JEALOUSY?

SUGAR & SPICE~!

"Goodbye omma,appa, Harin!" Cherin waved her family from inside the car. "Deh, take good care of your husband Chaerin! Goodbye Young Bae, come and visit us anytime!" Mrs Lee said to them. It was Saturday and they decided to visit Chaerin's parents since Young Bae tought she'd miss her family. Truthfully, Chaerin was really thankful for his kind thoughts. Little by little, she her heart were moved by his husband.

"So, what are we going to do tomorrow?" Young Bae turned to Chaerin. "Molla. The girls asked me to go shopping tomorrow but I don't know." Chaerin told him. She really want to go but at the same time she doesn't want to leave him alone. "Don't mind me then. You girls go and have fun. I'll just go to the gym and workout. It's been a while since I exercise anyway." he give her permission. Young Bae is too kind for her. "Working out seem fun.." suddenly Chaerin said. "Can I come along?? The girls can wait!" she said happily that Young Bae was surprised. "Really? Are you sure?" Young raise his eyebrows, disbelief to what he heard.

For what he knows, Chaerin isn't the type that goes to public places especially a place that full of sweat and god knows what in the gym area. "YEAH! I'M POSITIVE!" she answered. "Okay then..." Young Bae replied hesitantly but Chaerin's happy face change him right away. She seems like a gril who wants to go to the playground.

 

0-----0------0

 

The two couple walks in the building side by side. Chaerin was taken aback by the beautiful interior design of the so called gym. It was as if it's not a gym at all. At a glance, it looks like a relaxing spa! "Oh, Young Bae? Come for a workout?" the lady receptionist smiled at him. "Deh, noona. For two please..." Young Bae said as he hand card. "Two??" the lady looked behind him to find Chaerin standing behind him. "Ah! I heard about your marriage. Is that your wife?" she asked. Chaerin  noticed that she's been the main subject of the conversation and came over. "Annyonghaseyo, I'm Chaerin." she bows. "Omoo... She's pretty!" the lady praise Chaerin. "You found a great wife Young Bae-ah!" she smiles. "Kumawo noona." e said as the two walks into the gym.

"Hyung!" Young Bae greets a muscular guy wearing a cap and a spectacle. "Ah, Young Bae-ah! Orean maniya! Yah... Buin?"he quickly points at Chaerin. "Annyonghaseyo, I'm Chaerin. Ermm..." she looked at the guy. "Hwang-sabu. I'm the gym traineer. People around call me seonseang-nim or Hwang ssabu nim. You can just call me oppa if you want." he give a friendly smile. "So, oppa always come here?" Chaerin ask. "Yeah. He's one of our regulars with his other members. Young Bae is my piece of art." He looked at Young Bae with a satisfaction face. "Piece of art?" Chaerin looked at Young Bae. "Oh, you don't know?? Look!" Hwang sabu then suddenly flicked Young Bae's top to show Chaerin his chocolate abs. "YAH, HYUNG!!" Young Bae then pull his shirt to cover himself.

"Why are being all shy. She's your wife after all." Hwang Sabu smiled then fades away as he looked at the two. "You guys haven't slept together yet?!" he asked, disbelieve. "No, yes! Wait, what?!!!" Young Bae replied nervously. The two then blushed as they realize they were cought red-handed. "Aigoo... Is it him?" he turns to Chaerin. "Don't tell me he go stiff with you too." the guy said. "Well, no. He didn't." Chaerin replied. "Then what's the problem Bae-ah?" he tap Young Bae's shoulder. "Be A MAN WILL YOU?!" he then slaps Young Bae's hips. "Ah, hyung!! HAJIMA!!!" Young Bae whines. The two just laughed at him.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

Chaerin went with Hwangssabu as she wasn't really familiar with the gym and also she needs a trainer. Young Bae already have his exercise 101 with Hwangssabu and he know the know-how. So he exercise alone.

"Oppa!!!!" a girl voice greeted him while he was working out. He turned around and found Yoona with her y gym wear. Quickly, he turned away. His cheeks and ears are all red. The sign of Young Bae's sickness is coming. He was about to leave but Yoona stops him by grabbing his firm arm. "Oppa, I missed you! Where did you gone too these few days?" she thick-facely cuddle to him.

"Err.... Yo...Yoona... I...." he stutters. Sign no 2 of his nervousness. Yoona giggles listening to him. She found it was cute. "Oppa, I heard rumours that you got married. Is it true? It's not isn't it?" she looked up to him. How come HE got married in a state like this? No girls would want him. Because he's mine!

"Aa..actually...I...I did!" he replied. Hearing this, Yoona flipped her head to him, glaring him in disbelief.

"MWO?!!!" she yelled.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Chaerin is done with her starters workout. It wasn't that bad because she used to more extreme exercising. She likes martial arts and have learn a few just to fill in her hobbies. She grabs her towel and wipes her sweat while her eyes trying to find her husband. Just then, her feet froze in seeing two familiar figure. A man and a woman. Looks like the girl is flirting to him for what she seems and the boys is too nervous to even move an inch.

Her blood starts to boil. Never knew she'll meet up with her in a place like this and in a situation like this. I'LL TEACH HER SOME LESSON! She marched towards them.

"Well look who's here!" she put her pokerface on. Yoona were shocked in hearing her voice.

"CHEARIN?!!! What are you doing here?!!" Yoona give her a deathly stare. Chaerin keep her firm composure.

"Chaerin-ah..." Young Bae looked at her as if begging Chaerin to help him out of the situation.

"Oppa, you know HER?!!" Yoona looked back at him. Chaerin walk calmly to Young Bae's side and link her arms with him.

"Hubby, aren't you going to introduce me??" Chaerin looked at Young Bae. As if he regain his strength, Young Bae give her the brightest smile he ever had.

"Yoona, meet my wife. CHAERIN. Hunchae, this is Yoona. She a gym-mates." Young Bae introduced them to each other. Chaerin felt like she own the world when Young Bae introduced her as his wife. On top of that, he just mention Yoona as 'HIS GYM-MATE' which she wanted to laugh at Yoona's face but she hold it in.

"We know each other, ALREADY." Yoona said in an irrited tone. The two then give each other a glare.

"How did you know each other, Hunchae?" Young Bae asked.

"A long story HUBBY~! But can we go home now? Dara and Bom unni called me just now. They wanted to see me." she changed the subject. Young Bae nods.

"See you around." He said to Yoona and leave together with his wife. Yoona grumble in annoyance, biting her lower lips defeated by Chaerin AGAIN! "Just wait you ! I'll get back to you some HOW!!" she mumbles to herself.

 

___________________________________________________

 

HAI you~! SORRY FOR THE LONG ABSENTS.

BUT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON BABY,I'M NOT A MONSTER TILL IT ENDED.

I'LL WORK ON THIS ON AND OFF WHILE WORKING ON ARCANA.

THANKS you FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!

LOVE YOU!