When boys meet girls!

SUGAR & SPICE~!

The boys were welcomed by a guy wearing a cat's eyes glassess. At first, they were all shocked by it. It's the first time that they saw an odd person like him. "Come on in..." he gives way for them to walk thru the door.

"Wow~! What is this place??" they looked around at the outrageous and superfluously decorated room. It feels like they just walk into a totally different world. Musics playing on the speaker in low volume.

"Follow me." Seung Ho leads the way futher more into the 'wild'. Then, they arrived at a place with foods and drinks. "Enjoy yourselves. The girls will be here soon." he inform them. "And, Young Bae-sshi?" he calls. Young Bae were surprised to hear his name being called out.

"Yeah?"

"I need you to follow me." he said. They turned to each others, confused. Why Young Bae? Jiyong stops him as he step forward.

"What for? Aren't the girls going to be here??" TOP asked.

"Not all the girls. Diamond request to meet with you privately!" he said. Hearing that Young Bae pushed Jiyong hands away. Kwenchana... He smiled at him.

"I'll be back." he walk away with Seung Ho. The others started to worry about him as soon as his shadow disappear behind the corner.

"Should we go get hyung back? Dara noona and Bom noona might kill us." Seungri suggest. Upon hearing the names, all of them flustered.

"Sit down boys! We ain't going to kill no one." Spade appears along with Heart and Club.

"WE??" the turned to the three masked girls.

"Yes! WE!" Bom unmasked. All of them gasped as Dara and Minji unmasked too. They are just to speechless. After a few second, Jiyong went into his daze mode. Of course over the pretty Dara. Her beautiful eyes just electrified Jiyong's heart.

"Oh My Goddess! Pretty legs~!!!" TOP shouted while pointing out to Bom's legs. WHAT?? Bom croaked her eyebrows. With her gold blue dress, she really does looks like a gorgeous lady.

"I guess you guys too have an alien in your group." Dara smirks while lancing at Bom.

"What?!! How dare you Ssantoki!!!" Bom yells.

"Yah!! It's not SSAN!!! It's SANDARA!!!! Aigoo, this corn addicts alien!" Dar stomps on her feet, unsatisfied with Bom. Minji just shook her head. This is what happen if Chaerin unni's not around!

"Calm down you Park siblings!!" Minji said. Daesung and Seungri noticed the maknae. Wow, she is something! But then, Daesung figure it out.

"Wait... That mean, Diamond is Chaerin??!" he looked at his friends. The girls just shook their heads. How slow can they be??

 

 

 

YOUNG BAE’s POV

 

I keep looking around the hallway as the guy leads the way. Wonder why I felt like my heart’s pumping so loud. I still remember her touches and the glimpse of her eyes. I felt guilty towards Chaerin. Why can’t I get Diamond out of my head? But at the same time I could shakes off the familiar scent. It must be a coincidence that Chaerin and Diamond preferred the same perfume.

 

*PHONE VIBRATED*

 

I looked at my phone. A message. From who? Chaerin?? I open it up. “What the...?!!”  I was totally speechless when I saw the contents. What is the meaning of this? Who sent this?!! I tried to call the number but it can’t be connected.

“What are you doing?” The guy turned back to me after realizing that I was left behind. I tried to keep my composure. But then, he too checks his phone. “Oh, my god! No,no,no!!!” he exhaled in frustrations. I peep to his phone. It’s the same message that I received and looking by his nervous face, I know it’s the truth.

“That YOONA!!” he grumbles. Yoona?! So she was bullying Chaerin all this while?!

“Where is Chaerin?!!” I asked.

“The second door on the left...” he said. I dashed to find her and as I turned to the corner I bumped into someone real hard.

“Kyaaahh~!!!” she screams as the two of us fall simultaneously.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

Her mask was flying across the floor. She falls to her back and Young Bae on top of her. The two squeals in pain. That must have been a hard crash.

“Oww.... Watch where you’re going!” she shouts at him. Young Bae quickly recognizes her voice.

“Chaerin?!” he looked down at his wife who still whining in pain didn’t bother to look at the person who bumped her. But then, she realizes that he was staring at her and that is when she looked at him.

“OPPA!!!!!!!!” spontaneously she called him. This wasn’t according to what she planned. Plus the message that she received just makes it worse.

“It is you...”Young Bae help her to sit. The two just sit on the hallway quietly. Young Bae could help but to stare at her curves. She damned y tonight!

 

 

“I’m sorry...” she said to him. Young Bae just looked at her guilty face. “Now, we’re both going to be in a big trouble.” She mumbles. The photos of her unmasked already spread to the internet. Now, both of them have to deal with their die-hard fans. Just then, Young Bae’s phone rings.

“Yeobuseyo?” he answered it. “What?! You saw it too?!” he sighed. His face is full of worried expression. Who’s on the line? Chaerin waits for his call to end. “She’s with me... No. She’s fine.” He glances at Chaerin. It’s my dad. “Yeah... Don’t worry. We’ll find the culprit.” He assured him before ending the call.

“Dad knows too?” Chaerin asked Young Bae. He just nod. “This is geting out of hand! That Yoona!” she grumples.

“What did Yoona do?!” he turned his attention to Chaerin. “Is she the one responsible for this chaos?!” he asked Chaerin in a stern voice. Chaerin just shut . Okay, this is the second time he got pissed off. Lucky that he wasn’t drunk!

“She’s jealous of me because I got married to you...” she told him. Young Bae scoffs. Unbelievable!

“I’m taking this to the authorities and charging press to her!” he stands up. Listening to her husband threats, Chaerin were startled and followed him behind.

“Oppa!! Hajima!!” she pulled his arm.

“Why?! Aren’t you mad at her?!” Young Bae scolds Chaerin.

“Please calm down oppa! Think thoroughly before you act! It’s going to effects us all. You, me and her!” Chaerin stated. “Our fans might be in war if you do this!” she pointed out. Young Bae exhaled.

“So, what do you want to do? Let her go?” he asked for Chaerin’s suggestions.

“Let’s just ask her to delete those posts before things gets more and more out of hand...” she said.

 

_____________________________________________________

 

“Where did Young Bae and Chaerin gone too?!” Dara looked at Seung Ho who walked into the room alone. He just shrugged his shoulders. I don’t know.