The new house!

SUGAR & SPICE~!

It's been a week since Chaerin live in her in-law house together with her husband. They still try to get to know each other but they are getting along just fine. You must be wondering about their first night right? kekeke... Well, they didn't do anything in particular that night. Both were nervous that they ended up sleeping on saperate place. Chaerin sleeps on the bed while Young Bae sleeps on the couch also in his room. Hohoho...

And just like that, Young Bae have to get to work and she stranded in her room without anything to do. So, everyday she wakes up and help her mother-in-law prepared breakfast for her husband and help leans around the house. Her mother-in-law seems very pleased with her.

"I'm home!" Young Bae greeted his wife after getting back from work. "Where's mom and dad?" he asked Chaerin. "They went out earlier to see some friends." Chaerin said while cooking in the kitchen. Young Bae walk into the kitchen as he smells the delicious aroma of his wife cookings. He is starving. "You're hungry?" she looked at him as he anticipates her cooking by standing closed to her side.

"Very!" he replies. "Need help?" he asked kindly. "Well, can you layout the table for me? I'll bring the foods out soon," she smiles. Young Bae did as he was told. He used to help in the kitchen with his mom so, he didn't really mind. They had a fine dinner and the two just quietly chewing down hteir foods.

"You're really good at cooking! It's delicious," Young Bae praised. Pink blushes appeared on Chaerin's cheeks. "Actually, I'm not really a good cook. These are the dishes that I knew and happen to cook before hand. I was afraid you didn't like it," she confessed.

"No, I'm fine with it. This is more that enough for me," he gave Chaerin a smile. "Oh, yeah. I'm taking a day off tomorrow and I want you to go somewhere with me," Young Bae said. "Where to?" she asked. "I'll tell you that tomorrow." he smiled. "Let me help you with the dishes." he changed the subject.

"No, no.. You should go upstair and wash up. You must be tired from work. I'll do the dishes. Don't worry," she convince Young Bae. The husband just nods before leaving his wife to do the chores.

 

0----0-----0


The new couple arrived at their destination. Young Bae still hasn't tell Chaerin anything and make her follow him around. They went into the building and ride the elevator. "Where are we going actually?" she finally asked.

"We're almost there." he replied. Chaerin keep looking around the hallway. "We're here!" he said and unlocked the door letting the girl walking into the house first.

"Wow, this house is spacious and the views is great!" she keep looking around. "You like it?" Young bae asked. "Yeah!" she answered innocently. "We're going to move here then!" Young Bae decided. "Huh? For real??" she asked for confirmations. Young Bae nods. "It's closed with my office and there plenty of places that you can go around here just by walking." he said while Chaerin still touring the house. "Thanks a lot! I love the house!" Chaerin thank him. It was her dream to have a beautiful house like that.

(The bedroom)

(The living room)

(The bathroom)

(The kitchen)

"When are we going to move in?" Chaerin asked him. "As soon as possible, right after we pack our things first." Young Bae replied. "Okay, I'm going to start packing after we got home. Did mom (YB's mom) and dad know about this?" she asked him again. "They knewall along. They're the one that help me search for the house and almost recommend me every house in Seoul!" Young Bae said jokingly.

"Should we invite our friends here for house welcome party?" they keep chatting as they walk out from the apartment. "Sure." the hubby smiled.

 

0----0----0

 

"UWAHHH!!!" Bom eyes open wide as she walks in the apartment. A week after Chaerin and Young Bae move in, they decided to call their friends for the party. Chaerin besties were the one arrive first. Bom keep exploring the house or more like pestering around the house. "Unni! What are you doing!? Stop touching that! CL going to get mad!!" Dara pulls Bom away from the cupboard. "Unni, andwae!!!" Minji joins in and pull Bom harder our from the room. "YAHH!!!" Chaerin yells and close the door to her room before her hand slaps Bom arm as punishment for invading her bedroom. 

"Ouch!" Bom rub her arm. "Appo!" cried out. "Let's go to the living room, neh Bom unni?" the two dragged her away from the bedroom door.

"Ding,dong~!" the door bell rang. Young Bae looked at the intercom to see who's outside. It's his Big Bang members. "Come in guys!" he open the door. "WOWWWW~!!!" the four of them shout harmoniously as they step into the house with their mouth open. "Welcome to our new house guys!" Chaerin greet them. "Let me tell you one thing in advance Chaerin-sshi, you're the luckiest person to have our hyung!" Seungri said to her. "He's the best!" Daesung agreed while showing two thumbs up to Chaerin.

They all give the couple their house presents while the foods are cooking. "Ige mwoya?" Chaerin opens the box from Bom. "YAH!!!!" she quickly closed it back after a glance of what's inside. Bom could help but laugh her off. "Unni!!! Waegere?!!" Chaerin fumes. "Well, it might come in handy Chaerinie~!" Bom winked at her which makes Chaerin blushes. "Wae? What's inside?" Young Bae try too peek at the gift but Chaerin quickly hides it from him. "You'll pay for this unni!" Chaerin warns.

"Open this one up!" Seungri excitedly said. "Hmm? Wine? Thanks alot buddy.." Young Bae puts it on the table. "Let's drink it up after this," he suggest. "NO!!" Seungri oppose. "Huh? Why?" Young Bae startled. "You know... you should keep it for future use..." Seungri put the wine to the kitchen cupboard. "I brought this one," Minji showed them a paper bag. "Oh? Couple Tee!!" Chaerin took it out from the plastic wrapping. "It's rilakkuma-da!!" she hugs it. "Kumawo Mingkki-ah!" she thanked Minji.

"Just in case Bae busy with his work and your bored to death I bought you this..." Jiyong give Chaerin a box. "Playstation?! Thanks! It goes well with our house theme and television set." she put it down. "And extra!" TOP give her a paper bag. "Games that you have to play!" he exclaimed. "It's so many of em!" Chaerin said. Inside there's almost 20 various types of games that are famous among gamers. "Kumawo.. I don't think I might die due to boredome. I might die due to something else.." she said.

"What?" TOP looked at her confused. "I might die due overly stress after playing the games. hahahaha..." Chaerin laughed. "Ah! You scared me.." he exhaled. "I'll get the foods out. Girls, mind helping me out?" she asked the Bom, Dara and Minji. "Sure," the three follows her to the kitchen.

 

[ At the kitchen]

 

"Neh, CL-roo can I asked you something?" Bom said while getting the dishes out from the cupboard. "What is it unni?" Chaerin was getting the meat out from the microwave carefully and put in on the table. "Have you done it?" Bom asked. "Huh? Done what?" she turned her face to Bom, confused. "You know.. 'That'.. Every couple especially maried one have to do 'that'.." Bom continue. Chaerin furrowed. "Aish! Have you slept together yet?!" Bom asked impatiently. "Wha..what?! No..!" Chaerin denies strongly. Bom glared at her before letting out a loud sigh.

"Why? Is it 'that' again?" Bom layout the table. 'That' she's refering to her clean disease. "Aa..aniya..." Chaerin stutters. "He.. I don't know.. I think he's avoiding me..." Chaerin face changes. "Really? I thought you both get along well!" Bom surprised. "Kwenchana, Chaerinie! Use this house and your time alone with him to search for the reason and attract him to you!" Dara give her hope. "Yeah! You have to grab him like this!" Minji showed her as she hugs Dara. "Yah, andwae! He'll gonna think Chaerin is a ert!!" Dara disagrees. "Mingkki-ah, where did you learn that!? DAEBAK!" Bom said as she speechlessly looked at the maknae.

 

[in the living room]

 

"Come on dude, haven't you done it yet?" TOP nudged Young Bae. "No... Just give it sometim hyung. I don't think she's ready yet. Beside, she got that clean diseas of hers that I don't know how to handle it just yet..." Young Bae said honestly. "That's right. It's no use in pushing it hard. Just give it a time hyung. He'll know what to do..." Jiyong supports him. "Just call us if you need any advice," TOP tapped his shoulder. "Thanks.."

"Come on guys, let's eat!" Chaerin appears and invite them to the dinner table.