Myungstal (iii)

She vs Expectation & Reality

 

I feel bad for those who request for Myungstal so I made one more. Sorry it's just some random idea that comes one hour ago. Hope you like it and Enjoy :)

 

Myungsoo stops his car and smile at Krystal. "Where are we?" she ask and she get out from the car. Myungsoo ignore her question and walks to her then grab her hand. He bring her to somewhere that not far from there. "Why did you park your car far from the place that you want to bring me to?" she ask and once again, he ignore her until the stop infront of a garden.

There are a very big tree and behind it there is a wooden house. He stops walking "Close your eyes until I told you to open it" he said and she listen to him. He open the door and let the cameraman walks in first since they're shooting for We Got Married on their last episode. He lead her slowly and take his place. "Open your eyes" he said and she open it slowly.

The first thing she saw is her dad. Then her mom, Jessica and her members. She put her right hand on - shock. Almost everyone is there. Her family from SM and Myungsoo's parents, younger brothers and Woolim family. Not forget to mention their bestfriends. All of them smiling at her. "What is this?" she try to hold her tears as she looks at Myungsoo who stand infront of her. 

Before Myungsoo could speak, he see all cameraman take their place at take a deep breath. "This is our last episode. I want to make it special" he walks closer to her. "I gather all my courage to make this for you. If you looks around you, you will see every picture that I take from the first episode with you. I took it while you're not aware. I want to make all of it as our memories including this." he state.

He walks closer to her and Amber starts to play a song from her phone and everyone looks at her. "Sorry. Just try to make it more emotional" she turn off her phone. "I don't know how to say this but I try my best and please don't cut me or I'll never do it again." he looks at her and she knows that he's nervous but she just keep on listening to him. 

He looks straight into her eyes then he turns around. He breathing heavily and Krystal looks confuse while the others laughing at him. He looks at his pinky finger that have a ring on it. He turns his back to Krystal and get down into one knee.

"I don't know if you notice it but I like you no I mean I love you. I want to make you as mine forever. I don't want any guy to take you from me. I was scared to death when I knew that I'm going to be in we got married because I'm scared if my feelings towards you gone and I'm so lucky to have you as my visual wife. I also scared if we end this show and we not going to able contact each other again. I/ve met you family last week and talk to them about us." he said and take another deep breath. Her eyes already watery.

"You dad said that he didn't like if you have a boyfriend right now so I told them I want to take you as my wife" he stops and Krystal gaps. She's crying while all the cameramen take this opputunity to shoot the nice angle. 

"You might think this is just a scrip but believe me. I don't know if you like me back but if you.." he take out the ring from his pinky finger and show it to her. "take this you can learn to love me back. Will you marry me?" he close his eyes because he can't see her like that. 

Krystal is crying her heart out. She looks at her dad smiling at her then at Jessica that hugging their mother's arm and crying together. Her members that crying too no exceptional for Amber then she see her close brother, Jonghyun.  His eyes are red probably try his hard not to cry. She don't know what to answer. All the girls are crying while the boys are smiling like an idiot and her eyes falls to Lee Sooman. He shows her his thumb.

She is scared of his fans couldn't accept it. All of them keep silents and she stare at her father. He nod his head. She bite her lower lips and wipe her tears. While, Myungsoo is praying silently - hoping she'll accept it. "Yes" he open his eyes and looks at her. 

"I said yes" she smile. Myungsoo put the ring on her fingers then he stand up. "Woah!"he scream and jumps to s. Krystal hide her face with both of her hands. Myungsoo walks to her and he is crying. He take her hands from his face and hug her. "Thank you!" 

 

 

The next day, all headlines are about them. MBC state that they're going to make a special episode of Myungsoo and Krystal preparing for their engagement. Most of f(x) fans support them but not all of Myungsoo's fans. 

Do you love L?

"No but I think it's coming to me right now." she answer the last question and laugh. Then she end the interview and bow to the staffs. 

Myungsoo is sleeping while leaning his back at the door. She walks to him and touch his cheek. He open his eyes and smile when he see Krystal. "Why did you come?" she said in concern. "Waiting for you" he answer and she's really moved by his answer. "You don't have to. I know you're tired and we're going to have our special day tomorrow." she said as they walks to his car. 

"It's okay. Just want to be with you because after tomorrow, we're going to have a heavy schedule again and hard to meet each other. Oh! I told your manager that I'm going to drive you to the next schedule." he said and she stops walking. "I don't like it if you make yourself tired because of me." she hold her both of his hand and looks at him while pouting. 

He smile "I need to get used to this because when I'm going to be your husband, I'll take you everywhere" he caress her cheek. "Thank you" she tiptoed and kiss his cheek. "No I love you?" he pouts. "I don't know why my mouth still not allowed me to say it" she said and get in the car. "One day it will." he said after she get into his car. 

"Let's go!" he said and speed up. "Oh my god! Do you want us to die?" she shout. He laugh and drive back to normal speed. She glare at him and take her phone. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Tell Jonghyun oppa about what you just did" 

Myungsoo suddenly break and take her phone. Luckily there's not car behind them or they'll get into car accident. "No! He is going to ruin tomorrow if you tell him. I'm sorry." he takes her hand and looks at her. She smile "Fine. Let's go" he kiss her lips and continue driving. "I love you" he said but no reply from her. He laugh when he turn his head for a second and saw Krystal already sleeping. 

"I really love you" he continue driving and his smile can't get away from his face. He's very happy.