door for me and if you're not, just end this call" he state. 

Taemin waiting for her since she didn't end the call yet but she still didn't come out from her condo. A few seconds later, she end the phone call. "I'm so sorry" he wipe his tears and walks away without knowing that Krystal is standing behind the door. 

"Oppa!" she open the door and run to him before he could walks far from there. He turns around and smile bitterly "Did you forgive me?" he asked and as the answer, Krystal hug him. "So, we starts it over again?"  he puts her hand on her waist. "Why did we need to starts over? Just continue our relationship. We never say goodbye right?" she pulls away and looks at him. 

 "I love you" Taemin said and kiss her nose. She put her hands around his neck and kiss him passionately and he gladly returned the kiss. They pull away and smile widely at each other. "I want to stay happy like this. Forever with you" 

 

 

 

Taestal feels ~ tumblr_mg94zyZHJd1s2pzsro1_250.giftumblr_mg94zyZHJd1s2pzsro2_250.gif lol