The Queen is back!

SUGAR & SPICE~!

Jiyong and the boys are at their usual place tonight - without Young Bae of course! just watching the people buzzing into NB club. It's crowded then before both by male and female. The atmosphere are a bit weird too. They all keep wondering around and looking for some girls by the name 2ne1.

Are you sure they came here?

I'm sure! I saw it the other night. The girls are goofing around here!

They should have told us something. BJs are suppose to know when our queens are back.

Why aren't they here now?

Did they just disappear again?

I missed a chance to see them again! Damn it!

The boys glance at each other. 2ne1? Who the heck is that?! Jiyong then look at Seungri to get some information. The maknae then walk into the crowds, doing his one and only best job. Half an hour later he came back.

"Find anything?" TOP asked. Seungri smiled.

"Of course! The girls said that 2NE1 is a girl group formed by 4 fearsome girls. They are just like us, likes to dance anywhere to spread their powers and they have been raising a lot lately even beating the Soshi to the groud for it. But, for the last few months they suddenly on hiatus. No more performance nor anything. Not even a gossip. The Blackjacks have been wondering where they are and just in this week they found out from a source saying that the girls are partying here. That is why they here for. To watch 2ne1." Seungri shared the information. The others just nods understands. The maknae looked at Jiyong.

"Hyung, how can they came into our territory without greetings? And even more, without us knowing or noticing it?" Daesung looked at TOP.

"Molla.. Guess things do happen when we're not around." he answered.

"That's imposibble. We were here all the time. People here knows that this place is ours!" Seungri said. Jiyong nods.

"And most importantly who are they.."he adds.

 

_________________________________________________

 

Chaerin just finished up cleaning the dishes when she received a message from Seung Ho oppa. Seung Ho is 2ne1's stylist and is very closed to each of them.

"Mwo??!!!" she quickly dialled his number.

"Oppa, is it true the BJs gathered up in NB?!!" she asked as soon as the line is connected.

"Do I look like I'm joking right now? Wasn't that place is Bigbang's?? What the heck were youdoing there anyway??" he asked.

"I was going out with my husband and his friends with the others." she replied.

"Well, you better get our there girl! VIPs doesn't seem pleased at all." he said. But what should I do? Oppa is going to NB to meet the boys!!

"I can't just barge in the club like that! Young Bae oppa is going to be there with the rest of the BB!!" she put her hand to her head. Start thinking. We need something to cover our identities up!

"What? He doesn't know about you and 2ne1 yet??!" he asked.

"No... I haven't got time to tell him anyway." she replied. Seung Ho sighed.

"What do you want to do then?" he asked.

"I think I got an idea..." she smirks.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Young Bae just arrived at NB and found that it was packed with customers. Are the boys getting down to it without him? He walks into the entrance. Instead of hearing people cheering, he heard people bickering and the atmosphere is upside down. What's going on here??! He walks towards the boys at their usual table.

"What's going on here??" he croaked his eyebrows.

"The Blackjacks trying to invade our place." Seung Ri said.

"Blackjacks?" he turned to Jiyong and sit beside him.

"It's 2ne1's fans. They found out some rumors about their queens came into our territory a few days ago and tried to came here to see. But hings with VIPs aren't looking so good." Jiyong said.

"Then, why don't you stop them? Things might get worse you know?" Young Bae asked.

"I'm just luring out their mastermind. I'm dead curious about them!" he grins. Young Bae scoffs. This guy! He looked back to hte dance floor where the Blackjacks and VIPs gathering up and battling with their moves. Thank god it was a dance battle if not, it would be much bigger riot.

But then, it just happen! Don't really know who triggered it first but puches and kicks are in action. The Big Bang were shocked. "Told you, you should have stopped them!" Young Bae nudged him.

"Hey, look!!" Daesung points out to a girl wearing hoodie who suddenly grabs the mirophone from the DJ's stand and another stops the music.

 

"STOP IT RIGHT THERE!!!" she ordered. Both parties stops and glances at her. Two more girls came forward to the girl. They all are wearing silver coat with hoodie on their heads and black tight clothes underneath revealing their perfect legs and bodies. The BJs gasped as the recognize her voice.

 

"It's CL!!" on of them said. The girl holding the microphone then unreveal her hoodie but her face was covered by a black masquerade mask. The others too reveal their hoodies.

"The queens are back!!!" Bjs shouts.

"SHUT UP!!!" CL interupted them. "Leave this place now! This is not our territory!" she told them. The BJs looked at each other before separating themselves from the VIPs. Some of them leave the club but some of them stays. Club aka Minji nudges her, telling her that the Big Bang is coming down to the dance floor. Their names awere represented as the four shapes from the playing cards.

"Well, look who's here.." Jiyong scoffed. "It's 2NE1~!" he said.

"So?" Spade aka Dara asking for his point.

"How on earth did you girls sneaks into our place in this type of clothes?" TOP asked as he scans the girls one by one and Heart caught his attentions. Heart aka Bom noticed his staring at her.

"Unfortunately for you, we too are ordinary girls likes to play around without caring about our underground identities. We came in less...what is that word again?" she nudged Spade. "Grandios?" she replied.

"Yeah, grandiositily! Wait, what's a grandios??" she blinked at Spade. The other three queens stare at her.

"But then again, you girls came in without greeting the kings first. Now, that's rude..." Jiyong gestured his fingers to all of them when he said 'the kings'. Spade scoffs. You called yourself the kings? We were called the queens by our fans!

"I don't think the throne is yours..." she glared at him. Jiyong were taken aback hearing her words. The BJs chooed by their queen boldness. Diamond aka CL nudged her.

"Unni, are you crazy? You're getting us all killed!!" she whispered to Spade. While the two were talking, Young Bae could take his eyes off her. Something feels familiar about Diamond. Of course she is! Pabbo Young Bae~! TeeHee!!

"Alright, how about we battle it out. Now, here!" Jiyong said to them irritately. Young Bae just shook his head but the others seem to immerse in the battle. 2NE1 were alarmed. Told you! Diamond glance at Spade. Sorry, guess I overreacted... Spade puts her innocent smile.

"Sorry, guys but we still got things to settle with the BJs.." she refused. But Jiyong didn't listen to her words and just signal the DJ to start playing the music.

"Hands up guys! The battle is about to start. Clear the floor! BJs and VIPs today is going to be an epic battle!!"the DJ annouced. All the visitors cleared the dance floor. "First half! Boys meet girls!" the DJ start playing B2K Take it to the floor mashup with tease.

Daesung and Seungri just blast off with their crumping style before Daesung do a hand stand b-boy style. Then, Jiyong came in front showing the girls what he got before he points to the girls. Watcha gonna do girls? he then rejoin with the others and dance together t the rhythm.

"Second half!! Unleashed the girls!!" the DJ changed the song to BS-hold it against me. The girls moves slow but tough and ily to the boys and even down to the floor grinding their body. Woohoo!! Look at our queens!!

~Hey, you might think that I'm crazy, But you know I'm just your type~

Diamond stands in front showing them her fierce character and points out to Young Bae. What was that? Did she just point out to me?? He stiffens. But then she got back to her dance routine with her members.

"Alright! Third half, the other halves!" again the DJ changed the song BEP pump it! The two group just mingle together breaking it down. Jiyong does his crumping style in frong of Dara. While TOP having a hard time taming Heart's y moves. Minzy got her hands full with Daesung and Seungri. She keep on shaing her body to the beats. Young Bae too aren't left out. He keep his pace just like the others eventhough he got his mind to the person in front of him. Yup, you guest it right it's Diamond.

"Send your best dancer to the floor guys! LAST ROUND!" the DJ keep the volume up. The guys then throws Young Bae to the front and he just landed safely after doing a back flip. As soon as Diamond sees her husband entrance, she blocks the girls and step forward. Andwae!! Chaerin-ah!! The girls looked at her nervously.

"What the??" Young Bae and Chaerin suddenly looked at the DJ both with crooked on their faces. "Lets slow down for a bit!" the DJ had a huge grins on his face. Seems like he wanted to play this song for a long time. It's Robin Thicke-everything that I can't have. The two started off with an awkward dance before Young Bae suddenly gets his grooves on. Oh, what the heck. It's just a salsa... He then hold out his hand to her asking her to take it. He then spin her around before she landed into his chest, beautifully. The two then starts grinding ily to the salsa song just enjoying their time.

"Ooo... I don't know you can dance salsa!" Diamond speaks to him. Young Bae just smiled.

"We just know each other." he smiled at her. Seeing his smiles makes her heart flustered. He's lucky that he smiled cutely like that to me. Diamond couldn't help but to feel a little jealous thinking if he ever touches another girl. The two spins to the salsa steps. Young Bae then spins closer to Diamond with their hands still holding to each other. As he pose, Diamond just leans her on his chest and rub it down. Again, Young Bae spin Diamond for a few times before he supported her so she can dance with her feet. The crowd suddenly amazed by the couple dance. Even the BB and 2NE1 does. They finished it off with the two leaning down to each other, hands all wrapped around their bodies and their faces brushes to each other.

Young Bae were mesmerized by Diamond's eyes as gazed into each others eyes. Why does she felt so familiar? Young Bae froze at her smiled. Diamond took her chance and grabbed Young Bae's hat with a sly smile. I win! She waved the hat up high.

"Well, that's it folks! Looks like our kings are smashed to the ground for the first time! Ohh... Young Bae got it good. Hey, dude! Give her to me will ya? You're already married!" the DJ breaks a joke. The others laughed. "Hey, where did the girls gone too this time?!!" the DJ asked when he spotted the girls gone missing. Young Bae too looks around but couldn't find Diamond.

"That's strange... She felt so familiar!" he mumbles, didn't realize that Daesung was standing beside him.

"What?" Daesung looked at him. "Yah, hyung! Get yourself together!" he said to him.

"Her eyes, her smiles, her scent... Why did it bothers me?" he questions.

"Yeah... No doubt. There's something about that Spade girl too!" Jiyong said unsatisfiedly.

"Yeah... She's so pretty..." TOP who stands beside Young Bae cuts in. He was in dazed. Probably, due to Heart's seductive moves got him lovestruck!

"Who are you talking about?" Daesung looked at him.

"Queen of Heart...." he sighed. Looks like everyone got their hearts flustered tonight...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

SORRY GUYS...

I HAVEN'T UPDATE ANY OF MY STORIES LATELY... I'M BUSY WITH MY HOUSECHORES AND MY DAD JUST CAME FOR A VISIT TO MY FOSTER PARENT HOUSE.

ABOUT THIS CHAPTER, I'M NOT SURE THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE THE DANCE BUT IF YOU WATCHED STEP UP 2: THE STREETS THEN YOU KNOW THE PAST WHERE ANDY AND CHASE DANCE TO A SALSA AT THE BARBEQUE PARTY.

YOU CAN SEARCHED IT UP IN YT...

I'M TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE WHILE GETTING READY FOR MY CONVOCATION DAY. IT'S GETTING BUSIER AND BUSIER DAY BY DAY.... AFTER MY CONVOCATION, MAYBE I'M GOING FOR A HIATUS MODE FOR A WHILE.

NOT BECAUSE I'M TIRED OR GOT IDEA BLOCKED(AGAIN!). BUT I NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I'LL BE BACK AFTER THAT AND TRIED TO COVER UP MY FFS FOR YOU...

WONDER WHICH FF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE FIRST THOUGH...

SUGAR & SPICE?

OR MAYBE OTHERS?

YOUR CHOICE??? I'M GOING WITH THE MAJORITY.... POST YOUR CHOICE.... ^___^