Brokenhearted

SUGAR & SPICE~!

The couple sit in the car silently as Youngbae drives through the highway. Chaerin keep glancing at her husband and his ringing phone. It rings for like a dozen times already but Youngbae didn't answered it. "Oppa, why aren't you answering your phone?" Chaerin finally asked. She took the phone and looked at the list. "It's your dad. I think you should answer it oppa." she said to Youngbae.

"I'll do that later. After all, dad only going to scold me for the mess we got ourself into." he replied. "Let's deal with Yoona first." he smiled at Chaerin. Chaerin just follows what Youngbae said and put the phone back to where it belongs.

 

0----0----0

 

"Yah! Dodaeche museun jis-eulhaneungeoya?" Hye yeon asked Yoona who is smirking alone in Jessica's coffee house. The other soshi members contacted her earlier to see Yoona's conditions. It's seems like she's done something. "Yoona-ya!" she shocked Yoona's shoulder and the girl come to her sense.

"Can't you see I'm enjoying my victorious moments right here unni?" Yoona fumes. Hye yeon shook her head. "They'll pay for doing this to me!" she grit her teeth.

"Youngbae and Chaerin are coming to meet up with you." Sunny told Yoona, which took her by surprised.

"Ottoke?! I have to go. Don't let them know where I am!" she rushed to pack her things and about to dash out from the place when Jessica stopped her.

"Too late, they're already here." she said with her arms crossed to her chest. Behind her is Youngbae and Chaerin casually walking in with her hand wrapped around his arm which annoys Yoona even more. She couldn't stand the look of both of their faces.

 

CHEARIN's POV

 

I noticed that Yoona is glaring at me. Then I realise that I was holding on to my husband's arm. I just gives her a smirks and hold to him tighter which makes Youngbae turned at me.

"What's wrong?" he asked, with his clueless face. I shook my head and smiled at him. At this time I felt like I just won a gold medal. Who wouldn't, when the girl that wanted your husband badly end up feeling jealous over us? Pfff! Look at her pathetic face! You deserve it for doing this to us!

"I think you know why we're here for Yoona." Youngbae speak up. Yoona innocently sit down and sips her drink.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she replied.

"I was going to play nice but if you wouldn't give damn about it then, we'll just do it the hard way! I'm going to sue you for this!" Youngbae warns her. "Delete the video, that's all I'm asking!" he told her. Jessica shook her head.

"You should be thankful to Chaerin! If she didn't begged me to meet you, you're already got your in the jail right now!" I startled as Youngbae called out my name. But then I stared at Yoona to look at her reaction. 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

Yoona looked back at Chaerin in disbelief. She didn't know Chaerin was kind enough to save her. Jessica and Hye Yeon who were waiting for Yona's decision anxiously, silently praying that the girl isn't too stubborn this time. After a while, Yoona let out a sighed. "I want to talk to you alone." she looked at Chaerin. The other were alert at her request but Chaerin remain calm. Youngbae looked at his wife as she flashes smile and asked the others to leave them alone. As the three walk out the door, Hye Yeon who was the last person out closed it but she didn't go too far. She waited by the door, worried that the two girls suddenly pulling hairs of each other. Jessica on the other hand offered Youngbae some coffee and he gladly accept it so the two went down at the cafe.

"Why are you being so kind?" Yoona asked Chaerin as she took her seat. Chaerin smiled at her. 

"Because I'm a girl too. And I don't really like the laws. It's complicated and things might get out of hand." she answered. Yoona went silent. 

"Buleobne! (I envy you)" Yoona blurted out. 

"Of what?" Chaerin looked at Yoona. 

"You're married to a great guy who every girl dreamt of. And you, even you didn't know lots of guys are eyeing on you. How lucky can you be?" she replied. "I wish I was you..." she continue at the end of her sentence. Chaerin was lost. She didn't know what to reply. Sighed! 

"But, being married to a guy like that making me in an insecure position. As all girls are chasing after him even after he got married. And I got a really bad habits of don't touch my precious things, if you know what I mean. But, I'm really glad that I happen to know you before and even if we start on the wrong foot, I just hope we could start anew." she smiled at Yoona. Just then, her phone vibrates as a message come to her inbox. "I need to go. He's waiting downstairs." she raise from her seat. Then, she halts and turn back to Yoona. "Hope you fine a better guy that suits you." she said. "I know you will!" she walks away. 

Upon seeing Chaerin exting the door, Hye Yeon walks into the room and find Yoona just stared to the empty space. She walks to her friend and tapped her shoulder. "Yoona-ya, kwenchani?" she asked. Yoona just give her a nod and smiles. "You know, it's better for you to cry than keeping it all to yourself." Hye Yeon said as she looked into Yoona's eyes. Slowly, tears begin to form at the edge of her eyes and within moments Yoona was crying like a kid in Hye Yeon's lap. 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Sorry guys for the long absence. I'm soooooooooooooooooo busy with my new life right now and barely got to write any of my Fanfics.

I was thinking of deleting ARCANA. Should I do it? I mean, I lost my ways on how to make the endings. huhuhu... mainhae....