8

You're My Ideal Type

[A/N] I was just gunna wait until AFF got their crap together and put the chapter they deleted back up but it's taking too long. :( so im re-posting ch 8 c: ch 9 will be up tomorrow or something^^

 

Your POV

Kris sat on one end of the couch and his partner in crime, a cute, black haired beauty, on the other end.

You could say this was sufficiently awkward.

“So let me get this straight,” I said, pacing around the room, “you two are dating.” I stopped to look at them.

“I thought that was obvious….” Kris said quietly. I ignored his comment.

“And you’ve been secretly meeting up.” The girl nodded.

“And the company doesn’t know.”

“Does the word ‘secretly’ mean anything to you?”

“Shut up Kris.” I sat down on the bar stool at the kitchen island. I didn’t know what to do at this point, but I knew that even if I told them they couldn’t be together, they’d keep going out, only to be even more ‘secretive.’ But if I told them they could go out, I’d be an accessory to this crime if the company ever caught him. I got back up and stood in front of them.

“What did you say your name was?” I asked the quiet female who hadn’t dared utter a peep.

“Mei,” she said, avoiding my eye contact. I looked at Kris and he stared back. For once, his gaze wasn’t piercing or intimidating. They were pleading. I think I’ve said this before, but I am such a ing pushover.

“Ok, here’s what’s going to happen. I won’t say anything about your relationship. If you are going to continue seeing each other, I recommend that you not meet up in the dorm. I mean, cmon, Kris, what the hell were you thinking? You’re lucky it was me who caught you and not your manager.” He had no response, his lips pressed into a tight line. “Look, I want you to call me whenever you want to have a date and I’ll see what I can do.” I sighed and the only responses were shocked stares from the both of them.

“But hey, don’t be disappointed if I can’t help you every time and I’m not responsible if you get cau-“ just then I heard several loud footsteps and voices heading towards our door.

They’re back early???

“HIDE,” I half shouted, half whispered at Mei. She got up and ducked down behind the couch as the 11 boys came in. I face-palmed. The back of the couch was open to the kitchen and Chanyeol saw her right away.

“Who’s that?” he asked. Mei looked at me pleadingly.

“She’s, uh, a friend of mine. Mei,” I said, going over and throwing an arm around her shoulder. She tensed in my arms but forced a smile.

“Where’s your guy friend?” Suho asked.

“He’s in my apartment making dinner for all of us. I brought Mei with me to help me, uh, scope out the apartment. We heard footsteps and didn’t know that, uh, Kris had, uh, come home early.” I smiled, hoping they’d buy it.

“Well, we’d better go check on Shin,” I let out a dry, forceful chuckle, edging out the door with Mei still enclosed in my arms. Kris, who was towering at the back of the crowd of boys staring at us mouthed a thank you.

We got back to my apartment and I let out a sigh of relief, only for my breath to hitch again as Mei threw her arms around my neck.

“Thank you so much Jie Jie!!!! I owe you so much!” (A/N: Jie Jie is “older sister’ in Chinese. Equivalent to unnie or noona.)

I couldn’t help but smile at her.

“Kajin-ah, there you are.” He looked Mei up and down. “So?” He was expecting to know all the details.

“Aish, I’ll explain later. Let’s just get them some food already.”

Tao POV

I couldn’t sleep well that night. I heard Kajin come in to wash our dishes. I got up.

“Tao?” She raised an eyebrow at me as I sat down.

“Hey.”

“What’s wrong?” she asked, sitting on the counter.

“EXO-M is leaving for China soon….” She was silent.