Are you threatening me?

SUGAR & SPICE~!

Chaerin already home and changed into her nightwear when Young Bae got home. SAVED! Chaerin exhaled. Young Bae noticed her sweating and gasping as if she was doing a marathon.

"What's wrong? Did you just have a long distance run or something??" Young Bae changed into his sleeveless top.

"Huh?? Nn..no!" she grins after wiping her sweat. Thankfully, Young Bae didn't asked more and just walked passed her to get something to drink. He's tired for tonight. I shouldn't have go down to the club just now! But then, he smell Chaerin's perfume and his feet stops. Chaerin looked at him, closing his eyes and sniffing the room.

"What's wrong oppa??" she asked. But then, she froze when Young Bae's face is getting closer to her. They almost kissed! Too bad that Young Bae stops. If he moves an inch then they seriously going to kiss!

"What perfume did you wear??" he retreats his face before he opens his eyes. So he didn't have a clue how close he was going to kiss his wife! Chaerin on the other hand, blushed real hard. "Chaerinie?? Are you okay? You're red! Are you having a fever??" he puts his hand to her forehead before comparing their temperatures.

"K...Kwenchana!" she pushed Young Bae's hand and run into the bedroom. I'm hot! Calm down Chaerin! She touches her red cheeks and quickly fan it with her hand.

"Hmm? What's up with her?" Young Bae still puzzled.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Morning came and Young Bae off to work, leaving Chaerin alone at home. After cleaning herself up, she quickly do the laundry and vacum the mattress after dusting and wiping the table and cupboard. Dust, they are everywhere even when we didn't do anything in specific. They just keep appearing! Chaerin sighed and sit down to the couch after finishing up the work.

"Hmmm... What's good to watch?" she switch the TV on. As expected, k-drama is showing. "Oh? Lee Jun Ki and Shin Min Ah? Wow, this is a perfect combination!" she commented. Before long, she was absorbing in the drama.

*RING!RING!RING~!* her phone rangs.

"Yeobuseyo?" she picked it up after slowing the TV volume down.

 

CHAERIN's POV

 

"Yah, Chaerinie!!! You..Did you check your email already?! Come on!! Search for 2ne1&Bigbang dance battle!!!" Seung Ho oppa greets me in a high voice. What's up with him? Did something happen??

"What?!!" I get up to my feet and walk to my room to get my laptop and switch it on. Then I noticed the commotion. It's a video of us on some blog. 

"I don't know who recorded it but it was posted online and even got so many viewers!!!" he said. "It wasn't BJs or VIPs or even any fandome. Because they knows the rules of not posting any of the underground source to the surface. Who's this outsider??!!" he asked.

"Oh, no!!! I guess we were lucky to wear the masks then." I replied. But then, I read the comments.

 

Wasn't Young Bae already married??! Why did he even dance to her like that?

He's cheating to his wife??! I am so goign to hate him now!!!!

Oppa! Why,why,why did you have to dance with another girl?! It's okay if she's your wife! But she's not!! She's Diamond from 2ne1~!!! T^T

Oh, that's it! I'm so going to search for this Diamond girl!! We are Chaerin's bias!!!

Calm down girls. It's just a dance for god sakes!

I can see the chemistry in them. Wasn't oppa happy with his marriage?! How can this happen?!

 

"Chaerin?? Hello?? Are you there??!" Seung Ho called me. I was in focus reading all the comments. This is why they banned any mulitmedia so we can keep our privacy in our real life. "Yah, kwenchani??" he asked.

"Deh? emm..." I replied shortly. "Oppa, I got another caller on the line. I'll call you later." I said before picking the other line.

"Hai, Chaerin!" a girl voice greets my eardrum. Very irritating on hearing that voice snickering about.

"Yoona!!" I replied.

"So, you recognize my voice~" she scoff.

"Of course I do. Who wouldn't recognize infomous mistress that lost her throne!" I said sarcastically. I heard Yoona snort on the other line. Keeping her tmeper together.

"Well, not for long. Young Bae still didn't know about you and 2ne1 didn't he??" she utters. "That's why I posted the video to help him out." she continues. My bloods boiling.

"You !"

"Hahaha! Let's see how you deal with that!" she cuts the phone. I grumbles and throws the phone to the couch.

"You dare to threaten me?! Who do you think you are?!!" I shouted.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Young Bae was in his office and about to have a break when a message came into his smartphone inbox. It's a link to a video. "What?! How posted this?!" he straigthen his back. Jiyong just came into his office to check on him. They as going to have their lunch together.

"What are you looking at?" he walk beside him.

"Yah, who dare to do things like this?!!" Jiyong fumes. "Dude, looked at the comments! You'll be dead if Chaerin and both of your parents knows about this!" Jiyong continues.

"Why of all things it have to be this one?!!" he grips his fist.

"Chill out. We'll figure out something!" Jiyong calmed him down. "For now, keep the internet away from Chaerin and you better check up on her too! The Sasaesang fans might gone to your house and do something." he suggest. YOung Bae did as he was told and give his wife a call.

What will happen to these two? Can Chaerin tell Young Bae who she was before Yoona gets to him first?

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

THAT DANCE SCENE REALLY GOT ME GOOD... HUHUHU.... OH, WELL.

ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER GUYS!

OH, I JUST MADE ANOTHER NEW SUNSKY VIDEO...

YEAH... I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I KEEP ADDICTED TO THEM... I'M SORRY FOR THOSE WHO DOESN'T LIKE SUNSKY. DON'T HATE THEM... DON'T HATE ME TOO.. I MADE IT FOR ENTERTAIMENT PURPOSE...

HAVE TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER. MEANWHILE, HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THIS VIDEO.