Kaistal (i)

She vs Expectation & Reality

Kai > Exo- K member / Prince

Krystal > f(x) member / Princess

overseas for smtown concert

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Soojung!...you better sleep because we have practise tomorrow and if you late again..you!" Victoria warn her and she just rolled her eyes. She walks out from Victoria and Luna's room to her room that she share with her sister,Jessica. "Soojung ah!" she turns around still with her sulky face. She know who's voice it is. "What's with those face?" Kai ask. "Vic unnie told me to sleep and it makes Kai laugh. "It's late and you also just playing around without taking any rest..go sleep!" he kiss her forehead. She pouts and walks away.

She know why he still didn't sleep at this time. Sure because have a dance battle with Taemin in their room and he loves to walking around until midnight. They've been dating since 2 years ago and Minho volunteer himself to take care of Krystal and making some scandal so when Exo debut, there's no news about Kai and Krystal. She refuse it at first because she scared of his fans but Jessica told her to go on and that's how it ends. 

She open the door and she know Jessica already sleep at this time. She's same just like her sister but the different is once she play, it's hard for her to get rest. Maybe because of Jonghyun influence of his forever hyper mood and Chanyeol who always bring happy virus. She currently spend time with those two and including Yesung. "Only if I can be a princess and live in a beautiful place forever. Maybe like wonderland but not with scary Johnny Depp but handsome Johnny Depp. Maybe more like Snow White?" she whisper to herself as she lay on the bed and force her eyes to sleep.

 

 

tweet tweet ~ She slowly open her eyes as she heard the bird singing. "Twitter?" she murmured. "Wake up princess!" she looks at her right. "Argh!!!.......how..how can you talk?" she shout at the Sugar Glider. "Is she sick?..all of us is your friend....everything in this place is your friend." the Persian Cat said. She ran towards the door and she opens it. "What the..." she's living on the tree. She's totally in shock. What happen to her? "Who am I?" she looks at all the animal around her. "You're Princess Krystal." one of the bird said. She just nod. Still don't get how she can be in that world. 

"We've made a new dress for you princess and we heard someone will be coming." the rabbit said. She slowly follow them and the fairy flying around her and make a magic to change her dress into a new one. She amazed. "Who's going to come?" she ask and all of them looking at each other. "Oh..ok...I want to walking around for a while." she shakes her head and walking out from the tree house and being help by a giffrage so she can get down. "Take care princess!" they said. She just give them a weak smile

 

 

She humming to IU's Peach as she walking inside the forest. She's not scared since the Persian cat said all thing in there is her friends. "Princess?" she turns around. She saw Kai ride a horse. "Kai?" he smile and get off the horse and walks towards her. He bend to one knee and grab her hand and kiss it. Krystal blush. "It nice to meet you Princess but what are you doing here alone?" she frown. What the heck is Kai talking somehow like he's a prince? 

"I'm just bored so I walking around here and it's not even dangerous. All of them are my friends." he stands up. "You still need to be careful...there's a beast and evil queen here." he frown and she just laugh. "What are you talking about Kai?" it makes he more worried because Krystal just thinking positive and way to nice. "May I take you to the river?" she giggle at his action and nod. "Sure Prince Kai" 

They're talking about each other as it's their first time meeting each other and when they reach to the river, Krystal saw a frog. She scream and hide behind Kai. She take a peek at it. "Princess...if you kiss me, I'll turn into a handsome man!" the frog said and Minho's face comes to her mind. Maybe if I kiss it, he will turns into Minho and I can have a friend. She walks slowly to the frog but Kai pull her. "Let's go to the other place Princess...I think this place is not suitable for you." she looks behind as Kai pull her lightly away. "Princess!" the frog jump and follow them. 

 

 

"See that castle?" Kai ask and she nodded. Minho the frog also listening because he's just next to Krystal. "Everything in that castle can talk. Watch, candle and so on " she cover in shock. Animals can talk and now things also can talk. "What are you doing here." a big furry monster grab her. Kai shocked. "Beast!...let her go!" he shout and Krystal still screaming because of scared. "Do you think I would?" Krystal calm down a bit and looks at that monster. He looks like Kangin. From what Leetuek always talk to her about Kangin, he had a big and deep voice with big body. Somehow it's identical to what Leetuek said. 

Beast get mad and shout but frog accidently jump into his mouth and makes him choke. He let go of Krystal and keep coughing. "Did Minho already did inside there?" she ask while running and then she feels like she's sitting on something. It's a flying carpet with Aladdin and a monkey. "Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk oppa?" she looks at them. "Where's Kai?" 

I can show you the world

Shining, shimmering, splendid

Tell me, princess, now when did

You last let your heart decide?

The Aladdin singing as they flying around and Krystal scared of height. They fly faster and faster until there's a Genie stop them. "Tell me your wish." the Aladdin seems to interested that exactly looks like Seohyun and push Krystal down the carpet. Thank God she falls right behind Kai who riding a horse. "All of this is scary and not even logic" she get down and grab an apple from the tree. She take a bite and she coughing. Suddenly all they heard is an ajumma laugh. "T...Taeyeon unnie" that's her last word that comes from

"Princess?" Kai walks toward her and he cry. "I'm the most beautiful woman in the world!" the witch shout. Kai kiss Krystal's lips and after a few seconds, she wakes up. "What?!...noooo...n" before the witch could said no, she already death because Buzz attack wrong thing. Kai hug her and they looks at Buzz. "I'm landed on the wrond place. Where am I?" he looks around and fly again. "Isn't he Siwon oppa?" she ask and Kai just shrug. 

 

 

 

"Shrek and Princess Fiona is my parents-in-law?...Shindong oppa and Hyoyeon unnie?...I don't know that couple exist....whatever...at least I'm happy with Prince Kai" she talks to the mirror. It's the day where she's going to married Kai and they live happly ever after!

 

 

 

 

Haha! I'm done with Kaistal. This only EXPECTATION. They live happily ever after but what about REALITY? ^^ hehe!

Which couple next?

I got this ideo after I watch Snow White and the Huntsman. Did you watch it?...it's awesome!!!

Don't you think SM actually a zoo?

They have :

Horse - Anchovies - Fish - Monkey - Cat - Ponyo - Dinasour - Llama - Dog ... etc~~

 

Thank You for Reading | Please leave a comment | Subscribe =)