Special: Krysmin

She vs Expectation & Reality

Krystal is waiting for Minhyuk in a private cafe. He is late for 15 minutes already. She just sit there awkwardly since there are five cameras around her from every angle. Yes, she is recording for 'we got married'. 

They were choosen my netizen because from all of the couples before, all of them were strangers when they first meet. So, netizen want something different. They want a concept of 'Bestfriends getting married' That is why they end up together. 

[Interview Room]

Q: What is your feeling when Minhyuk being late for the date?

"I don't know how to explain my feeling that time. I text him but he didn't reply. I'm kind of upset but also worried" 

Q: What did he actually plan for the date?

"He said that we were going to celebrate my birthday and that's all"

 

She wait and wait until an hour has passed. She really pissed off but she try to calm down. She keep checking her phone to see whether he reply to her text or not until one of the PD said to her that Minhyuk involved in car accident and he currently runs into Seoul Hospital. The staff are all dumbfounded and starts to packing their things.

"We are going to the hospital. Are you going to come?" the PD said

"Yeah. I'll called my manager to pick me up" she quickly pick up her phone and dailed her manager to pick her up then she told the staff that she is going down stairs to wait for her manager but they told her to stay there for a while because they've got another call saying all reporters are running to the hospital and they don't want another chaos happen if they see Krystal is there. 

[Interview Room]

Q: What is your exactly thinking that time?

"I hope he will be okay and I should not crying"

She did tried not to cried by bitting the edge of her iphone and holding it really tight. She tap her feet on the ground then close her eyes. She really doesn't know what to do and what to react right now. All she know is- she want Minhyuk to be alright. 

 

"Minhyuk is gone. He lost too much blood" 

Krystal slowly put her phone down on the table then laugh "Kidding right?" the only thing that comes out from . 

"They've confirm it to the media. The news are spreading out to the whole Korea right now" one of the writer said. 

"This not a hidden camera, isn't it?" she looks at all the staffs' face and all of them didn't give a single expression saying all of this are fake. 

Krystal cover with her right hand and a single drop of tears fall on her cheek. She can't hold her tears anymore. Her heart broken. She just lost her bestfriend and she didn't even have opportunity to confess towards him. He already left her. Her voice of sobbing and crying can be heard by the whole cafe. The staffs and all of the workers in the cafe can hear how much pain she felt during that time. 

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Soojung. Happy birthday to you"  Minhyuk comes in while holding a small cake with him. Krystal lift up her face right after she heard the voice then looks at him who smiling like an idiot. It didn't stop her tears but making her more crying. 

He put the cake on the table then Krystal runs to him then hit his chest. 

"Why did you did this hidden camera? It didn't funny at all!" she keeps hitting his chest then hug him. The staffs are smiling but also feels bad for following Minhyuk's idea of pranking her. She crying like crazy with her head on his chest. Minhyuk sure smile then hug her back. He feels like a bad person for doing that for her. 

"I hate you" that word didn't even hurts him because he know that she is really mad at him. He whispers to her saying "It's okay. I'm right here" 

 

 

It takes another one hour to calm Krystal down. She totally freaks out with the whole situation. She hates him for doing that for her. 

"The worst birthday ever" she sob and Minhyuk just laugh. 

[Interview room]

Q: Did you really hate him that time?

"I did. It's not funny playing with death. I thought it was all real. The staffs were really good at acting. I fell for it" 

Q: How was your feeling that time?

"I don't know. I felt bad for pranking her like that but also happy that she is care about me. I will never ever did that thing again to anyone. Seeing her crying like that already hurts me, how am I going to handle if I did the same things to other people. They will kill me for real" 

Q: What was your reaction when you comes to her bringing the cake?

"Before I goes in, I already heard everything. She was asking if all of them were all lies and I kind of shocked when she asked whether it was hidden camera or not. Then I heard she crying so hard then I decide to comes in. I did another plan actually but hearing her like that, I can't do it any longer. Right after I saw her, my heart hurts so much. I'm sorry Soojung"

He wipe the dried tears on her cheek. Saying sorry for thousand times towards her and finally she stops. All the crews smile at them seeing how cute this couple are and they sure rating for this episode will be high and can beat another television shows. 

Minhyuk finally realise that his feelings before this were not just a crush towards his best girl friend but more than that - called, love. He decide to confess to her because he really sure this time that his instinct said that she will accept it. He really sure about it. Thanks for this show because without this show, he wouldn't know his real feelings.