Minstal (i)

She vs Expectation & Reality

Minho : Popular Guy in school because of his athletic skills a.k.a One of the Kingka //// Playboy

Krystal : New students that just moved and doesn't like Minho. //// Nice girl

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Choi Minho!...Do you heard about the new student?" Onew the leader of the football school team asked Minho, who sitting next to him. "What's up with that person?" he take a sip of his drink. 

"She's hot dude!....Too bad, she's a nerd!" Onew laugh. "How can a girl become hot when she's a nerd?...doesn't make sense!" he walks away. Onew ran to him and put his arm around his shoulder. "You're to tall!....back to the story, she's wearing this super fashionable clothes, wearing big glasses and forever going to libarary." Minho smirk.

"That's means she's a fashionista....Even Chanyeol wearing big glasses but no one ever called him nerd." Onew rolled his eyes. "Just watch by yourself!....since you didn't attend class this 3 days....you must now know that she's in our class." Minho just nodded and push Onew's hand away. Onew looks at him "I bet...you'll fall for her, Meanho." he talk by himself.

 

Krystal is about to stand up but she is approach by these beautiful girl. "Hey...my name is Hyuna....want to come with me after this?" she looks at her, confuse. "to..where?" Hyuna just smile and pull her with her to the canteen. Krystal just follow her without hesitation. Hyuna bring her to the center of the canteen and clap her hand for attention. "Guys!...this is the new student...maybe some of you already know but some of you not.....her name is Krystal Jung...just moved her three days ago from Califronia." Krystal looks down because she feel shame. 

"Just from her look, we already know that she's from a rich family!" someone shout. Hyuna smile. "she's my new bestfriend..so don't ever try to play with her or you're die!" she glare at all of them and Krystal looks at her in shock. 

"Is she lost her mind?" Minho eat his food. "I think I wanna go to them...I want to know her more." Key jump out from his seat and walks to them. "She's the one that I talk about before." Onew looks at Minho. "I didn't saw her at class just now."

"That because you never pay attention to anyone in the class. You even don't know who's sitting in front of you." Onew rolled his eyes. "She's the one who sitting in front of you stupid!"  Jonghyun throw his mineral water to Minho. "I thought it was a ghost...No wonder there are a girl now that blocking my view." Minho said with his mouth full.

"Wanna join us tonight?...Party at Changsung's house." Taemin ask as he playing with his phone. "Nope!...I can't...have a date" Minho said and he turns around just to take a look at Key. "With who?.....Yuri...Suzy...Bora...or Dara?" Onew ask sarcastically. "None of them...new babe!" 

 

 

"Can I change sit with you miss Seo?" Hyuna said to Joohyun and she just nodded. "Hi princess Krystal or should I called my new bff?" Hyuna sit next to Krystal and facing her. "Hey" Krystal just give her a warm smile. Hyuna take a look at Minho who sit behind Krystal that taking with his phone while waiting for their teacher to come.

"That guy behind you is Choi Minho....he's one of the kingka in this school....In his gang, he's the rude one.....I like him but I don't like him." she whisper to Krystal. "What do you mean?" Hyuna sigh.

"Like I said...Kingka and rude....Surely had sooooo many s....One of them is Yuri.....the iest girl in this school and don't forget about Bora...one of the athletic girl in this school....two of them doesn't know that Minho just play around with them....also Yuri doesn't know that Bora is also his girlfriend same as Bora....conclusion is....I just like his look but not his attitude...as simple as I said....I don't love him..just being a silent fan." Krystal nod her head.

"You also must be one of the famous girl in this school right?" she asked

"Krystal...krystal..krystal....let me introduce myself...I'm Hyuna...forever champion dance competition in this school...of course they know me...and the guy in class B named Leejoon is my boyfie....and you're my bestie....one more thing...I'm pretty close to Minho and the gang" once again, Krystal just reply it with a nod and it's annoyed Hyuna. "Can you at least talk?" 

"But I don't know what should I talk." Hyuna just laugh at her. "You better don't fall for him...my advice to your bestie!"

 

 

Minho is waiting for her new babe outside of her house and he's kind of get interest of a house 2 block away from his new babe's house. He saw a girl wearing tank top, short and had her hair tie like a bun. She's sitting outside of her house. Seems like talking to phone. He tried his best to zoom in to her face and he thinks that he ever seen that face before. "Oppa!" Minho jump a bit and turns around. "Ah!..Tia!...Are you ready?" she jump like child and nod her head. "Why did everyone around here doesn't seem to look like Korean at all?" he ask.

"Ermm......this place is for only foreigner that just moved here....and I've been living in place for 5 years now...how can you don't know since you've been living in Korea since you birth?" Minho scratching back of his head. "Cause I never heard and never been here before." she smile. "You'll get use to it later...maybe going to live here for your entire life?" she giggle and Minho give her a fake smile. 

Just for one week...this girl is weird! he thought.

 

 

One week passed and Minho ssem to get interest to a girl named Krystal Jung who sits in front of him and living around his ex-babe house. He pulled Hyuna to the rooftop when it's time for recess. Krystal said that she's going to the library. Hyuna is totally annoyed with Minho. She push his hand away. "What...what...what?"

"What's up with you?...argue again with Joon?" she sigh. "Not your problem....what you want me to do again?" she rolled her eyes. "You're close with Krystal,right?...what should I do to get her?" Hyuna bite her lower lips and point her finger right in front of his face. "What are you trying to do to her?....there's no way you can get her since she's really really really....I repeat again...really really really hate you!"  he slap her hand away like what he usual to do her when she points her finger towards him. "Why did she hate me?...I did nothing to her?" 

"Because I'm the one who make she hate you...playboy!" he smirk. "I've broke up to all that girls you called s just to get her...only her." he smile at her and she grinned "like I can trust you Choi Minho." 

"Just this time Hyuna!....I never asked you about how to get a girl before...you also know that everytime I ask you for something, that's means I really deperate right?...I never lie to you." she thinks for a while "Fine! Just this time and if I know you just trying to play around with her...you die!...you also know if I say die...I really meant it!" he laugh at her as he remember when she ever killed Jonghyun's dog because he makes her mad. 

 

 

 

Tok Tok! Minho poke to Krystal's book that she's reading. She put her book down and she pouts. "Sorry if I interrupt you but I just want to know you better....maybe by take a drink at cafe near your house...yeah! sound like a stalker but I know where you live." she blinked her eyes. "I know that you hate me and Hyuna told me everything." she feel guilty when she see his face like that but also she couldn't trust him that easy. 

Take him....trust me -Hyuna-

She read a text that Hyuna send to her a few seconds ago. Minho looks at her. She sigh and nod. Minho ran out from the library screaming like crazy.She bite her lips and cover her face with the book. Feel shame just by looking at him.

 

 

 

"Five month of getting closer to you like I've been know you for five years" Krystal chuckle at Minho's word. "You're weird!" he nod proudly then he looks down. "Why?" he shakes his head.

"Your unnie text me last night and said that you had a crush on someone." her face turns red like tomato. How can Jessica told Minho about it. "I wonder who is that lucky guy." he sigh. "Not important though." she laugh awkwardly. "It it important to me!...because...." he bite his lower lips. 

Looks at your right -Hyuna-

He want you to be his girlfriend! || But your unnie said you had crush on someone ; Hyuna and LeeJoon hold a big card outside the cafe. "And that crush is you." Jessica give a wink to Minho. Krystal turns back. "Unnie!" Minho laugh in shocked. He ran to  a guy who sit theree tables away from them. "Onew!...did you heard that?!..she also like me!!" Onew rolled his eyes. "You never like her but you been under my spell...what are you waiting for?..kiss her!" he push Minho. "No!..no kiss until engaged..just hug allowed!" Jessica stand in front of Krystal. "aww man!" Minho kicks the air. All of them laugh at him. 

"I pronounce that two of you are officially boyfriend and girlfriend." Key said as he give Minho a box that contain couple ring and he takes it "I still going to kiss you!...let's ran away from here so Jessica won't caught us kissing!" Minho pulled Krystal hand out from the cafe. "Yah! You bastard!!" Jessica shout.