Little troublemaker or little hero?

SUGAR & SPICE~!

Youngbae crush himself in the chair after a long meeting. He's too tired. He needs a shut eyes. "Yo, boss!" Jiyong busted himself in. Youngbae didn't even bother to look at him. "Are you forgetting something, daddy dearie?" he reminded him. Listening to the word daddy, makes him open his eyes. He looked at the watch in his hand. 

"I'm late,I'm late,I'm late!!!" he repeated himself and grab his things. "Bom noona just call. She ask if you could pick Yojeong too. She got a 100 wedding cupcakes order and another 200 for... I don't remember... I think it's a donation or something." Jiyong continues to blabbers. "She said, she tried to call direct to you but I told her you left your phone at home." he keep talking. 

"Thanks G! You know what to do!" Youngbae smiled. "Hey, I'm coming over to your place after office hour. I missed the little guy already." he told Youngbae. "Okay!" he leaves the office. 

It's been 7 years after Chaerin gave birth to a lovely prince named Dong Yeon Gi. Who's Yojeong you asked? It's Bom and TOP's baby girl. She's just turning 5 this year. They sent her to the same learning center as Yeon Gi. So, the two known each other well. Today, Youngbae promised Yeon Gi that he'll pick him up instead of Chaerin. 

0---0---0

 

 

tumblr_ly4up50umP1qd9001o1_500.png  

(Dong Yeon Gi)

 

tumblr_m7m7wtxvYS1rph6p8o1_500.png

(Choi Yojeong)

"HuwaaaH~!!!" a girl suddenly cry after being pushed by a bigger kid than her. The cries grabs the attention of a boy who sits nearby the scene. The boy rushed to get her. "Yah, Yojeong-ah. Kwenchana?" he look at her and spotted her knees is bleeding. "Why are you such a cry baby? It was just a scratch!" the other boy said to the girl. Yeon Gi looked up at the boy. 

"What's you're problem, Kim Haesang? You better apologize!" Yeon Gi told him. "Why should I?" Haesang replied harshly. ​Yeon Gi got irritated and stand up  in front of Haesang. Other kids are gathering around thinking that they are going to start a fight. "What? Are you going to hit me?!" Haesang said. "You're going to get hurt real bad if I did." Yeon Gi replied with a smirk. "Oh, really?" Haesang said and then he tried to push Yeon Gi. But the boy dodge him and Haesang fall to the ground. 

"Can you walk Yojeong?" Yeon Gi ask Yojeong. "I'm not done yet Yeon Gi!" Haesang shouted. Yeon Gi let out a sighed as the boy dashed straight to him. Yeon Gi just dodged every little punches that Haesang threw at him before he smoothly streatch his leg and Haesang stumbles over it. Haesang fall on his face and cry out loud! 

"That's what I said to you. You're no match for me." he mutters and walk to get Yojeong. But that's not the end of it! Haesang mother saw what happen and rushed to get Haesang. "Yah! You kid!! Who's your parent?! How dare you hurt my son!!" she yells at Yeon Gi. "I'm sorry. Your son didn't apologize after hurting my sister too. So we're even." Yeon Gi fluently said. 

"What?!! You think only with apologizing can clear this out?! No way! I'm calling the teachers and your parent!" Mrs Kim warns him. "What's these noise all about?" Chaerin appears. "Omma!" Yeon Gi was Shocked looking at his mother presence. "Is this your boy?! Look what he did to my son and he's hurt!" Mrs Kim exclaims. Chaerin looked at Yeon Gi who turned his face to Yojeong's knee. Chaerin smiled, so that's the story. 

"Well, then. What do you want?" Chaerin asked. Mrs Kim was taken aback by her question. "I..I..." she lost her words. "You boy seems to be in fault too looking at Yojeong's condition. And I did warn my son not to be rough with his friend since he learn taekwando." Chaerin told the lady. "DONG YEON GI??" she calls him. "What did I told you before?" she reminded him. 

"N-never to use the martial arts except for self defence..." Yeon Gi answered her. "Good boy!" Chaerin smiled. "Let's go Haesang-ah!" Mrs Kim said and grab his son. "Not so fast! I wnat you to apologize to both of my kid!" Chaerin demands. "No way!" Mrs Kim shouted. "Oh, wow... Now I know where Haesang got that bad attitude from!" suddenly Yeon Gi blurted out. Mrs Kim face turned red. "Shame on you, Mrs Kim!" Chaerin shook her head as the lady walk away. 

 

0---0---0

 

Youngbae arrived at the school a few minutes later and found Chaerin was there. "Hey, baby. What are you doing here?" he asked. "APPA!!!!!!" Yeon Gi dashed to him and Yongbae lift him up. "How's my troublemaker?" he asked and tickles his son making Yeon Gi giggles."I was actually have something to talk to Yeon Gi's class teacher but then..." Chaerin paused. "Our Yeon Gi is trying to be a hero today by standing up for Yojeong." she continues. 

"Wow, really? Where's Yojeong?" Youngbae search for the girl's presence. Yojeong ist trying to hide behind Chaerin but then Youngbae caught her. "Gotcha!!" Youngbae pulls Yojeong and lifted her up. "Youngbae appa!" the girl hugs him. "Appa is so tired today, can you fixed me up Yojeong-ah?" Youngbae put on a long face. "Appa, himneseyo! Appa saranghae!" Yojeong said in cute poses. "Ah! I feel a lot better now! Kumawo Yojeongie. Now, let's go home. Your mom can't pick you up. So you have to stay with us." Youngbae told the petite girl. 

"Come on, Yeon Gi-ah." Chaerin opens the car door for them. As they drove home, Chaerin glances back at Yojoeng and Yeon Gi. She can't get enough of both of them. They're so cute. "Oppa..." Yojeong calls Yeon Gi. "Kumawo..." she smiled at him. "It's okay." he replied. 

 

0---0---0

 

"Oh, you guys are so cute together!" Jiyong said as he piches the two of their cheeks. "Appo!" Yeon Gi yells and Jiyong pulls his hand away. "Stop it! You're going to hurt Yojeong!" he pushes Jiyong's hand away from Yojeong. "Hul!!!" Dara astonished in seeing the scene. "You really are protective towards Yojeongie..." Dara said. "My I ask why?" Jiyong looked at Yeon Gi. "Wasn't that obvious, G-daddy?" he stared at him. "I like Yojeong!" he confessed boldly. 

"OH MY GOD!!!" Dara spazzed! "Chaerin-ah!!!!! Come over quick!!" she shouted. "Wae,wae,wae?!!" Chaerin dashed into the living room. "Yeon Gi likes Yojeongie!!!" she spreads the news. "Aigoo.... Yah! You still have a long way to go! I don't think Yojeong is going to like you... ??? HUL~!!!!!!!!!!" Chaerin got shocked. Yojeong kissed Yeon Gi's cheek!! 

Dara and Jiyong couldn't stop from laughing. "Looks like you're going to be in laws with Bommie!" Dara said. Chaerin gives herself a slap on her head. "What's the noise? Did I miss something?" Youngbae who just finish wash up came out from the room. 

 

"YOU DID!!" the three say in synchronize. 

 

"Aigoo, troublemaker!" Chaerin shook her head. 

 

 

~~~THE END~~~

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

SUGAR & SPICE HAS COME TO AN END! HUHUHU....

SORRY THAT I HAVE TO END IT. I HOPE THE ENDING IS ALRIGHT FOR YOU GUYS. 

SO, I'M GOING TO START WITH ANOTHER FANFIC. FEEL FREE TO CHECK MY STORY LIST ON THE LEFT SIDE. 

AND HERE'S A NEW FANFIC OF MINE, PLEASE READ AND SUBSCRIBE:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/367789

RIGHT NOW THE TITLE IS 'WHEN A WIZARD FALLS IN LOVE' FT SUNSKY (AGAIN..) BUT I THINK I'M GOING TO CHANGE IT SINCE THE TITLE DOESN'T REALLY GIVE A SPARKS TO ME. HUHUHU...

BUT PLEASE DO READ IT. THANK YOU... 

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE SUGAR AND SPICE~! *BOWS* YOU GUYS ARE THE ONE THAT KEEP ME GOING... HEHEHE...

KUMAWO!!!