3

You're My Ideal Type

thanks TinaEliZimmerfang and sticky for commenting <3

Your POV

I finally unpacked the last box by the end of the week. Eunji-unnie said EXO would be back today. Over the week she taught me basically everything I'd need to know to take care of 12 guys. Easier said than done. I went up to the dorms to make some last minute touches. I cleaned the dorms from top to bottom and I had began to make something to eat; no doubt they'd be hungry when they got back. I heard a rattling at the door followed by several footsteps and loud voices. 

"Ahhh it smells so good in here!" a deep voice said.

"Wait, who's cooking?" another said. I heard footsteps make their way towards the kitchen. Two guys stood in the doorway staring at me. One had huge eyes that looked ready to bulge out of their sockets. What, has he never seen a girl before? The other guy was tall and had weirdly permed hair. Did noone tell them that I was working for them? Well, this was awkward. 

"I'm your...uh..dorm keeper," I said awkwardly. 

"Yo! Hyung! There's a chick here who says she's our dorm keeper! Is that true?" he yelled out into the hallway. A guy who I assume was the manager looked at me. 

"Lee Kajin?" he asked. I nodded my head. He turned to Perm Boy and nodded. Perm Boy approached me. 

"I'm Chanyeol and that's Kyungsoo," he said pointing to Big Eyes. 

"Kajin," I introduced my self. He took me by the hand and pulled me to the living room, Kyungsoo and the manager following behind. It was somewhat embarrasing seeing as my hair was pulled into some sort of wonky braid, I was covered in curry stains, and no doubt I smelled like cleaning products. 

"We are ONE! Exo-K imnida!" They did their rehearsed introduction and proceeded to introducing themselves individually. I already met Chanyeol and Kyunsoo; the others introduced themselves as Baekhyun, Sehun (who hada cute lisp), Suho, and Kai. 

"So..uh..I set out dinner for you guys. I'll be back in a few. I have to bring Exo-M their dinner." I grabbed the second pot that I made for M and went to the dorm next door. 

To my surprise, a guy even TALLER than Chanyeol stepped out. 

"Can I help you?" Woah, his eyes....are...piercing...through...my..soul...woah. I could only stare. Suddenly, Exo-k's manager showed up behind me and explained everything. 

"I..uh...brought you your dinner," I said to him. He stepped aside for me to walk in. 

"I'm Wufan. You can call me Kris though." I nodded. "Yo! Guys! Get your asses out here!" Someone walked in through the door behind me.

"That's our manager," Kris whispered. I turned around to face the other 5 members of Exo-M. 

Definitely was not expecting to see Tao there. 

~~~~

AAGGHH i totally would have had this up an hour ago but I accidentally pressed something and it all went away D: Anyway, here's the second update for today. It's kinda boring but it was necessary :> 

feed me comments please <3 thanks to everyone who subscribed!!