4

You're My Ideal Type

Thanks to bmischevious, mad_hatter14, and minyoungunnie for commenting <3

TAO's POV

"Yo! Guys! Get your asses out here!" Kris called from the living room. I groaned. I mean cmoooon I just got to lay down in my bed. I let out a sigh and began to descend the ladder from the bunk bed. Lay was on the bottom bunk snoozing. I nudged him with my foot; he groaned in protest.

"Gege, let's go. Kris is calling us." Yixing didn't even hesitate to get up after hearing Kris' name. We walked out to the living room.

"Gege what do you want?" Yixing complained. Kris stepped to the side a little and revealed a girl behind him. When she looked to face us, well, Kajin was the last person I expected to be there. Her surprised expression mirrored mine.

"Well, don't just stand there, introduce yourselves," Kris said. 

"Lee Kajin. I'm your dorm-keeper. Nice to meet you," she said, bowing towards us. When she came back up she eyed me but didn't say anything. We all introduced ourselves and when it was my turn I could tell she was holding something back. 

"Waaahhhh this stuff is so good!" Manager-hyung called from the kitchen. The members all filed into the kitchen to see what the commotion was about. "Kajin made us a delicious dinner," he said, talking with his mouth full. Immediately all the members attacked the stew pot and began serving themselves. 

"Thank you Kajin-ssi~" the members chorused. She smiled.

"If you guys need anything i'll be in apartment 4B one floor down. Get some rest ok? I'll be back to wash the dishes in a couple of hours," she said and turned to leave, but not without her eyes lingering on me for a few seconds as if to say ‘Explain yourself later.’ I followed the others into the kitchen and ate and soon after I fell asleep.

Who know how many hours later, I woke up and heard a noise from outside. It was a small scuttering noise and then I heard a loud bang. The other members in the room shuffled in their sleep but didn’t wake up. I got suspicious and slipped out of bed quietly to see the commotion. It was dark in the living room, the only light was a small flicker from the night light plugged in the bathroom on the opposite side of the apartment. I made sure not to make any sound as I made my way over to where I saw a shadow moving across the apartment, feeling the walls to navigate. I was soon behind whoever it was grabbed them by what felt like their wrists. The person cried out.

“Who are you? Why are you here?” I demanded.

“It’s me, Kajin, you idiot!” I let go and the kitchen light to see Kajin giving me a glare twice as scary as one of Kris’ glares.

Your POV

I rubbed my wrists and glared at a wide-eyed Tao. I rolled my eyes and turned to start washing dishes.

“Go to bed, Tao,” I said, going to the sink to begin washing dishes.

“Sorry about that,” he said quietly, scratching the back of his neck.

“Fine, now go to bed,” I replied coldly.

“I won’t until you really forgive me,” he pouted, resting his head on his elbow on the counter adjacent to the sink.

“I’ll forgive you under two conditions,” I said, putting soap on the sponge. He nodded. “First, you explain yourself, Mr. Superstar.” He nodded slowly.

“And what’s the second condition?” he asked.

“That you put on a shirt.” He looked down, realizing for the first time that he was only in pajama bottoms and no shirt. I’ll admit, his abs were magnificent but I honestly didn’t care at the time because well, he just attacked me. He quietly shuffled back into his room and emerged with a baggy grey t-shirt on and sat down at the table. I had just finished rinsing the soap off of everything and was moving on to drying them. With a rag in one hand and a wet plate in the other, I leaned against the counter and faced him, waiting for him to talk.

“So…” he began. “I don’t know what more to say. That job I told you I had was working as a singer.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“ I didn’t tell you because I liked having someone who didn’t recognize me for a reason other that being myself,” he said. He looked up at me, his fierce eyes gone soft and then he let out an, “I’m sorry.” I looked at him and sighed. I am such a pushover.

“Aish, pabo. You sound so cheesy,” I mumbled. “You’re forgiven,” I smiled, setting down the dry plates and stacking them into the cupboard. When I turned around, his face was lit up and his lips were contorted into a- dare I say it- cute smile.

“I am?” he beamed brightly.

“Yeah, now go to bed before your manager wakes up and kills me for keeping you up,” I told him. He nodded and waved good night to me, his eyes curved into crescent moons. 

"Good night, Kajin-ah~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for leaving me comments!!! They are MUCH appreciated~I would have had this up yesterday but my mom had to do work on the computer ;A; /i need a laptop already. Sorry if this chapter bored you :3 But i hope you like it still! Leave me comments and don't be shy ;D Subscribe! I love my subbies :) Oh and Thanks SO much to Triple Crown Graphics (link in forward) for the AWESOME poster~!!!