first meeting!

SUGAR & SPICE~!

"Young Bae dear, can you help me out with these boxes?" Mrs Dong yells to the upstairs. In just a few minutes a mohawk guy walk down the stairs and help her out. Dong Young Bae, aged 24, single, a hardworking guy, the sweetest guy that a girl ever want and is the second son of the Dong Enterprise. For a guy that being a girl's favourite the problem is, he's still single and yet to find his true love after a series of broken hearted and arranged date done by his mother. Now, he only focus on helping his father at the company. But, little did the girls know, he is SUPER shy around girls and got ditched by his ex because of it.

"Bae dear, don't you want to have another date?" his mother asked him. Young Bae give his mother a smile. "I don't know mom. All the girls that you sugesst doesn't seem to be the right taste with me and they seem to be only wanting my money. I want a soul mate not a leach, mom." he said truthfully.

His mother sighed. What her son said is true. That's why even her oldest son isn't marry yet. All because of the girls nowadays digs his money. But then, he refuse to work with his fater and traded with Young Bae for the next presidential chair. He said he wanted to continue study and make his own carrier. At her age, she really needs a friend to talked to or what more is a grandchild to play with!

Young Bae knows what her mother was thinking and approched her. "Don't worry mom. I'll find her some how. please be patience with me. Deh?" he hugs his mother and gives her a puppy eyes. His mother pinched his cheek. "Arraso, adeul!"

0____0____0

 

In another household, a girl were cleaning the house desperately and earnestly. "Unni, what are you doing in the moring like this?!" Harin shocked looking at her sister cleaning the house alone. "Can't you just let the maids do the job?" she continue and walk to the kitchen.

"They don't clean it well enough!" Chaerin shouted. "Who didn't?" her father stick his head out from behind the door before walking in to the kitchen.

"YAAHHHHH~!!!" Chaerin yells, shocking the two others. "What is it this time?!" Harin glared at her sister. "Appa, clean yourself before walking into the house! Look what did you bring along!" Chaerin nags and pointed to the dusts by his feet.

"What's all this noise in the morning. Chae, honey?" Mrs Lee walk downstair to see the commotions. Lee Chaerin the oldest daugther of the Lee family, age 21, single, a fashionista and fashion designer. As you can see, she got these clean disease which is a big obstacle for her to find her Mr Right.

"Aigoo! Chae Honey, how are you going to find a husband like this." her mother complaint. "The last guy you went out with, gave up the second you showed him this!" her mother points to all over her, meaning her clean freaks.

"It's not my fault! He didn't disinfect his hands before touching me after sneezing!!!" Chaerin turn her face away, pouted.

"Thanks to omma and appa for being a science freak. And now I got a sister who is a clean freak just because she know what bacteria and viruses are!" Harin said sarcastically to both of her parents before walking throught them and leave the room.

0___0____0

 

Mr Dong and his wife sits next to each other in a restaurant waiting for their old friend to come. "Yeobo, I'm worried about Bae." Mrs Don told her husband. "Calm down, buin. He'll be fine. Just give him some time." Mr Dong said. Before long a couple making an entrance and walk to their table.

"Chan Sung-ah!" Mr Dong greet his friend. "Yah, Lee Chan Sung it's been a while!" they give each other a men hug. "This is my wife,"Mr Dong introduce his wife.

"Hyun Seung-ah, I heard you got married earlier than me," Chansung sits down to his seat. Hearing this, Hun Seung laughed. "I did, imma-ya!" he answered.

"You're quite successful now I hear, ChanSung-i" Hyun Seung praise his friend. Chansung let out a chukles. "Succesful in carrier but not in child's educations." he sighed right away.

"Wae, wae? How many kids did you have?" Hyun Seung looked at his friend. "Just two girls.One with a clean disease and the other one I still need to teach her on how to respect the elders." He said. "How about you? Your kids must have grown up and maybe older that mine," he asked.

"The oldest is 26 and second is 24. Both unmarried yet and the both of us are getting old. Seriously I need a grandchild. Hyun bae just run off to study and Young Bae bury himself in the workloads!" now Hyun Seung time to sigh. On the other hand, their wife keep glancing at each other. Eventhough they newly meet, they already had the same thinking.

"How about, we let our kids meet?" Mrs Lee suggested. "Yeah, why not?" Mrs Dong quickly answered. the two husband turned to their wives. "That might be a great idea!" the two said with a smile.

 

0____0_____0

 

"No, I'm not going!!!" Chaering yells and run to out her room after grabbing her black hood jacket. "LEE CHAERIN!!!!" her mother yells from upstairs.

 

"Mom, I already made a promise with the boys tonight. I can't go!" Young Bae said while getting ready. "Bae,dear. Just go this once with us honey. Just one friendly dinner between our two family. Just get to know the girl, okay?" hermother persuade him.

"Bye mom!" instead, Young Bae kiss his mother goodbye and leave her alone in his room. "Just so you know, we're going to the usual place!!" his mother shouted from above before he gone behind the door.

 

0____0____0

 

Young Bae arrived at NB club and quickly walked in. The music is banging and the people keep coming. Young Bae look for the sight of his friends. "Yo, Bae!" a golden haired guy waved at him. It's Jiyong, his best bud. Beside him are TOP, Seungri and Daesung. "What's up, bro?!" he greeted his friends.

"Yo, wassup with you face?" Ji asked. "Did mom asked you for another blind date?" he continues. Bull-eyes! Indead true friend, just one look is enough to say everything. Young Bae give him a smile before drinking a glass of beer in front of him. "Hey, that's mine!" Seungri exclaims.

"Yeah. This time it's dad's friend daughter. I don't know Ji." he exhaled. "Chill out, dude!" Ji nudged him. Bae just let out a chuckles. "Oh, look it's Usher!!" Young Bae jumped to the dance floor, excited. So did the others. It's started, Young Bae the dancing machine. The boys dance till they exhausted and decided to take a break. Young Bae went to the toilet.

"Hey, don't touch me you freaks!!" a girl wearing black hood jacket struggles to get away from a bunch of guys just near by the toilet door. Young bae who was walking by looked at the commotion and decided to step in.

"Hey,guys. What's up?" he walk calmly. The guys turned their attention to him. "What are you? off, dude!" one of them shove Young Bae off. "I see you got some moves. Let's battle it out on the dance floor. I haven't done this in a while. I win, leave the girl alone. If you win, have it your way." Young Bae said confidently.

"Fine with us! You can never stand a chance with us alone." said the leader like. "Who said I'm alone?!" he said as they reached the dance floor and whistle.

"Big Bang's here!" the boys reported. Now, Young Bae turned to their opponents with a smirk. "Dj, give us something to dance to!!" he yells to the DJ in charge. The DJ give them an okay sign. "Okay, people! Clear the dance floor! Hot stuff in the way! Big Bang versus Beast!!" the DJ said with his microphone and the crowd cheers for them. 

0____0____0

"Here..." Young Bae give the girl a can of coffee after they got out from the club. The girl accepted it but hold it with on her thumb and index finger as if it's dirty or something. Young Bae keep his eyes on her attitude. The girl took out a napkin and wipes the whole can with it before opening it and drinking it up.

"Hahahahaha!!! You sure one weird girl!" he patted her head. "I'm Young Bae. What's you're name?" he asked. "Chaerin." she answered shortly. "Thanks for helping me out." she continues. For the first time ever, Young Bae get over his shyness and Chaerin found someone that didn't runaway from her clean freaks.

"Let me send you home," Young Bae said to Chaerin. Chaerin just nod and went into his car. It was awkwardly silence till Chaerin asked, "Are being too clean is a bad thing?" Young Bae steal a glance to Chaerin. "Why did you asked? I don't think it's a bad thing though. But, yeah. Some people might get offended if you did that to them." he answered.

"Guys keep running away from me because of it." she exhaled. "Well, that just proves that they didn't love you right." he answered back without thinking. "Eh, wait. I didn't mean to offend you Chaerin-sshi..." he stutter. "It's okay. I guess you're right!" Chaerin agrees.

"Can I asked you something, Chaerin?" finally Young Bae turned to asked. "Is it better to have arrange marriage? No, wait. That's not it. I mean an arrange meeting." Young Bae stammered. Chaerin giggled looking at his goofy self. In the club just now, she could take her eyes of him. He was so cool and such a gentlemen but now, he's all goofy and cute too.

"You go to arrange meeting too? I though I was the only one." she mumbles but loud enough for Young Bae to listen. "You go too? Wow, I didn't expect that from a girl like you. Is it your mother?" Young Bae astonished. Chaerin nods.

"Mom, sure are pushy when it comes to marriage." Young Bae exhaled. "I don't think it's bad though. The only thing is, it's weather the other side excepted you or not for being yourself." she answered honestly which makes the both of them lost in thoughts.

"Young Bae-sshi! I don't want to go home! Can you send me somewhere else?!" Chaering suddenly said to him. "Where to?" Young bae looked at the panicked Chaerin. "I'm changing my mind. I want to go to the meeting after all. Send me to the Shangri-La Hotel!" she said. Young Bae turned his car around and drove quickly to the destination.

 

0____0_____0

 

"That's it! 5 more minutes and I'm going to call him!" Mrs Dong searches her phone inside her bag. "Buin, calm down." Hyun Seung said to his wife. And then, his phone rang.

"Yah, ijashik!! Where the hell are you?!!" he scolds Young Bae as soon as he picked up the line. His wife looked at him.

"Omma!!" Chaerin appears. Both Mr and Mrs Lee stands up seeing their daugther came after a long wait. "I'm sorry for being late, Mr and Mrs Dong." she bows to them.

"It's okay. My son isn't here yet too. Please take a seat, Chaerin dear." Mr Dong said. "Yeobo, is he coming?" Mrs Dong looked at her husband. The man just nod and she felt relief.

"I'm sorry for being late!" a man appears. Chaerin looked to her partner and was startled. Young Bae too, froze on his spot.

"Dong Young Bae?"

"Lee Chaerin??"

The two keep looking at each other, didn't believe of what just happen. Their parents were shocked seeing the two known each other.