Myungstal (ii)

She vs Expectation & Reality

"Wait!...what band that coming here today?" Soojung looks at her friends. "Eye Candy..Eye candy!" her friend pissed off because it's the 100th time she ask about it. "Are they cute?" "Soojung-ah.. all of them are hot!"

"But how come I don't know about them?" she frown. "It's because you only care about money!" Soojung just shrug. "There she come!!" Soojung rolled her eyes and give her attention to the teacher. "Come in" the teacher said and all the member of Eye Candy walks in. "Anyeonghaseyo.. Eye Candy imnida." they bowed and Byunhee wink makes the girls squel and the boys want to throw out. Well, Soojung and Jiwon just smile and Jongsuk rolled his eyes. 

"Please take care of us." KyugJong smile. "Aren't you big enough to take care of yourself." Soojung said to herself as she crossed her arm but she didn't know that the whole class heard her. "Ahn Soojung!" the teacher said and she jump a bit because of shock. "Oh!...L-sama!" she points to Hyunsoo. "Yah!" her friend smack her arm because of  embarass. 

 

 

 

"Do I looks like L-sama?" Hyunsoo ask . "Don't know because we already bored seeing your cool city boy face and the way she said it out loud is funny and I think maybe you looks like him." Jihyuk laugh. "The different is.. you're not a detective" "Shut up!" he throw a paper towards Do Il. 

"Going to meet her again tomorrow but I think I saw her somewhere before but I don't remember where." all of them give their attention towards Byunhee. "Maybe when I need to inspiration to wrote a song and it was happen to be her." Hyunsoo blink and he also have the same feeling as Byunhee about seeing her somewhere before.

Not my imagination but I do think I've saw her somewhere

 

 

 

"Oppa!.. Umma want you go get home early today.. She said there's something she want to say to you." Soojung stand infront of Jongsuk. "It's not a prank right?" Soojung glare at him. "No I'm not and SeungYoon oppa told me so since he can't call you just now." she walks away and Jongsuk shrug. 

"Anyeong Soojung." Byunhee walks beside her. "Oh..Anyeong Byunhee oppa." she smile and Byuhee blush. "Oppa?...I like it!" she just chuckle. "Want to come with me to the music room?" Byunhee stops infront of her. "Sure why not." she smile sweetly at him and he like it.

The door open and Byunhee walks in with Soojung. All of them bow and smile at her except Hyunsoo who is busy with his guitar, not notice about them. "L-sama.. anyeong!" she wave at him and Hyunsoo turns around when he heard it. "It's Hyunsoo.. Lee Hyunsoo" he give her his blank stare. She laugh at him because she find it's funny. "Finally you talk and your voice and face totally same as him."

"Yeah..I'm L and is there any cases that you want to solve it?" she laugh again and the others finds it's unique and cute at the same time. Hyunsoo shook his head and turns to his guitar back. "So, what are you guys doing actually?...I can't see any intesting here." "We're preparing before practise..and Byunhee finally come." Do Il plays with his drum stick. 

"Shall I looks forward it?" Soojung sit on the chair that not far from Hyunsoo.  "Yeah!..sure!" Hajin smile.

 

 

"L-sama!!" Hyunsoo turns back because he know who is it since that person is the only one that called him 'L-sama'. "What?...I'm Hyunsoo okay!" Soojung chuckle. "I like L more." Hyunsoo walks away but Soojung chased after him. "It's been a week since I last saw you and didn't you miss me?" Hyunsoo stop and looks at her. "No..I don't and I would never ever miss you." she pouts. 

"But I miss you." Hyunsoo smirk. "You looks better like that than being all cold!" Soojung claps her hands. He shook his head. "So, what you're going to do since you saw me?" he raise his eyebrows. "Going to follow you anywhere you go." "Sound like a desperate girl that just get reject by the guy she like but she can't accept it." she glare at him. "No I'm not!"

bbuing-bbuing she feels her phone vibrates. 

Soojung-ah.. can you come here? I need a help -Julien-

"Oh!...looks like it's end here... can't follow you today..bye!" Soojung ran way. "Am I able to meet you again?" Hyunsoo said to himself.

 

 

"Now I remember you..girl behind counter... Ahn Soojung." he smirk. "You finally resolve your cases L." She smile. He shook his head. "No..I'm not done yet.. I just need a few more clue." he smile at her. "You also need a rest and may I take your order Lee Hyunsoo?" "Finally you called me by my real name.. and I want chesse burger." she chuckle. "Anything for you L-sama."

I just want a few more clue. 'How to tackle Ahn Soojung' and it's done. But, what are you doing is EVIL because you just steal my cold heart. Sure I'm lying if I say I don't fall for your charm.

 

 

tumblr_m1s3f2UOJP1rsieowo1_250.gif

I've lost my idea.. but finally I only take 1 day to update 1 chapter only.. usually it takes me few days because of lazy + losing idea.. 

Have a nice day guys.. tomorrow is my birthday.. wohoo!! haha!

There are soooo many grammatical error but just ignored it.. ++ Thanks for reading and subsribers - I LOVE YOU