Myungstal (i)

She vs Expectation & Reality

Kim Myungsoo - Lee Hyunsoo

Jung Soojung - Ahn Soojung

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah!...Eye Candy come to our school today!" Soojung looks at her friend who screaming like there's not tomorrow. "Eye candy?....what is that?" Soojung cross ask blankly to her friend. "You don't know?... the band with all their members are cute...Argh!" all of their classmates looks at her friend. "What are they doing here?" Soojung looks annoy because she doesn't even know about that Eye Candy band. "She's coming!" Soojung being push to face in front by her friend because their teacher is coming.

"So...as all you know, Eye Candy band is coming today to practise in this school for a week so show them your good side,okay!" the teacher said and Soojung just rolled her eyes. 

 

 

"Anyeonghaseyo...Eye Candy imnida" all of them bow and the girls in the class smilling like idiot while Soojung just looks at them blankly. "Did anyone here can show us your talent?" Byunhee , the leader ask. "Anyone?" the teacher ask and all the boys looks at Soojung. "Yah!...why all of you looking at me?" Soojung looks at them scared. 

"Because only you good at everything....dance, play harmonica and piano, acting and aegyo" Jongsuk looks at her, smilling. Soojung bite her lower lip and ready to attack Jongsuk but her friends stop her. Hyunsoo smirk and rolled his eyes. "Sorry for her behaviour....Ahn Soojung...come here!" Soojung walks to the teacher and shows her fist to Jongsuk "Stupid!" 

"Aren't she sounds interesting?" Byunhee whispers to Jihyuk and Jihyuk punch his arm lightly. "Let's go to the music room so Soojung can show her talent." the teacher leads them and Soojung pulls Jongsuk with her and starts to attack him. Hyunsoo who saw that just laugh at them. "You're going to die at home. Stupid!" Soojung shout as Jongsuk ran away. 

 

 

"I'm really into that Soojung girl...I can think of making a new song. About Hyunsoo and her." Do Il looks at Byunhee. "I thought about you and her." Byunhee shook his head. "I can see Hyunsoo eyes shows love symbol as he watch her playing piano and dance to f(x)." all of the laugh as they remembered Hyunsoo face when they saw him smirk at Soojung at the music room. "Yah!...I'm not okay!" Hyunsoo lay beside Jihyuk.  "We saw it Hyunsoo-ah!...no need to hide it!" Kyung Jong throw a pillow towards him.

 

 

"Go!!" Hyunsoo being push by s and bump into Soojung. "Sorry!" Soojung glare at him. "What is the use of that eyes if you can't see what in front of you?" she walks passed him. "Wait!..I said sorry right?" Hyunsoo chase after her. "You're forgiven. Go away! I'm busy." Hyunsoo looks at her as she walks away. "Why don't you chase her?" Jihyuk punch his arm. "She said she's busy." Byunhee shook his head. "You're so pity." Hyunsoo looks at him and walks away.

"Hey stupid!...don't forget tonight!" Soojung smack Jongsuk head. "Shut up and wait!" Jongsuk kick her leg. "Yah!" Soojung bite her lower lip and chase after Jongsuk. "Hey!" she stops when Hyunsoo call for her. "What?" she sigh. "What is your relationship with him?" Soojung smirk. "Ahn siblings...what is your problem?...try to flirt with me or what?" she cross her arms to her chest. "What?..no...I'm not type that into relationship so just forget me!" Hyunsoo said because he doesn't like when someone like that. "Forget you?...what do you mean?....I don't even know your name...stupid!" Hyunsoo gaps and she just walks away. 

 

 

Eye Candy had their last day in Soojung's high school and all the girls seems not happy while the boys like it. "Isn't it sad that they're leaving us today?" Jiwon stand next to Soojung who just looks at the boys packed their things in the music room. "Not at all. I hope I don't meet that guy who looks like just get out from a manga" Jiwon laugh at her. "Hyunsoo. His name is Lee Hyunsoo." Soojung face her. "I don't care what is his name. I just know that he's stupid!" Soojung walks away and Jiwon just sigh. 

"Goodbye Soojung!" Byunhee wave at her and wink. She just smile because Byunhee is totally a freak. "You're so lucky!!" her friends stand behind her, jealous. "Lucky to know all freaking crazy Eye candy." she fake a smile when Byunhee turns around and give her a flying kiss. "Yah stupid!...did you still work at that fast food restaurant?"  "Why do you care?...I need money!" Jongsuk smile. "Because I got the laptop and you lose!" he stick his tongue out and walks away.

 

 

"Welcome! May I get your order?" Soojung smile at her customer then her smile gone because "Looks like I'm going here everyday." Hyunsoo smile at her. "Oppa!...you know her?" his little sister ask. "A girl with mysterious character." he smirk. "You!" she stops when she saw her boss beside her. "What do you want mister?" she give him a sweet smile and sure it's fake. "You!"  he whispers to her. 

 

 

 

What happen next?....up to your imagination....hehe!!

I give up on this story -_-