9

You're My Ideal Type

 

Your POV

I rolled over and turned off the alarm.

“So you’re leaving soon, huh? How soon?”

“Two weeks,” Tao said with a sigh. I got up and ruffled his hair.

“Aw, it’s ok. It’s not like you’re never gunna see them again,” I told him, referring to EXO-K, of course. He paused and looked at me. He silently nodded. He offered to help me do some of the dishes because he claimed he couldn’t sleep so I let him. Then he said he’d go take a bath before going to bed.

I took a look around my bedroom before swinging my feet out of bed and quickly getting dressed. I was slipping on my shirt when I felt a drop of water hit my scalp. I looked up and widened my eyes at the huge spot in the middle of my ceiling. Tripping over some junk on my floor, I slipped on some shoes and my keys and ran up to the next floor. I opened the door and found water everywhere.

I rushed to the bathroom and banged on the door and it was unlocked thank god. Tao was sleeping and the water was running oh dear god it was a mess.

“TAO! WAKE UP!” I bellowed shutting off the water. He woke with a start and we looked at each other in the eyes for all of 5 seconds before he curled up in a ball realizing that he was . I tried to ignore it but couldn’t stop the blush creeping up on me from the tips of my ears down to my toes that were a few centimeters deep in bath water.

“Tao, you just flooded the entire apartment! Agh, get dressed while I wake up the other members.” I left him with out another word trying to control my heartbeat because I saw everything. The other members of EXO-M woke up to the sloshing noises of their socks hitting water.

I was making breakfast for them in EXO-K’s dorm when the managers came in, frustrated about the dorm situation. My apartment wasn’t any better and water was dripping all over the place.

“You even ruined Kajin’s apartment!” I heard the managers scolding. “We have to have the two apartments re-done but for now I suppose you’ll all have to live in K’s dorm,” one of them said.

“Aish where am I gunna live?” I muttered.

“Kajin, good luck living with them in here. You’re really brave doing this,” Manager M said patting me on the back.

“B-b-bwoh?!?!?”

“It’s best if you stay with them. Having all 12 of them in one apartment is gunna be quite a bit of work but I know you can do it!” They smiled at me before turning back to the boys and frowning again.

“As for you guys, you’ll have to share beds for a while.” The boys groaned. I looked at Tao and I could see the guilt written all over his face. I put breakfast on the table.

“Kajin, don’t worry about getting the boys lunch. Just start packing some clothes before your apartment gets too damp.” I nodded and bowed before leaving.

I don’t know when it hit me that I’d be living with them until my ceiling was re-done. All. Twelve. Of. Them. I’ve never had a boyfriend let alone lived with a boy.

Ottoeke???? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok i apologize for this crappy short chapter. It's late and i felt like i needed to update and ugh this was definitely not my best writing. i'll write a better chapter next time ok? ;A; also, sorry to those of you who think the story is moving too fast ^^; what i wrote is what came to mind so yeah... :3