6

You're My Ideal Type

 

Thank you to pikwangmin, minyoungunnie, and eternal-freedom for commenting! Your comments are so cute and make me really happy guys :DD <3

Your POV

I went up to the third floor to deliver lunch to the boys again. Today’s meal was some bulgogi. I bought it for the boys as a treat- after working for them for almost two months, their undying love for meat was no secret. Of course I was instructed that they be on a strictly healthy diet with mostly chicken, but sometimes I gave them something different and it was much appreciated by them.

I peeked in through a small crack in the door to see Tao practicing his wushu routine, the other 11 members watching. But today they were accompanied by someone else- an older looking man, I guess you could call him. They were watching intently and silently. Tao smacked his wushu stick away from him on the ground and kicked himself up to standing to do his signature flip. But upon landing, he fell down on his back, a loud thud echoing in the practice room. I cringed. That definitely must have hurt. Bad. The older guy sighed and shook his head before approaching Tao and telling him something with a stern expression plastered across his face. Then he exited the room, eying me before giving a curt nod and heading to the elevator.

I went inside the practice room, the members all crowding around Tao.

“You ok, hyung?” Kai asked, putting his hand on Tao’s shoulder.

“I’m fine,” he huffed.

“Tao, maybe you should-“ Sehun tried to say before Tao cut him off.

“I said I’m fine!” he yelled before storming out of the room, passing by me with a slight shove. Suho was the first to see me.

“Kajin-ah, sorry about that,” he apologized.

“It’s okay. He’s just stressed and tired. Plus, that fall looked like it really hurt. I’ll take him home and examine it.” They all looked a little gloomy after what just happened. “Aw, c’mon guys, cheer up. I got you guys a treat!” I said, holding up the bag filled with food. They looked curiously at it. “Bulgogi!” They all smiled and lunged for the bag. I happily gave it to them, making sure to grab one of the 12 boxes for Tao.

“Thanks Kajin-ah!” they chorused, stuffing their faces. I took Tao’s box and set out to find him. It wasn’t long before I found him sitting by himself on the rooftop. I leaned against the doorway and put down the box of bulgogi.

“Go away,” he said coldly, not looking at me.

“C’mon, let’s go home. You need a little rest. That fall must’ve hurt.”

“I’m fine, leave me alone. I don’t need your pity,” he said. To be honest, it kind of hurt when he said that but it didn’t stop me. I walked over to him and tried dragging him. He was resistant and too heavy for me. I sighed; I didn’t want to have to resort to this.

I picked up the box of bulgogi.

“If you want to eat, come with me.” As if on cue, his stomach started growling loudly. He didn’t move though.

“I guess I’ll have to eat all of this bulgogi by myself….” That got him. He reluctantly stood up, hands shoved into his pockets, and his eyes avoiding mine. He cleared his throat.

“K-kaja (let’s go),” he said before walking past me. I smiled and followed behind him.

I unlocked M’s dorm and stepped inside. I watched in satisfaction as Tao stuffed his face with the delicious meat in front of him and poured him so water.

“Slow down panda! We don’t want you to choke!” I patted him on the back. He cringed. Oh right, he hurt his back. “Hurry up and finish eating. I have to examine your back.”

“B-Bwoh?! (What?!)”

“How old do you think we are? We’re not in high school anymore pabo, I’m not gonna try anything,” I told him. When he was done, he stared at me.

“C’mon, I’ve already seen you with your shirt off,” I said, putting my hands on my hips. He hesitantly took his shirt off. I sat him down on one of the high stools from the kitchen bar and examined his back. It was bruised pretty badly near the spine.

“Aish, you hurt yourself pretty badly,” I told him, running a finger over one of the bigger bruises.

Tao POV

I winced in pain.

“Ow! That hurt!” I hissed.

“Well did you expect it to feel good?” she shot back. She sighed.

"Ne, Tao, for the record, I think you did great today. Whoever that old guy was, I bet you he couldn't have done what you did in a million years." I smiled from her comment.

"Thanks..." I turned my head to peek at her. She smiled at me. Then he went to the fridge and got some ice and wrapped it in a cloth before placing it on my back.

“Ahh Kajin! That’s cold!” I complained.

“WHAT’S GOING ON IN HERE?”  Chanyeol barged in, the other 11 EXO members following in behind him. My face felt so warm, I swear it could’ve melted the ice on my back.

“I-IT’S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!” I yelled out, my face warming up all the way to he tips of my ears.

“Welcome home boys!” Kajin smiled cheerfully. GAH HOW IS SHE SO CALM RIGHT NOW?

“Aw, Tao, your face is tomato-red!” Chen said.

“Sh-shut up!”

“Aw, he looks so cute! Kajin, what did you do to our little Tao?” Luhan teased.

“Haha, ok guys, stop teasing him before he turns purple. Someone take over ice duty over here,” she said, slapping my back.

“Ow!!!” I cringed.

“Oops!” she giggled, “Sorry Tao!” Kris came over and took the ice from her. She smiled at me, and as grumpy as I was, I couldn’t be mad at her, at least not when she looks at me like that. Aish. She bowed to the others and promised to make something good for dinner. When the door clicked shut, the other 11 member turned towards me, a glint in their eyes.

“So, Tao, what happened while we were gone?” Kai asked, wagging his eyebrows up and down.

“It seemed to be getting pretty heated before we got here,” Sehun giggled, high-fiving Kai.

“HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT, NOTHING HAPPENED!”

“Aw, look how cute—he’s getting all flustered,” Luhan chimed. I sighed in defeat. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys!! what do you think? thank you guys for all subscribing!! It makes me feel good about my writing! so comment please? and subscribe if you haven't!^^ How was your fourth of july? I hope it was good!