Secret mission: breaking the barrier!

SUGAR & SPICE~!

"Unni!!!!!!!" Chaerin waved at Bom, Dara and Minji sitting on the second floor of a cafe, drinking their teas and coffee. They waved at her back. This is their first time girls out after she got married. The girls are eager to know Chaerin's new life. Bom quickly pull her down to her seat, impatiently. "Ouch! That hurts! I never knew you missed me so much unni!" she looked at Bom.

"Yah, otte? How's your new life??" Bom attacks her with her questions. Dara and Minji pull their chairs closer. Chaerin put her point finger to her chin, thinking. The three are getting more anxious.

"IT'S FINE!" she shruged. The others sighed in frustration.

"What kind of comment is that?! 'IT'S FINE!'" Bom mimicked Chaerin. Dara and Minji laughed at their 8-D mode queen blast off. "Yah, do you think we want to listen to that kind of things!!?" she shout at her.

"Aigoo! Bommie, calm down!" Dara said while holding on her stomach from too much laughing. "Chakkanman!!" Dara then remember something and search for it in her bag. "TADAH~!" she showed them her new HD camera. She switch it on.

"OOoo~! What's it for?" Bom asked.

"It's for drinking~!" Dara replied jokingly while recording everything down.

"Ah~! Is THAT SO?!! Come here! I'll use YOU FIRST!!" Bom grab the camera. The table turn chaos as the alien queen starts her random jokes again. Dara, Minji and Chaerin laughed out loud listening to Bom's blabbering.

"So, how's Young Bae-goon?" Dara turned into her interview mode and making the spoon as her microphone. Minji was incharge of the camera this time.

"Urmm.... He's a nice guy." Chaerin says. Again, Bom rant on her for being too casual and thinking for nice words.

"This isn't my PUDONG!!" she yelling and stomping her feet. Luckily, they are the only one there and the cafe is a bit vacant at the moment.

"Unni~!!! Stop it! I'm going nuts!" Chaerin's stomach are in pain from laughing to much. Even tears starts falling down. Then, they settle down for a bit. "Oppa is very kind to me. Yesterday, he brought me back to my parent house. He said, he was afraid that I might miss my family. I did and I was really touched by him." Chaerin told them. "This morning we went to the gym together." she added.

"GYM?!" Dara croaked her eyebrows. Bom just nods listening to her story.

"Chaerin unni likes that type of guy didn't she? The one that works hard and very manly..." Minji said.

"That's right! I remembered you saying that you like that type of guy too. I envy you for founding your ideal type!" Bom pouted.

"Nado!" Dara too. The two were older that Chaerin but they never seriously dated. Well, it's all because the two are very picky.

"From his figures, he must have workout a lot. How's his body looks like?" Bom getting curious. Chaerin bites her lower lips remembering Young Bae's HOT choco abs.

"Yah, look at that!! Uri Hunchae is blushing!!!" Dara said excitedly.

"From score 1 to 10, where is he?" Minji asked. Chaerin showed her five fingers. AVERAGE?! The others dissapointed. But then, Chaerin put out another five, making it 10 all together.

"PERFECT SCORE?!!!!" they said in chorus. "Ohmaigod!!!" Dara covers seeing Chaerin nods. This time Bom pulls Chaerin arm.

"Yah, have you guys done IT yet?" she asked. Chaerin blinked for a few times and tilt her head. What do you mean IT? "You haven't done it?!!!" Bom gasped looking at the innocent Chaerin.

"Andwae!!!" Dara caught what Bom means and closed Minji's ear. "Yah, don't pollute my baby's ears!!!" she turned to Bom.

"NAE, AEGI ANIYA-YO!!!!!!" Minji fumes. She in deed the youngest but she's more over restriction age now. "This unni!!!" she pouted.

"Noe uri aegi jana!" Dara stated. Minji sighed.

"Why haven't you guys done it?!" Bom back to their conversation. Chaerin now knows what her unni meant by IT and went red right after. "Did you refused?" Bom looked at Chaerin. IS IT BECAUSE OF HER DISEASE AGAIN? SHE HAVE TO GET OVER IT! But Chaerin shooked her head.

"I didn't know why but he seems to be avoiding me. I did some strategies like what Dara unni told but it didn't works." she explained while looking at Dara.

"MWO?!!!!" the two unnies said.

"This can't be happening! YOU need a make over!! ASAP!!" Bom pulled Chaerin off her seat. Dara and Minji follows them from behind.

 

____________________________________________________

 

Young bae just came back from from his parent's house. His mother suddenly wanting some help from him as his father seems to be outstationed for a few days. The lights are on. Perhaps Chaerin is already back.

"I'm home!" he said as he slips into his slippers.

"Welcome back, oppa!" Chaerin appears from the kitchen with a pot of freshly cooked fish stew. Young Bae's step frozen, his body stiffen in seeing Chaerin's barely covered body. She's wearing a black tube dress revealing her beautiful figure. Young Bae's eyes couldn't stop from scanning her lines. Even when he got that nerve-wrecking-girls-problem, he still a guy after all. He gulped for a few times.

(something like this)

 

Seeing Young Bae's reaction, Chaerin have to say Bom unni's idea is working out. "Oppa??" she put down the pot on the table. "Hubby??" she gets closer to him.

"Err... Ye..yeah?" he replied.

"What's wrong??" she asked. Young Bae just shook his head.

"Why..why are you wearing this?" he asked making Chaerin in dumbfounded situation.

"I was just going to show you my new dress. How does it look??" she blurted out and spin around. I didn't believe I said that!!!

"Stunning! But, better wear something else. It's getting cold. You might fall sick." Young Bae sounds concern and walk passed her. This is bad. She had to cover herself more!!

Chaerin rooled her eyes, seeing Bom unni's plan didn't work out well after all. But she had to endure it. "I'm hungry. Let's eat first!" she said and sit down to the dinner table. Young Bae joins her. The atmosphere turned awkward as the two didn't talk much. Then, Young Bae's cellphone rang and he picked it up.

"Young Bae-ah!!" Jiyong shouted from the end of the line.

"Oh, Jiyong-ah. What's wrong?" he asked.

"What do you mean what's wrong?!! I call to check up on you!!" Jiyong replied. Young Bae chuckles. Chaerin just looked at him talking while stuffing the food into .

"Where are you? Are you at NB again??" Young Bae asked as he could barely heard Jiyong's voice from all the noises.

"Yeah! We all are here! Hey, how about you bring your wife down here?" Jiyong suggest. Young Bae glance at Chaerin.

"Why?" she asked her husband.

"Jiyong asked you to came to NB club." he said. "It's okay if you don't wanna go..." he didn't force her. Chaerin asked him for the phone.

"Yeobuseyo?" she speaks.

"Oh? Annyonghaseyo! Noonim, wanna come down to NB club with us tonight? We're having a blast here." Jiyong said. Chaerin was still considering about it. "You can call you girl friends too. You know, WE might be lonely tonight and a bit jealous over Young Bae. Hehehe..." he continues.

"Okay then! See you guys soon!" she answered and hung up. Oh, what the heck! Let's just have fun together! "I'll call the girls over to NB." she cleaned up the table. Young Bae help her out before he got change. He just wear his usual chrome heart hoodie and his cap. While Chaerin grab herself a long coat and a pair of black and gold boots.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

The couple arrived at NB club an hour later. The girls already there enjoying themselves with the boys. Jiyong noticed their entrance and call upon them. "They're here!!!" TOP said with his husky voice. The couple sit in between the two group as Jiyong purposely put them that way. Bom was next to Chaerin. She nudged Chaerin to get her attention while Young Bae and the boys are busy talking to each other.

"Did it work?" the two whispers.

"I thought it work at first but it didn't!" she replied. Bom sighed. What's wrong with that guy?! Is he having some problems after all?

"Nice dress there Chaerin!" Jiyong compliment her. Chaerin just bows hearing his compliment but then she get back into talking with the girls.

"Yah, dude! You didn't even by that look?!!" suddenly Young Bae were pulled away from Chaerin to sit in the center of them. "God, she's hot!!" Seungri glance at her. Young Bae give the maknae a deathly stare before he pushes Seungri back to his seat. Young Bae can be jealous too! Oho~!!

Jiyong just grins at him. "Yah, why are you hesitating so much Young Bae-ah?" he asked. "By the looks of her, she's willing to be taken away!" Jiyong said. Young Bae sighed.

"I don't think she's ready yet..." he replied. The others just blinked at him, confused.

"Wae? WAE???" TOP shouted but it's too loud and attracted the girls attention. They just glance at him. "What's wrong with that ALIEN?" Bom blurted out. TOP just grins at her. The girls then get back to their conversations. "That was close one!" TOP said. "Why did you say so?" he turned to Young Bae.

"She got her clean disease remember? And I don't think she's ready to experience IT yet. I'm just taking it slow." he explains.

"TOO SLOW!" Daesung mumbles.

"Mwo?!!" he turned to the guy beside him. Daesung just shook his head and flashes a smile.

"Yah, at least do some skinship or something. Kissing isn't that bad either." Jiyong said to him. "Do it!!! Or I'll break you baby (refering to Young Bae's favourite chrome hearts bracelet which is in Jiyong's hand right now)" he threatens.

"You wouldn't!!!" he looked at his best friend.

"Watch me!!" he smirks and showed him the bracelet. Wonder what will happen by the end of the night. Hehehehe....

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Hello you!

We meet again... hehehe.... so yeah, i got idea stuck on Arcana right now and was trying to get around it.

I was reading a FF just now when the ideas of S&S came to me.

Hope you like this chapter.

next chapter is all about SUNSKY moments!!! hehehe....

please do wait for it!!! >__<

and dear youdon't forget to subscribe and leave a comment!!

i'm telling you it helps a lot in boasting out ideas! ^__^

bye~!