The goddess and the alien!

SUGAR & SPICE~!

"Oppa, should we go for a walk before going into the cinema?" Chaerin asked Youngbae. "Sure. Why not? We still have more than 30 minutes till the movie starts." he agreed. So, the two leave the reception for a window shopping in the mall. Now, they are used of skinship. They aren't that shy anymore. Chaerin got over her cleanliness disease and Youngbae got confident when dealing with girls. Well, not all girls. Chaerin probably would chase him for flirting around. Kekeke.... 

"Oppa, how do I look?" Chaerin asked as she tried the black sunglasses. "Woah! Cool!" Youngbae said. "Excuse me, can I try the other one please?" he asked the shopkeeper. "Hunchae-ah, came're!" he calls her and leans to his wife doing cute poses with her. "Ahahaha! Oppa!"Chaerin luaghed after viewing Youngbae's silly poses. "You want it?" he ask Chaerin if she wanted the glassess. "Sure. I'm okay with it." she replied. "Pack these please." Youngbae said to the shopkeeper. 

"Hmm?!!" Chaerin squint her eyes. "Wae?" Youngbae asked her. "I thought I saw the glimpse of Bom unni and... and.. what's the name of your friend again?" she looked at her husband. "Which one??" he tried to help. "The weird guy, the one you guys called hyung." she told him some clues. "Ooo... TOP hyung??" he too tried to search for their presence but in vein. "Are you sure?" he looked at her. 

"I don't know. Probably my eyes just playing tricks." she replied. "Let's go oppa!" Chaerin then decided to throw it aside and wrapped her hands around Youngbae's arm casually to look at other shops.

 

0---0---0

 

"That was close!" Bom peep her heads out from all the clothes that hanging in the booth. "Remind me again why we're hiding in here?" TOP stared at her. "That was be...because...." Bom tried to think of an idea. "OH! Sweetcorns!!!" she spotted her favourite food. "Wa..Oh?? Banana!!!" TOP too start chasing Bom to the food booth. Gosh, never knew these two could stop talking in the middle just for their foods. Huhuhu.... 

"I didn't know you love bananas." Bom said as TOP joyfully munching his banana split ice-cream. "And you're obsessed with corns aren't you?" TOP grins looking at Bom's 2 large sweetcorn cups. One is already empty and she's on the second one. After the two finished their foods, they decides to watch a movie. 

Wait, movie?? Kekeke..... 

 

0---0---0

 

On the other hand, Chaerin and Youngbae still walking around the mall while waiting for their movie premier. Again, Chaerin halts. "What is it this time?" Youngbae looked at his wife. "N-nothing..." she replied. I thought I saw Dara unni with Jiyong just now. Aish, what's wrong with me today??! 

 

0---0---0

 

"I'm sorry that I'm late! Please don't be mad at me, my goddess!" Jiyong begged Dara. He was late almost 30 minutes from what he promised. "I was late b-because..." he pause. Dara glared at him. "I bought these!" he grins while showing her a pair of tickets. "Rise of guardian?! Let's go!!" Dara said in a happy tone. "How did you know I wanted to watch those?" Dara smiled as they walk to the cinema. 

 

0---0---0

 

"Thank god, we bought the tickets early. This is a great spot, oppa." Chaerin said. "I did great didn't I?" Youngbae smiled at Chaerin. Chaerin gives him a thumbs up and patted his back. But Youngbae shook his head and pointed to his cheek. Ppoppo! Chaerin could stop smirking as Youngbae pouted after she rejected him. Chaerin looked to their left and right. Lucky for them their row is completly empty. 

*Mmmuahh!* 

He grins in satisfaction. Then, Chaerin pinches his cheeks. "Oppa is sly!" she whispered to his ear. Youngbae let out a small chuckles and turned to  his wife who was about to eat her popcorn. He quickly kissed her back and Chaerin was shocked. Youngbae got several hits from his wife for stealing her kiss. 

"Urgh, it's dark. I can't see the no of the seats!" the couple heard muttering from Chearin's side. "Quick, it's about to start!" a girl gush her boyfriend to the seat next to Youngbae. Youngbae and Chaerin glanced at each other as they hear the familiar voices. Chaerin told Youngbae to keep quiet for a while. 

"Tabi, I want the popcorn." Chaerin turned to the person next to her. IT'S BOM AND TOP!!! Chaerin hold her laugther in. "Here's you're food, your highness!" Jiyong put the popcorn to the seat holder in between him and Dara. Youngbae turned to his friend who is unaware of the situation. Chaerin looked at her husband and took out her phone then she start typing something.

 

Oppa, I'm going to send messages to my unni. Kekeke... -She wrote and showed it to him. Youngbae smirks and took out his phone. 

Then, me too! -Youngbae replied to her. Both of them then send their messages to their next door friends. Aigoo, these troublemaker couple. Hahaha... 

 

TOPBOM

 

"Nuguya?" TOP asked as Bom reading the message. She showed it to him. Well, there's no secrets between couples right? Hehehe... "What are you going to reply?" he asked. "I'm going to tell her that I'm baking some orders." she replied without knowing that Chaerin is trying her best not to laugh in the cinema. 

 

DARAGON

 

"Who's that?" Dara peek at Jiyong's phone. "Youngbae." he too showed his phone to Dara. "Wait, don't tell them about us just yet!" Dara stops him from telling the truth. So, Jiyong lied saying that he's at home, bored to death! 

 

CHAEYANG

 

Chaerin showed her phone to Youngbae as she closed with her palm. Youngbae couldn't stop from grinning also and showed her his phone. Then, the two of them secretly took a photo of the big screen and sent them to their respective sender.

 

TO BOM UNNI

Wow, JACK FROST is sure FUNNY! 

 

TO JIYONG

Yup, this MOVIE is BORING! 

 

The two couple stiffens. "Bommie unni!" Chaerin cunningly whispered to her ear.

"KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" she shout on top of her lungs. Chaerin hold together with her palms as Bom got scolded by others that were also in the cinema. At that time, DARAGON were also shocked in seeing Bom screaming. "Annyoeng!" both Chaerin and Youngbae exchanged waves to the two couples next to them. 

 

BUSTED!!! (=____=);

 

The three couples walked out together after the movie ended. "Pfffttt!! Phu-hahahhahahaha!!!!!" CHaerin let out all her laughter after managed to unnies. "YAH!!!!" Bommie shouted at her but she didn't stop. "Aigoo... You should have seen your faces when you received the last message!"Youngbae too teases Jiyong and Dara. The two went red like pepper. 

"And the best part is, I could hear all your lies!" Chaerin luaghed again. Bom glared at her. "I didn't asked her to lie." TOP said and Bom give him a deathly looks. "That's enough for tonight. Let's go and eat. It'll be our treat as apologize for ruining your dates!" Youngbae kindly said. "Yeah!!!" Bom jumps on her feet with TOP. "Youngbae-ah, didn't I tell you how much I love you before?" Jiyong said to him. Dara pulls his ear. "A-as a friend of course!" he corrected his words. 

 

0---0---0

 

"It's been a while since we eat grill beef!" Chaerin excitedly said as she sat down. 

*Sniff,sniff* "Ah~! This smells good!" Bom said happily. So, they ordered and waited for the beef to cook. "I'm just curious. Since when did you two get out with them?" Youngbae looked at Jiyong and then TOP. 

"Just recently." TOP replied. "I was aiming for her all the way and finally I got her." Jiyong said giddily. "Aigoo, isaramderi!" Chaerin shook her head. 

"Let's eat!!" Bom said and took the cook beef into . "Ah~! mashida!!" she said as she moves her shoulder up and down. It's happy Bom mode! Hehehe... Youngbae took care of his wife first, so he took a piece of meat and wrapped it in the lettuce leaf before feeding it to Chaerin. She gives a thumbs up. It's good! Chaerin too took some and give it to Youngbae. TOP just looked at them with his mouth opens. 

"Na ammeogo!!(I'm not eating!)"TOP shouted and put down his chopstick roughly while pouted. Everyone on the table were shocked. What's up with that alien?! Dara then laughed at him as she glances Chaerin and then Bom. "Yah!!" Dara hits Bommie's hand with the spoon which makes her chopstick dropped. "How could you only eat for yourself?!" Dara said to Bom. 

"Yah, ssantoki! Neo michyeoss-eo?!!" Bom shouted at Dara. The two then starts bickering and Jiyong tried to calmed both of them down. TOP? He's still sulking. Aigoo.... "Yah, Youngbae-ah! Dowa jwo!" he looked at his bestfriend. But he got ignored!! Youngbae calmly sit there, grilling more meat for his dear wife while Chaerin is eating happily. Chaerin suddenly stop eating as she felt nauseatic. She put her hand to her chest as the feeling disturbs her. Youngbae realise Chaerin's changes. 

"Kwenchana?" he asked. The Park sisters stop bickering and took their attention to Chaerin. TOP and Jiyong too turned to Chaerin. Chaerin couldn't hold it much longer and dashed to the restroom! Youngbae went after her. 

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Bom asked. The others nod before they turned to their partners with a wide smile on their faces! 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

KEKEKE.... 

IT'S UNFAIR FOR THOSE DARAGON AND TOPBOM SHPPERS OUT THERE IF I ONLY MAKE SUNSKY MOMENTS. SO, THIS SHORT CHAPTER IS FOR YOU GUYS! SO, IT'S ALMOST THE END NOW... I MIGHT UPDATE IT TODAY OR LATER AFTER MIDNIGHT. FOR NOW, I NEED TO RECHARGE MY ENERGY. 

HAPPY READING~!