Meet the Rest

Sibling Rivalry

"Hey what's wrong? We heard that you felt a little down." One of my members asked as they walked into my room.

"Oh, you're back?" I asked them from my bed. I had the lights on lying in my bed... thinking. I turned my head slightly so that I could see them. "Did he tell you how I blew up on him?" I asked expecting a yes in return.

"You spazzed at him?!" JaeHwa unni asked. I was so shocked at how high and loud her voice got that my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"U-unni..." I said cautiously, "It's not what you think. I just vented a bit and-and I of course- I-I really showed respect. He's our boss and all. I wouldn't do anything to damage our groups future." I couldn't find anything else to say to her so that she wouldn't get mad at me. My mind just went blank at her voice plus facial expression combo.

She looked at me with her chin on the floor and rolled her eyes. "MiNi, are you kidding?" she said to me. I knew she wouldn't believe me. Ugh! I should have just done my puppy-dog eyes on her she always- "If you're feeling down you can tell us! I'm not going to yell at you for having a hard time!" she interrupted my thoughts. In a very... Unexpected way. And... Technically she was still yelling, but I kept my mouth shut and just nodded. "Oh! You poor soul!" she came and climbed onto my bed. It was the top bunk of the bunk bed that I shared with EunAe Unni, another one of the members. I cringed still thinking I was in trouble, but I got a tight hug instead. "You must be under soo much pressure right now. What with you being only fifteen and with just four months of practice to debut. You're only going to school for two weeks and then we're leaving though. Just be strong! Hm? Fighting!" I froze... Two weeks? Why?

"T-two weeks?" I asked lifting my head off her chest. "What happens in two weeks?" I asked slowly and cautiously.

"What do you mean? You don't know? Bi Oppa told us that we're leaving for Korea on the twenty second of this month. So actually that's about two and a half weeks right? My bad. Isn't that great? All our hard work is about to pay off." She kept ranting on and on as I thought everything through. Bi Oppa told us that if we go to Korea, that means we're going to debut or we have a cf to film, or... We're getting cast in a drama!!!

That would be so cool! Since I've only been here for four months, and that's definitely not enough to be an idol, that means a drama. Assa! "Are we going to be cast in a drama?" I asked. I shrieked. Finally! Something interesting in my life!

"Probably not," JaeHwa Unni said ruining my imaginations, "if we're not even ready to be singers, which we've been training for,then we're definitely not ready to be actresses."

"Well you never know," EunAe Unni said trying not to burst my bubble, even though she was too late. I already took on JaeHwa Unni's idea and planted it in my head as if it were my own.

"It's okay, I get it..." I said with a heartbroken facial expression that could kill a puppy from heartache.

"We'll probably get to film a cf though!" JiMin Unni, the second youngest in our group tried to cheer me up. I gave a slight smile showing that I'd given in. "Yeah! It'll be great!... Let's go to sleep now," she said not wanting to ruin my mood anymore than it already is. "And... We'll go to the amusement park on Saturday! So... Sleep well... Goodnight!"

I laughed at her attempt at cheering me up. Everyone cautiously left the room except EunAe Unni who had to share a to share a room with me. Good thing she didn't feel awkward in these situations or she probably wouldn't have been able to sleep all night. "Goodnight," I said to her and she answered back before my seven hour sleep in preparation for school.