Jongstal (i)

She vs Expectation & Reality

 

"Oh come on baby, I know you want me" he wrapped his arms around his waist. "Yes, I want you to leave" completely annoyed. She jerked his arm away "and don't date to touch me again"

"I'm hurt" he pouts and placing his hand over his heart. "You can die right here, right now. I wouldn't care" she muttered under her breath as she walks away. "You're like a Rubik cube, the more I play with you the harder you get" he called out, using his pick up lines once again.

She turned back around and flashed her middle finger to him as a goodbye.

 

Tuesday

She is walking down the hallway when 'somebody' blocked her way. She groaned when she realize who is it "Move!"

"Something tells me that you're sweet, can I have a taste?" he wink at her. She scoffed "Something tells me you like a lollipops because you sure a er."

"Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?"  he smile cockily as he tried once again. "Yeah, but it's not your heart taking off , it's me" she glare at him and walks again.

 

Wednesday

She is taking notes when someone throwa crumple paper to her desk. She look around the room before she decide to read it.

Do you have eraser? Because I can't get you out of my mind - Jonghyun

She look at Jonghyun who grinning like an idiot. She starts to write something on the paper and throw it back at him. He smile opening the letter excitedly but then his smile turn into a frown after he read what the notes says. He look at Krystal who smirking at him.

No, but I have a pencil that can be shoved into your eye - Krystal

 

Thursday

He leans over to Krystal's desk "Your lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mine?" 

She raise her fist "No but my firt would"

"Is it the sun coming up or  is that you that lightning up my world?" she shakes her head, the guy just won't give up "Jonghyun, just give up"

He shake his head and smile "I must be a snowflakes because I've fall for you." She groan in frustation and slam her head on her desk multiple time.

 

 

Friday

"Hey Krystal" he take a sit across her. "Go away. I'm reading a book" she said, not taking her attention off the book. "Are you a broom? Because you you sweep me off my feet. She lowered her book and raise her brow "What part of Go Away you don't understand?"

"You got a band-aid? I scraped my knee falling for you" he carried on trying as if like he never heard anything. She just glare at him.

"You're like a student and I'm a math book, you solve my problems" he said and she shakes her head and turn her attention back to her book. "Are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here" he continue but she give no respond. 

"If home is where the heart is then my home is in you" he said as if it is his last and only hope. Still no respond. He sigh, feeling defeated "Okay, you won. I give up"

She smile in victorously "Give up on what?" 

"I give up on trying to ask you on a date" he explain. She laugh "Is that what you trying to do these last 5 days?"

"Yes but you never give me a chance" he complain. A smile crept into her face "Pick me up at 7, don't be late"

His jaw drop "Seriously?!"

She leans closer to her and her face is only a few inches away from him "Is it hot here or is it you?"

He chuckle and said "I'll see you at 7 then"